COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
I like covergirl but I feel like out of all drugstore brands it may be my least favorite. The price is amazing, but I feel like they're falling behind on the times. I was looking through their stuff at CVS & they didn't have a matte lipstick... who doesn't have a matte lipstick in their line?? Lol
Christine S.
Christine S.
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.
I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.
I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Amber B.
Amber B.
I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.