Add a Photo

Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Michii F.
Michii F.
Ibagué
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sus peatañinas su sistema de funcionamiento son geniales, me encanta como se ven las pestañas como se ve la mirada son hermosos.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I refuse to use any other make-up product other than cover-girl. I think that is not as expensive and lasts for a while. I have yet to try other products by cover-girl but I am looking forward to trying them. Cover-girl's make up line offers 3 different kinds of make-up for all different skin types. Skin types include, oil-free/control, 'normal' skin, and sensitive skin types.
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
Jan. 7, 2017, 9 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Arlington, VA
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Jan. 1, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.