BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think you can go wrong with Covergirl. I haven't had any problems when it comes to their products. It's great and affordable and very easy to find. I couldn't think of anything that needs improvement. I'd recommend to anyone.
Tia G.
Covergirl Queen collection foundation in Sand is my everyday shade. It's affordable and provides the full coverage I need. I've been using this for years and probably will continue for years to come.
Rina L.
Waterbury, CT
Una de las primeras marca de maquillaje del mercado, siempre esta a la vanguardia con nuevos y excelentes productos, adoro los Covergirl.
Yovana R.
Uso sus maquillajes también, pinta labios, cremas, polvos, delineadores, casi todo lo q tienen me gusta.
Audrey J.
While Covergirl is a decent makeup brand if you're looking for a cheaper option, I, personally, have never had much luck with their products. All of their powders and foundations cause my face to breakout, not just with acne but with dry spots and red splotches. It's worth it to me to spend a bit more money to avoid a reaction to makeup that isn't even going to last half the day anyway.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I First Got Into Makeup I Used A lot Of CoverGirl Makeup , I Still Use Some Of They're Makeup
Kayla A.
Walhalla, SC
Ii have always used covergirl products. I have always loved them. The have great coverage foundation and powder
Veronica M.
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Carly H.
sumrall , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has some awesome products! the shade range in their product is very wide which is nice. not to mention, the quality of the makeup is always amazing and so is the price! I will definitely shop covergirl products again!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.