Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID

COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR

I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL

This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Shivangi P.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC

I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Beth R.
Beth R.
Tempe, AZ

Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Love everything about this makeup brand. Best drug store brand I still haven't tried their foundations but their other products yes.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.