Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI

Very reasonably priced and easy to find. The mascara that I tried was great. It was not clumpy, the brush was nice, and it didn't smudge all over. For a middle of the road mascara, it is perfect.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL

My daughter and I both love covergirl cosmetics and this is one product that we cannot live without.
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD

I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX

I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA

I love their mascara. I have a waterproof kind it's orange and it lasts for a couple days if you don't remove it. When I go swimming it still lasts and doesn't smudge at all. I love this brand.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.

I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.