BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah L.
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand. I highly recommend people that are new to makeup to give this brand a try :)
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
When I first started wearing makeup CoverGirl was my go to brand and still is! I love their lipsticks and eye shadows! Another reason why I love this brand is because the products are reasonably priced.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC
I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
Ashley A.
Cincinnati, OH
I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Delaney E.
Hodgenville, KY
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Rose N.
I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
Xitlaly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. Their products don't break me out like others its a great price and the have my shade which helps since I am a neutral skin tone. They have many great products and its really diverse so no matter what you should be able to find your shade.
Michelle M.
Lake City, FL
I've used covergirl matte base cover up but I wasn't very impressed. It made my face look and feel oily.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.