Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Lila S.
Lila S.

Covergirl is a come and go for me. Some products work great and i go back for more, and others dont work well and I do not buy again. Their coverup seems to not last as long as others
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kenton, OH

Went to walmart in my town looking for mascara. Of course there are many brands but I wanted to try covergirl, so I got the flamed out water resistant mascara! It is amazing!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Cincinnati, OH

My eyeliner is buy Covergirl and it is my all-time favorite it never smudges or wears off I also love the pointed eraser at the end so I can always make sure that my eyeliner is smooth and it works great when I'm trying to do a cat eye!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO

Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Susan D.
Susan D.

Covergirl has always been consistently an affordable and quality product. Love the range of choices and colors.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY

This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY

I've used covergirl foundation ever since I started wearing makeup! I love that it's so easy to find my number each time I need to buy, and it's always affordable!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.