BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara R.
Bixby, OK
I love the black eyeliner mechanical pencil. A lot of the other brands make my eyes burn and water and covergirl doesn't do that. Finally found my favorite eyeliner
Janie A.
Lugoff
Cover girl is perfect for the girl who wants the look but might not have the money for crazy expensive makeup. And covergirl makes it so affordable to look good and is so easy to get your hands on such as at Walmart and drug stores.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
At the retail store i used to work at, we got a shipment in of makeup, covergirl was in the mix, it was the new star wars mascara, i am a huge fan of star wars, but ive never used mascara, thought id give it a go, and i adore it, it doesnt clump and it makes my lashes longer, love it!
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Yasner R.
Good brand nice colors and very very affordable I definitely recommend to everyone
nikita b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.