Add a Photo

Photos (103)
William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL

Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT

I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater, OK

I like cover girl but there isn't much I would go back for because I need it in my collection
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Allison C.
Allison C.

Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL

I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Frances H.
Frances H.
West Sacramento, CA

Most of the products that i use from Covergirl work really well. I have the ready set gorgeous powder foundation and it works really well
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.