Add a Photo

Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used this makeup for several years, and love the coverage. I have redness around nose and mouth, and splotches elsewhere, and this covers very well because it's thick. Covergirl has started advertising that this makeup 'stays on the surface and doesn't sink into lines.' That's just not possible. They are trying to make you think it's like Spackle and will not go into your lines or wrinkles. It is a good concealer. I'm 16 years old and get compliments on my skin all the time, so it really does cover blemishes.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Eshuana T.
Eshuana T.
Clearwater, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What kind I say. I love love love cover girl. Not only do that have a awesome magazine that I love to read, but they have great makeup. I do not wear a lot of makeup but when I do it is always cover girl. They have reasonable prices and great colors. I love their lip stick and shade colors.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Necy J.
Necy J.
Humble, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.