BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Reba B.
Reba B.
Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Haley B.
Haley B.
Love this brand all there products o have tried I love plus there affordable
Aida G.
Aida G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl foundations have good coverage for the price. Soft and creamy texture. Light smell. Good for non problematic skin.
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Cleburne, TX
love their products. always a go to product. can go to the store and know itll be available.
Georgia R.
Georgia R.
Franklin, NC
Cover girl makes great foundation. Easy to match shades! Its reasonably priced and sold at many locations. I especially like their mascara!
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Covergirl is okay. Some products work really well, and others are a complete bust. I do like their eyeliner.
Abbie U.
Abbie U.
Iowa City, IA
Covergirl makeup is a low-level makeup brand available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and make up department stores. Covergirl coverage is OK for the price, but is not competitive to other name-brand products. Selection is similar to other brands - ranging from foundation to lipstick.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I find their products, particularly their lipsticks and powders to be very reliable. In fact, their pressed powder is my go-to drugstore powder. I also like the wide range of products, shades, and colors that they offer. However, I have noticed that not every product lasts that long and some lack pigmentation. Despite this, I truly do like Covergirl and recommend it to new makeup users and those who want good quality for their buck.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Valdosta, GA
I use concealer and packed powder. Both work well. I would like if they lasted longer, as I usually have to reapply before the end of the day.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Covergirl is a great drugstore makeup brand. Their mascaras are probably their most famous and best product. I'm not completely sold on their other stuff, especially since a lot of the looks featured in their advertisements wouldn't be looks I would want to wear.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.