Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR

I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Saline, MI

Love the price, love the easy to use products, and love the convenience of finding the product when I need a replacement. It is great quality, it lasts quite a while, and it works well on all skin tones and types. I will definitely buy covergirl again!
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.

Cover Girl is awesome I love the nail polish they have it last a long time but kinda expensive!! I love how long it last and I don't have to worry about reapplying after a couple of days!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA

The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Lake City, SC

I have used covergirl power, foundation and eye make up. the eye make up, such as mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner is great, but the foundation and powedered face makeup makes me breakout personally. I still think its a good product though
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA

Covergirl has always been a good makeup staple. Some of their products are amazing, and others are duds. I think it is interesting that it appears they want to re-brand their image, and I am wondering what this re-brand will bring. I hope they will keep the cost the same.
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR

I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , Ga

Covergirl is literally one of the WORST makeup brands in my opinion. The mascaras are clumpy and run! The lipsticks don't stay and lack pigmentation. I don't even want to get started on the foundation. Not a fan, if I want cheap makeup that works I'll go to Maybelline
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Anahuac , Tx

I have been using Covergirl for quite come time. I haven't found a bad product yet. I usually buy it a Wal-Mart, and it isn't too expensive. I love how it looks on my skin. I love the base foundation that I use. I haven't bought covergirl from anywhere but Wal-mart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.