Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL

I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL

I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

This is the best make up brand out there. Really nothing compares to it. I like to try others but I always seem to come back to covergirl. Their foundation is not greasy, the waterproof mascara works just how it says. Easy to remove. Can find at any retail store. Priced reasonably. Would highly recommend.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj

Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.

I used to own setting powders only from this brand because my mom uses it also. But ever since I found out that they test their beauty products on animals I stopped using this brand completely.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY

I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.

Exelente me encanta sus labiales y pestañinas,su variedad en productos, para maquillaje..
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI

Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.