Add a Photo

Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have really good makeup products that work as great as high end brands but at a lower cost. I really like their lose powder.
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
sara G.
sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 12, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.