BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cindy I.
Cindy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only powder facial compact I will buy. The only one that works right with my face and has the right color tone!!
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the covergirl lash blast mascara habitually, it is the only mascara I wear. It works really well and is super affordable.
Karla ūüĆü.
Karla ūüĆü.
I love all covergirl products. From their B.B. Cream
To their mascara it's all great. I will continue to buy things from covergirl because they're all excellent
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite budget friendly cosmetics! I've tried many of their products and I have to say I haven't been disappointed. I love their selection in mascaras. Their mini nail polishes are super cute! Their eye shadow palettes are beautiful! I would totally recommend this brand!
Katey W.
Katey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. They have many different makeup items at affordable prices. Their mascaras, foundations and powders are my favorite.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Saline, MI
I use covergirl liquid cover up. I have been using this product for 20 years and it definitely hides the blemishes on my face. It also goes on smooth and makes me feel more confident when I wear it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of their products are really great. So many eye shadow varieties and really good quality for the price
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
I've used many cover girl pressed powders and mascara's! The define a lash mascara has been my favorite so far!
Ammie T.
Ammie T.
Silver Creek, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful which makeups I choose. For the price, nothing beats Covergirl. Its long lasting, covers beautifully, and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great quality product. Yes, I'll shope Covergirl again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.