Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY

This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR

I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID

COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Carli P.
Carli P.
Indian Trail, NC

This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA

The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL

This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Shivangi P.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC

I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR

I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.