Add a Photo
Necy J.
Humble, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Centertown, KY
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought loose powder from CoverGirl and was pleasantly surprised at how well it covers.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl eyeliner and so far it's the only kind that has gone on smoothly and not smeared through out the day. It's affordable and not too expensive and lasts. I would recommend this eyeliner to people!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl everyday and love how easy it is to use. This line is also in every store that I have been in. It's cheep too so I don't feel bad when I go through it so quickly!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products. I use all products from foundation to mascara, make up remover, and makeup brushes. They are good quality for a good price. Their products are very affordable. I typically purchase their products at my local Walmart.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I appreciate CoverGirl for their reliability and predictability of their products. Sometimes the new mascara wands look ridiculous (all makeup brands are guilty of trying too hard to pioneer something new to catch a customer's eye) but you can always find the basics you want.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.