Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR

I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR

The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA

Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

Muy buena marca tanto de rimels bueno algunos, tanto de otras cosas es economica y excelente calidad la que tiene
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

It is one of my favorite brands of pharmacy makeup products since its products are of great quality so far I have not had any complaints and the quality - price ratio on my part takes 20 points since for the quality it is quite suitable Another thing that I like about this brand is the presentation since all their packaging is beautiful and they are always taking new things to stay in the forefront
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI

Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA

Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Janelle O.
Janelle O.

Cover girl reminds me of my childhood and high school years. I don't think I could ever go back to it because it either wears super watery or cakey.
Donjeta
Donjeta
Hagerstown, MD

It's very amazing it makes my skin cool and makes me feel very very very active ! I love this !!!?!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.