BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
maria b.
maria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Nichols, NY
Price is good. I use them basically for foundation and powder. It stays on all day long. Doesn't make you break out
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often use cover girl but when I do their products are always high quality and long lasting. They have the classic "clean" base and it's always been great.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Janice M.
Janice M.
Boston
I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went from paying 50$ for foundation to 12$. I love the 3 in 1. Great brand for great prices.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA
I just love covergirl foundation it goes on smooth and gives my skin moisture to stay wrinkles free and look younger.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.