BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA
Eye shadow. Not so pigmented tho but is great for the price. Which it had not had so much fall out
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN
I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
Yamily S.
Yamily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly like all product from this brand, they are pretty good and works for me 💁🏻
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is okay to me. None of their products really blow me away. Some things are really good and others are just blah. I feel like the products do their job but it's nothing special and doesn't stand out as much as other brands like maybeline or Revlon.
Roxi T.
Roxi T.
Independence, MO
I love cover girl foundation. It doesn't feel greasy but it's not so dry thay it sits in my small lines and creases on my face. Great coverage and a good price
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has to be one of my favorite drug store brands. My favorite product is their LashBlast Volume Mascara. It makes my eyelashes SO full and long. I've never had an issue with clumping or flaking off, which is why it's my favorite. I recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West Portsmouth, OH
Cover girl foundation is a foundation that is good and is also reasonable priced. I prefer the liquid to the powder foundation. The powder for me leaves streaks and looks a little blotchy. The thing that won me over is that the liquid has great coverage and is affordable.
VONDRA W.
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL
WHY SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY ON LIPSTICKS FROM COSMETIC COUNTERS WHEN COVERGIRL HAS A LINE THAT'S REASONABLY PRICED, AND DOES THE JOB.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried one mascara and one foundation so far from Covergirl. They were decent quality but nothing I would repurchase. The price range is really good for drugstore, so I might will try some other products as well. We shall see. Any recommendations anyone?
Siara N.
Siara N.
Ocean Shores, WA
Pretty decent for drug store makeup. Recommended with a good primer. I usually get their pallets for eyeshadow. The nudes and Roses one are my favorites.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.