COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX
Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR
I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC
Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL
I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Yeimi H.
Yeimi H.
Really Great eyeliner that they have it is just perfect it is also very easy to remove
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.