Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Ally D.
Ally D.

The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT

I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Haley D.
Haley D.

Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
Bethany S.
Bethany S.

I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Breanne q.
Breanne q.

Cover girl is amazing I absolutely love there lash mascara its lush and long lasting its always a complement to were it
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA

I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL

Cover girl clean foundation used to be the foundation I wore everyday! It's got great coverage and good price and doesn't break me out! I'm thinking of switching back.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY

I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE

Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.