BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Monica H.
Monica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products that I use most from Covergirl are their mascaras and I absolutely love them ! I love how they create so many different and unique products .
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the bomb diggity I've been with this line since 3 years and I've loved it so much
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bruneau, ID
Always love all their products. Super affordable and amazing for beginners! If you're just beginning in makeup, covergirl is the best option!
Ally G.
Ally G.
Floral Park, NY
Covergirl has some of my favorite mascaras. If I'm looking for a new mascara I usually go straight to the covergirl section to pick one out. I loved pretty much all their mascaras I have used. I would recommend buying mascara from them.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my favorite brand. I love covergirl makeup. Honestly, I do recommend covergirl products.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Richland Center, WI
I always use their fasce powder compacts. Great coverage, doesnt make me break out. I never use anything else.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
Amazing quality for such a low price. Their mascaras are my go-to when I am shopping. They are really good quality, and come in many different colors and types.
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Tallahassee, FL
I use their products offten, but I would like to be able to get the better brands that last longer.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.