Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand . I dont really get to use it very often with all of the other choices out there. But the prices are great. It is easy to pick up at your local drug store. the variety is fantastic!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
Jan. 7, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Hampton, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used cover girl products since I was 14 and it has never let me down. I use bb cram not instead of foundation. It cover yet it's lightweight
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.