COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO

Cover girl is good for a less expensive brand of makeup.. but is does not out shine sephora or urban decay by any means.

I use cover girl eyeliner, and lipstick. But I stay away from their foundations because they make me break out.
Christy T.
Christy T.

For the price, their products are definitely worth having. I use their mascara and for $11, it makes a big difference in your eyelashes rather than spending $30 for a name brand one. Drug store brand that is reliable and affordable!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA

I love cover girl I get ivory and it is the perfect shade. When I'm in need of new foundation I always go and buy this I just wish on the hotter days it didn't make my face feel cakey but other then that I would suggest to buy this.
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA

Great products. For the price you pay I don't think you can beat it. These products are available everywhere so that's great. I love their eye liner it's the only kind I've stuck with. These beauty products are for any and all ages.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Radford, Virginia

Cover girl has some pretty good products. I mostly find these at convenient stores and they are at a fair price! I love how simple the instructions are on the products and how it is easy to find. I would love to recommend cover girl
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY

I love everything about Cover girl makeup. It is definitely my go to brand when I need to grab anything. Every piece of makeup I own is this brand. They know their colors, and they also know how to make products for your skin type.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI

I love Covergirl. I am a huge fan of the mascara and eyeshadows. This is a company that has been around for years and is always that one that will always be there. It is also a great makeup line for those who are just starting out.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I really love cover girl. I have always use their mascaras and have always been impressed by them. The mascaras don't smudge and are very long-lasting. I have also love their cover up as well. They are affordable and great quality.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Love Covergirl foundation. It covers well and leave my face feeling bright and ready for a night on the town. The prices are about 7-10 dollars but with coupons and store discounts you can tyoically knock that down about 2 dollars.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.