COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH

Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH

This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI

A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA

covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA

I've always been a fan CoverGirl products. I use the pressed powder as a setting powder and it's absolutely flawless.
Lily S.
Lily S.
Graham, WA

Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN

I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Absolutely lobe covergirl! It is almost the only brand of make up that I buy. I am able to look nice without spendinh too much for good make up!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI

Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Grand Forks, ND

Cover girl usually is my go to for mascara and lipsticks. They are very affordable so it's great for trying new colors and shades in your favorite kind of make up!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.