Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.

I love how covergirl has so much to choose from. My all time favorite foundation from them is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I recommended to so many people when i found it and it is wtill one of my top fav foundations.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Grand Forks, ND

Cover girl usually is my go to for mascara and lipsticks. They are very affordable so it's great for trying new colors and shades in your favorite kind of make up!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

No so cheaps, but good, so much variety, can find everywhere, and for the most of the skins, very recomended!
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI

Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

They have some many stuff that I like. I go to the CVS store to but there products. I like shopping there for there stuff. They have affordable and expensive stuff. They have great product. I will shop there again.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA

I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE

Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville , Nc

Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC

Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Brooke W.
Brooke W.

Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.