COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR
We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS
Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL
I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Arlington, VA
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.