Add a Photo

Megan L.
Dundee, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always has the best coverup in my shade of skin tone. I am very fair skinned and can always find my match. I love their eyeliners and mascara as well.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Saint Charles, MO
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their mascaras and eyeliner. Quality is awesome for both and the price is perfect. I recommend to all of my friends.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Elisha C.
Elisha C.
Jan. 7, 2017, 5:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl products! Never had any complaints about any of the products I've used. Would recommend them to others!
Pasqualina D.
Pasqualina D.
Cleveland, OH
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used ageless foundation. what I like about it is that it is not heavy or any type of issues. I am 47 and have combination skin.So having an olive skin type it is difficult for me to find the right color. sometimes many foundations are fake looking. so I am glad that there are an ageless foundation for my skin
Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love everything about cover girl. This is one of the only products I can use that doesn't break my face out
Lori K.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a setting powder from Covergirl and I love it. It doesn't make me look like I have cake face and doesn't emphasize my pores or texture on my face.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not a makeup person. I use very little and am not a professional at applying it, by any means. But thanks to Covergirl's prices, I can try new things without breaking the bank. The variety is awesome.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
Jan. 1, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.