BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yasner R.
Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
nikita b.
most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Alexis R.
I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love their mascaras. The fact that it's a "drug store" brand surprises me since their products are so nice.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love cover girl mascara! I've been using it since I was younger and I love it ! They also have a great selection of lipsticks that are cream , matte and satin finish ! They have a huge selection of colors which makes things even better not to mention they smell good.
Christie H.
Stanwood, WA
I've used Cover Girl for many years and I love their makeup. I would rather use their products and spend what's asked because I've never had a problem with them.
Monica W.
Tucson, AZ
Has always been one of my favorites. No doubt I would buy multiple things for here.
So many things to chose from.!
Haley R.
CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA
I have bought so many of their products and some are just ahhh! Worth buying and great drugstore products
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.