BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most things I've used I love. And I've bought so much I can't remember what I've all bought. So that's how you know it's a great brand
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Aberdeen, MD
I use covergirl's blush for my routine when I wear makeup. While I may not wear it daily, I do enjoy the fact that it is easy to remove when I do. It doesn't feel heavy when applied and amplifies my cheek bones nicely.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
A long time user of Cover Girl cosmetics and their eyeliner pencils are my all time favorite. There is not sharpening needed as the color stick swivels up to reach the correct length needed for lining eyes. Easy to hold in hand, the color lasts w.out smudging unless you really rub your eye. Easy to remove w. water and soap or makeup remover.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Covergirl has been around for me since the begining of my makeup career! From a poor highschooler to now a poor nursing student im proud to say i still love and use their products daily! Currently i have their rose/purply eye pallet and im loving it! The shimmer shades are super bright and they are all easy to blend. My only complaint is the fallout. But its all good! I cant complain, because i got a whole pallet for under 10$!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX
Decent products for a great price. Unrealistic advertising for longevity and color saturation
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA
Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA
I buy my foundation and powder from Covergirl. I have been buying from them for 15+ years and the few times that I have strayed away, I was sadly disappointed. I only trust Covergirl for my makeup products that touch directly to my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.