Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.

Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek, KY

This is probably one the top brand Walmart brands that I love.. it's very cheap and affordable.. good quality and usually lasts for awhile.. I buy a lot of this brands make up
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO

I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA

Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Emily E.
Emily E.

I love cover girl products. Specifically their mascara. I have tried lots of different brands when a "new" one comes out from a competitor but I always go back to covergirl. They are my ultimate favorite
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI

used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL

Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.