BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Cover girl is my usual go to makeup! It is great for the price and gives me the coverage that I need. I can buy at my local grocery store and it is always accessible. Have never broke out from using their makeup.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Greensburg, PA
The product I used was a liquid powder matte foundation and it did a nicer job than my other foundations. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want a ton of foundation on, but enough for it to make a difference.
Sara P.
Sara P.
El Reno, OK
I only use cover girl foundation, it has helped to keep my skin young and clear. It is very affordable to get the lower line but a bit pricey for the bb creams. Overall great coverage and a great classic product.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
I use the product of covergirl as a foundation powder and I love this because it is very good price and affordable for everyone .They are available for every skin type and yes I will recommend to shopping here .
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA
I really like the cover girl butterfly mascara it doesn't clumplay as bad as some of the others I've tried. Only issue I have is that after a few uses the mascara clumps on the brush and it doesn't look as good.
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makeup is affordable and great I love the lipstick shades they have and the setting powders they remind me of my high school days I would always buy their products they were my go 2s and still are now
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their oil free foundation! I have pretty oily skin as is so I didn't need a foundation that was going to add more, so when I found this on I was so impressed! No more oily looking skin for me from now on!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my go to brands. I love how they are always coming out with new products to try. It's very affordable and easy to find too. My 17 year old daughter loves their matte lipsticks!!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Lake View, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use Cover Girl when I was younger. It went well with my skin at that point in my life. But my skin is now a little worse so I have to use more expensive products to help cover and correct flaws better.
Leona P.
Leona P.
Lebanon, OR
Make up is not my skill but I love using Cover girl it really makes your eyes and lips stand out. I have only used the lip stick and gloss and eyeliner and mascara from here but I have had no problems with them!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.