Add a Photo

Photos (111)
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY

I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Donya B.
Donya B.

I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX

I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.

I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN

A little bit of everything.. I love of how it feels and looks on my skin. And prices are affordable as well.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.