BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore foundation and lashblast mascara! I can't say much about their other products because I haven't tried many.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love this business!! I am a huge fan of their products. The have very affordable prices and you can stack up on tons of good quality makeup and makeup brushes. This is one drugstore brand that I love shopping for.
Jennifer F.
Thomasville
I've been wearing this product since I was only fifthteen years old its my old faces and I really love the eye shadows and foundation wish to purchase these soon as possible just for old times sake
Sherry S.
Summerville, SC
I like Cover girl for so e of their products. Their prices are reasonable, I wish they had a better selection of their lip gloss though.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my go-to for drug store foundation or lip sticks. They have great products for a great price, never have I ever regretted purchasing from Cover Girl!
laura s.
I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
keidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Tiffany F.
I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.