BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
LOVE covergirl products. Did get away from using them because they got rid of the whipped foundation I used to LOVE. But love their mascara in black and the vary of eyeshadow color choices.
Anne N.
Madison , Ms
I love cover girl powder it is one of the only ones that is light enough for my skin tone. It doesn't clog pores and they offer ones that don't have a smell which is perfect for my senses.
Tamra J.
Yuma, AZ
My teenage daughter is obsessed with everything covergirl! I love that it is an amazing product for pretty much anyone and is easier on the pocket book for those that are budget conscious.
Amy W.
I don't love all covergirl products but I do use covergirl mascara everyday and have for the past 15 years. Covergirl lash exact is the best mascara on the market as far as I am concerned.
Ashley B.
Springfield, OH
Cover girl has great products at great prices. I have found some products that don't work for me but I feel like it's all in what works for different people as all skin types are different
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Although it's a popular brand I'm not crazy over it. Some of the eyeshadow she seem too generic to me. This is referring to the cheaper ones. I have not experimented above a certain price.
Brittney B.
I have a love hate relationship with cover girl. Some products are absolutely amazing especially for drug store. But then they are other products that are awful and a huge waste of money!
Gabrielle R.
This product has such a wide range of things to offer from face powders to foundations to lipsticks. Never wears off and never smudges! So glad I stumbled upon this product at the store.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love their mascara for being drug store brand.some of their shadow is awesome and worth the money at the store.i also loved their powder foundation. Lasted and never caked on the face.
Victoria K.
Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.