Add a Photo
Helen A.
Helen A.
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Long lasting makeup that won't smudge or drip when it rains all day long wear.I love that it's so cheap
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products we're actually doing good. I love their lime scented and tented balms. Some of their products are a little pricey to be drugstore products but it kind of makes up for it. They're overall a great company
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl pressed powder is my favorite product. I trust the Cover girl name and have never disliked any of their products I've used.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy using Covergirl products. I love that they make beauty products that are affordable and fit my budget. My daughter is a dancer and we also use Covergirl for her recitals and competitions.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Liberty, TX
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Honestly everything cover girl that I've ever tried has been very bland. Give me a cover girl product & I can think of a better comparable item from a different brand.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascaras! They are not clumpy and they make my eyelashes really pop. They are affordable as well!
Beth E.
Beth E.
Clover, SC
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the few product lines I can put on my face as my face is very sensitive. They have a wide variety of products for different skin tones, and I'm always able to find a good match to my skin tone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.