Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I love cover girl and the ready set gorgeous foundation is great. The price is very adorable and I love the light feel and coverage. This foundation has a dewy feel, but if you want full coverage I wouldn't recommend it. This is my only current cover girl product but after this one I plan to purchase more from this brand.
Macarena M.
Macarena M.
Lima

Amazing mascaras havent tried anything else but I've seen videos and swatches from the eyeshadows and they look amazing
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
The package broke in the first use, the eyeshadows are not pigmented. It's affordable but I will never buy another one...
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS

Amazing but again I never have money but Ive tried knock off products but I think they would be an amazing brand
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.

Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Karen R.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI

The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Tremont, PA

I like their facial powder n foundation powder I have to watch cuz I have sensitive skin issues I don't think they have to make any changes IMHO. I don't think it's TOO expensive. I also think it's a good quality product. Yea I'd recommend shopping here to my fam n friends
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY

Cover girl makes one of my all time favorite mascaras, the Lash blast supersizer ! I adore this mascara & it's affordable, works wonders & no smudging !
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek, KY

This is probably one the top brand Walmart brands that I love.. it's very cheap and affordable.. good quality and usually lasts for awhile.. I buy a lot of this brands make up
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.