BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA
Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I find their products, particularly their lipsticks and powders to be very reliable. In fact, their pressed powder is my go-to drugstore powder. I also like the wide range of products, shades, and colors that they offer. However, I have noticed that not every product lasts that long and some lack pigmentation. Despite this, I truly do like Covergirl and recommend it to new makeup users and those who want good quality for their buck.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Valdosta, GA
I use concealer and packed powder. Both work well. I would like if they lasted longer, as I usually have to reapply before the end of the day.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand. Their mascaras are probably their most famous and best product. I'm not completely sold on their other stuff, especially since a lot of the looks featured in their advertisements wouldn't be looks I would want to wear.
Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most things I've used I love. And I've bought so much I can't remember what I've all bought. So that's how you know it's a great brand
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Aberdeen, MD
I use covergirl's blush for my routine when I wear makeup. While I may not wear it daily, I do enjoy the fact that it is easy to remove when I do. It doesn't feel heavy when applied and amplifies my cheek bones nicely.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
A long time user of Cover Girl cosmetics and their eyeliner pencils are my all time favorite. There is not sharpening needed as the color stick swivels up to reach the correct length needed for lining eyes. Easy to hold in hand, the color lasts w.out smudging unless you really rub your eye. Easy to remove w. water and soap or makeup remover.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Covergirl has been around for me since the begining of my makeup career! From a poor highschooler to now a poor nursing student im proud to say i still love and use their products daily! Currently i have their rose/purply eye pallet and im loving it! The shimmer shades are super bright and they are all easy to blend. My only complaint is the fallout. But its all good! I cant complain, because i got a whole pallet for under 10$!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.