BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Luisa L.
I have only try the face powder and i think its good its not the best thing ever but it works good!!!
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Pretty good not the best but i still kinda like it i just feel its not so much for me... I dont really buy their products so much but its a good brand to start with if you are barely getting into makeup its more naturally
Denise M.
I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
I'm always happy with my cover girl products. Affordable yet good quality. I like that they are also found everywhere, so I don't have to go to an expensive specialty shop to find these products.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Cover girl products are awesome. Always satisfied with their products. Very highly recommend this product
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA
My favorite Cover Girl products are the Nudes, Goldens, and Roses eye pallets. These colors are fantastic and you can do some many looks with just these. The price is right too.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA
Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.