BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
Heather A.
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC
Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
I've tried quite a few of their products and i've never had an issue with any of them. You get what you pay for. They are not top brand products and may not last as long. Overall happt with what i've bought. Bought my stuff at Walmart and Target.
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.