Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Bethany S.
Bethany S.

I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lakeville, NY

Love their eyeshadow. Always ha's whatever color I'm looking for !! Would recommend to my friends.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saugus, MA

I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN

I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL

What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL

Have used their foundation and concealer. Pretty good quality for the price! Variety of shades, and affordable for just about anyone. I use a variety of products, but there's usually always a CoverGirl item in my stash.
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC

Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL

The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Richie J.
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA

Good basic foundation that matches my skin. It's hard to find a foundation that matches my very light skin but cover girl has me covered.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.