Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
R M.
R M.

Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX

Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Miley l.
Miley l.

Cover girl is a great drugstore brand my moms favorite mascara is cover girl and her lashes are always on point this is a great choice for makeup beginners and pros alike covergirl is always a good choice
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart , Va

Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Tiffany
Tiffany
Drums, PA

I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
Jen S.
Jen S.

Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
Corin M.
Corin M.

The Covergirl brand has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I love almost all of their products and they are just as good, if not better, than some of the high end beauty brands.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA

Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN

I do not use foundation too often, but when I do, I use Covergirl for oily skin. I find that it provides great coverage and does not cause me to break out. I def would only recommend their foundation. It is light and feels great on my skin. I will buy this again.
Syble G.
Syble G.

Their foundation is one of my favorites. I find that it's easy to match with the tone color of my skin. It applies easily (I use the cream to powder) and seems to last throughout my work day. I have been using this product for the past 10 years and have yet to find another that stands up to its price and quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.