COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
I have used Covergirl for so long and have found that i really like thier mascaras and powders.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I've been using the Covergirl Pressed Powder foundation for many years now and it's one of my favorites. I wish it was a little more longer lasting and maybe a bit more moisturizing but I like it because it's quick to put on the morning when I'm in a rush and it matches my skin tone wonderfully.
EvaMarie P.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA
I use the cover girl hard foundation. I absolutely love it. I got my first foundation by cover girl and absolutely loved it. I had to go get me some more the other day!!💕
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Charla A.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
I love Covergirl, they offer lots of products for a great price! The products you get aren't cheap quality, they are very nice last a long time!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.