COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX

Pretty good for a drugstore brand. They have a lot of options especially mascara. It is a pretty good deal but I wouldn't buy their foundations or skin products I would prefer to get their mascara because it's the best thing they have.
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.

I used to own setting powders only from this brand because my mom uses it also. But ever since I found out that they test their beauty products on animals I stopped using this brand completely.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Linden, NJ

I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, Ky

Love cover girl! Their mascaras are my favorite I always try new products when they come out, and the prices are great. I usually purchase at CVS and target
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I want to love cover girl... but every time I purchase something from them, I end up getting something from another brand to replace it.
Elley V.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID

They always have the best mascara around ! Drugstore and high end, I always reach for my cover girl mascara. They always last all day and never flake off
Angel B.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS

I love Cover girl. The quality mixed with reasonable prices make it a perfect go to product line
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL

I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.

Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Annville, PA

Cover girl isn't the BEST quality makeup I've tried, but it's among the best quality you can get for the lower price it's at.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.