Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Juana V.
Juana V.

I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
April Danne M.
April Danne M.
Houma, La

Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.

Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

They are a good drugstore brand inlike some of the lip glosses they make and the shades they have ...I don't buy a lot of their products when when I do get a sample or buy something's is usually pretty great quality.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT

I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Ally D.
Ally D.

The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA

I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.