BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I always buy their pressed powder. It is a must have in my make up case. Love the color soft honey.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Lash blast is by far the best covergirl product ever! I always go back to it whenever I need a mascara that I know isn't going to let me down
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Erin A.
Erin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl for an over the counter makeup when I need something quick. They have great mascara and pressed powder
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has all us girls covered in flawless beauty. With products that fit every budget, CoverGirl is my go to girly beauty basic. Love the choices, love the products, love the brand! Trusted with me since 1980!
Anushree P.
Anushree P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Leigha W.
Leigha W.
Fremont, MI
I like covergirl not only for their choices but for their price. It's beautiful and affordable.
Precious P.
Precious P.
I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.