COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL
Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand . I dont really get to use it very often with all of the other choices out there. But the prices are great. It is easy to pick up at your local drug store. the variety is fantastic!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR
Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.
I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.