BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Cover girl is still a great drug store brand always looking forward to the items and try my hardest to get my hands on them
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products we're actually doing good. I love their lime scented and tented balms. Some of their products are a little pricey to be drugstore products but it kind of makes up for it. They're overall a great company
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY
It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
They have pretty good products. They are inexpensive which is nice. They have a wide variety of products so that's nice too. I will probably use these products again!!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl pressed powder is my favorite product. I trust the Cover girl name and have never disliked any of their products I've used.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.