Add a Photo
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascaras! They are not clumpy and they make my eyelashes really pop. They are affordable as well!
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl but I feel like out of all drugstore brands it may be my least favorite. The price is amazing, but I feel like they're falling behind on the times. I was looking through their stuff at CVS & they didn't have a matte lipstick... who doesn't have a matte lipstick in their line?? Lol
Beth E.
Beth E.
Clover, SC
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the few product lines I can put on my face as my face is very sensitive. They have a wide variety of products for different skin tones, and I'm always able to find a good match to my skin tone.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA
Jan. 7, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love to use cover girl products from mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, foundation, etc.; especially when they are on sale and in my budget.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have really good makeup products that work as great as high end brands but at a lower cost. I really like their lose powder.
Pasqualina D.
Pasqualina D.
Cleveland, OH
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used ageless foundation. what I like about it is that it is not heavy or any type of issues. I am 47 and have combination skin.So having an olive skin type it is difficult for me to find the right color. sometimes many foundations are fake looking. so I am glad that there are an ageless foundation for my skin
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Orem, UT
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the covergirl long lasting foundation and find I like it just as much as the brand name options. It stays on all day and looks natural.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Lu S.
Lu S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Used the pressed powder but it turned "melty" on a summer day. Looked horribly ugly. Tried the foundation too but was very disappointed. It looked like blotched paint.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.