Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Christine S.
Christine S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA
Jan. 8, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
Jan. 7, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.