Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Spruce Grove, Alberta

I have used Covergirl products since I was a teenager although I only use one or two of their products now because I have found other brands that I find work better for me personally. I still use some of their lip gloss but have switched brands for foundation, mascara, blush, and eyeshadow.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Pinellas Park, FL

I am in love with cover girl mascara! It is so plump and great quality! Never disappointed!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ

Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Ali L.
Ali L.

Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN

CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ

I bought a powder and it was good. Pretty satisfied with it. They also have normal, sensitive, and for oily skin , so you have different choices to pick from. I picked sensitive skin because I do need it and I am happy, it stays on all day at work and I come home still with my powder on. 👌
Michele B.
Michele B.

I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Mer Rouge, LA

Love covergirl! Its always my go to makeup for any setting. Their powder is light. The base isn't greasy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.