Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.

Exelente me encanta sus labiales y pestañinas,su variedad en productos, para maquillaje..
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI

Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
KT R.
KT R.

I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL

I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH

I think covergirl is an okay drugstore brand. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't look at covergirl as being very hip or anything, it just seems blah to me at times. Price is good though
Christina P.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY

Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX

I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY

I think they are a good company and have really good products. I haven't had a problem with them
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.