BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Robin G.
Robin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA
I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is and always will be legendary. It constantly has new innovative products out for everyone. Its accessible at nearly every drug store and has wide variety of products. The only thing I'd suggest would be more color options for foundation.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN
Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Justina G.
Justina G.
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.