Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Allison C.
Allison C.

Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL

I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA

i HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST QUALITY FOUNDATION. they have all types for oily and dry skin.
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Renata J.
Renata J.
Pensacola, FL

Over the years covergirl has been one of my drugstore go to brands, I've been using their foundation and face powder daily! Very good quality, at a really good price
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT

I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.

Exelente me encanta sus labiales y pestañinas,su variedad en productos, para maquillaje..
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI

Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL

I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.