Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL

I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Donya B.
Donya B.

I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX

I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY

I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN

A little bit of everything.. I love of how it feels and looks on my skin. And prices are affordable as well.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY

Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls

I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.