Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY

Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV

Covergirl was the very first makeup i ever wore. Over the years i've branched out and have a good collection from many different brands but the covergirl products are right up with the more expensive brands
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY

Is a good product my daughter love it because have a very nice colors and she loves BB cream Clean is her favorite because very light and match with her color tone
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

Great classic makeup company that keeps producing solid makeup. They stay current with new products and ever improving their time standing classics. They have a wonderful color range in all of their products including foundations, blushes, and eye shadows!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR

I love covergirl products they are easy to get almost everyone carries them and priced right
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Buckhannon

I like some of there Makeup not big fan of all there mascara some of them clumps up I don't like that at all other then that I l9ve there makeup
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL

I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX

I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY

I think they are a good company and have really good products. I haven't had a problem with them
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.