COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
jessica m.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH

I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN

cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
Commack, NY

This is a great drugstore brand. It's a classic go to brand for girls of all ages and they offer quality products for a good price.
member-bd5daf37c
member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA

My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Genesee, PA

Cover girl is my #1 choice for make up! Makes me look and feel refreshed. Easy to put on and easy to take off! You have to try it!!
kia M.
kia M.
Amarillo, TX

Love their foundation always blends well & stays on all day does not make you look like you have to much make up on.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.

I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.

I love how covergirl has so much to choose from. My all time favorite foundation from them is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I recommended to so many people when i found it and it is wtill one of my top fav foundations.
Shea L.
Shea L.

I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.