BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA
I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN
Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Justina G.
Justina G.
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Anna D.
Anna D.
I love cover girl foundation! I've never had a problem with their products. Definitely a budget friendly and great product!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.