Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO

Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Love this brand!!!! It lasts a long time and the make up doesn't clump like other brands.
Lila S.
Lila S.

Covergirl is a come and go for me. Some products work great and i go back for more, and others dont work well and I do not buy again. Their coverup seems to not last as long as others
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Susan D.
Susan D.

Covergirl has always been consistently an affordable and quality product. Love the range of choices and colors.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY

I've used covergirl foundation ever since I started wearing makeup! I love that it's so easy to find my number each time I need to buy, and it's always affordable!
Tara N.
Tara N.

Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.