COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Diana B.
Diana B.

I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

No so cheaps, but good, so much variety, can find everywhere, and for the most of the skins, very recomended!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA

I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE

Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville , Nc

Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC

Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.

Covergirl is my go to makeup when I'm on a budget. It's always good quality and I like their eyeliners, those would be my favorite product. I shop covergirl pretty often. No pros or cons about their products. I would recommend cover girl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.