Add a Photo

Beth B.
Opelika, AL
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick is the ONLY lipstick I use. The coverage lasts all day, even after you eat! The colors are so beautiful. The quality is well worth the price.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Jan. 6, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to mascara. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good. What ever type of cover girl mascara I've used I've loved.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Tremont, PA
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their facial powder n foundation powder I have to watch cuz I have sensitive skin issues I don't think they have to make any changes IMHO. I don't think it's TOO expensive. I also think it's a good quality product. Yea I'd recommend shopping here to my fam n friends
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand but only on a few items like masserca. Best drug store pick up to have in your makeup bag.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
Jan. 6, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.
Brownsville, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always been my favorite choice in foundation and powder products. Have used it for years and have tried bigger name brand products that aren't as good as my cover girl products.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My girlfriend uses this and I think she makes it work great it looks nice and she is always so beautiful in her makeup and out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.