BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Love there cover girl mascara that was my first choice at age 14 the pros is great quality cons is pricey its a great experince and no its pricey its not affordable umm just for the maacara only and that it
Lovely mom A.
I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Randi Y.
CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
It's easy to pick these up at the retail stores. Good products that are reasonably priced.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI
I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Savannah R.
I recently started using their bb cream because of Influenster. It works wonders! Also love their powder!
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Brandi B.
Covergirl is definitely my go to makeup. The products are really good for my complexion and they work really well as an everyday makeup that isn't super expensive
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Malyn V.
Fairfield, CA
Covergirl make up is the one that i tried before. Though i just used it once, i also liked it. And will try it again
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.