BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl age defying foundation. My skin is pretty dry & thus one spreads really great.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville, TN
Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Justina G.
Justina G.
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Anna D.
Anna D.
I love cover girl foundation! I've never had a problem with their products. Definitely a budget friendly and great product!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand. My favorite is CC Cream. I Think they have good collection. Its is not my favorite but it is worst try.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
I buy Covergirl for their eye makeup. I find their eyeshadows and massacre great to use. I am big massacre fan and I personally have tried almost there massacre products. I can't tell you which one i like because they all have its own lash effect.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
De Witt, IA
I love Covergirl and their products. I love that fact that they have suggestions for your eye color. I also love. There foundation. I don't think their products are too expensive. Especially when I get them at my local store. I would definitely shop their products again.
Reba B.
Reba B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!ūüėā
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.