BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
brooke d.
The only brand of make up I will ever wear! Covergirl has such a great variety of products. Well worth the price you will pay
Morgan Z.
Mishawaka, IN
The mascara was alright it clumps after awhile so I stopped buying it , it also smudges easily as well.
Kolye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Jasmin M.
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Dani R.
Covergirl promotes animal cruelty!! Please consider a brand that does not engage in animal testing. There are quality and cheaper products that don't!
Kara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.