COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Katana S.
Katana S.
I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara! It is affordable and makes my lashes long and luscious .
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL
I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.