BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I love covergirl. The Lashblast mascara is amazing and they have awesome foundations. For a drugstore brand they are awesome!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Susana C.
Susana C.
Winton, CA
I love covergirl!! The mascara,foundation, and blush are great !Also the price is awesome! I used to pay $20 for mascara but ever since I started using lash blast I will not go back!
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! Many of their products feel like high-end makeup but are super affordable.
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the makeup. most of their products are not that expensive. the quality is also very very awesome.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.