BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chrissy P.
Covergirl is such a great make up brand! I use all types of their products from eye shadows to lip sticks. Very good products!
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID
Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX
i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Sarah G.
Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Price is good. I use them basically for foundation and powder. It stays on all day long. Doesn't make you break out
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Keshia D.
The best makeup I have bought in a while. Not everything is for me concerning makeup but covergirl is the best. Love their lipstick and how they make my lip stay moisturized and how you can't tell I am even wearing any makeup on! The best for me.
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.