BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Jan J.
Jan J.
Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH
I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
Tia G.
Tia G.
Covergirl Queen collection foundation in Sand is my everyday shade. It's affordable and provides the full coverage I need. I've been using this for years and probably will continue for years to come.
courtney r.
courtney r.
new haven, IN
Covergirl mascara is by far one of my favorite brands! everytime I go to target I leave there with some Covergirl makeup! The quality is the best and the makeup always stays on all day. I will always buy Covergirl products!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Rome, NY
I have oily skin and most of the products that say they are for oily and acne prone skin either don't work at all, make the oil seem worse or only have oil control for about an hour. Alot of Maybelline products also seem kind of heavy.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
This is one of the best makeup drugstore brand ever, I really like everything they have and is really affordable for beginners and makeup lovers.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA
CoverGirl has moderately priced, quality products. They have a great selection of items; I usually buy their mascara as I think it is really great. It is affordable and easy to find at most retailers. I would definitely recommend using CoverGirl.
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.