BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Julia L.
Julia L.
Staten Island, NY
Covergirl provides high quality drugstore makeup. From mascara to foundation, all their products are easy to use and are also long lasting. Finding the perfect bb cream shade might be a little difficult but you could always mix two shares together.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my all-time favorite department store brands of makeup. When I first started wearing make-up many years ago it was the first brand I purchased. Very affordable and good quality. And they're always coming out with something new
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Covergirl has great cosmetics that are affordable! I definitely pick up some things once in a while from the drug store. They have everything that you would need in terms of makeup! Foundation, mascara, lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
All covergirl products are amazing. I love the foundation & poweders. Needs different brushes. But all in all they are amazing.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This use to be my jam in school. But since then I do not reach for their stuff as much anymore. I just like other brands better and feel like they do better jobs. I mean this is just my opinion. They still have good products I fell like. I love their Katy Perry line!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their eyeshadows palettes are so beautiful. I have rose gold and they last all day. They got a new colors called jewels and I'm in love. They are drugstore makeup brand and affordable which I like to have from a good company.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
I love Covergirl, especially recently when they have become so open to equality of the sexes. It's a brand that you can easily get behind because it has such a positive message and on top of that great and adorable products.
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite go-to brands, especially for mascara. It's also very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.