BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Katana S.
Katana S.
I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI
Covergirl has the best eyeshadow and stays on for hours. Browns are my favorite and have never gone wrong with any percess
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara! It is affordable and makes my lashes long and luscious .
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.