Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL

probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Viry R.
Viry R.

Its long-lasting matte lipstick is good its pigmentation is acceptable but it has to be recognized that it does not dry out at all and if you open and close your mouth you can see that your lips stick together its color range is extensive.
Jen S.
Jen S.

I have been using their liquid foundation in classic ivory for years. It's price and quality keep me buying. The coupons help too! I am sure there are more natural products, but those aren't in my budget. It does the job for a good price.
Cover girl I like, it's not my favourite, I have tried out there concealer once, it was good but a little bit drying, I'm sure there other products are good and would live to try them, I do recommend and hope I can try other products soon
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA

I use the lash blast volume mascara, and it really helps make my short and thin lashes pop. I try to make it last by not wearing as much on weekends because makeup is expense in general, but compared to other brands, the price is similar.
Rita D.
Rita D.
Ottawa, Ontario

I have tried so many of their foundations, powders, eyeshadow, mascara's and I think it is safe to say that CoverGirl is my favourite drugstore brand. Their 3 in 1 foundation is perfect for people with oily skin and to cover up breakouts.
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick, Nj

Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.

So good as the price! And you can find it on every store. Love the powders and mascaras especially. I have a really good ones, the quality is so good for the price, also love the concealer, nice coverage and fells very light on the skin.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

I love the LashBlast Mascara in the winter time. It's easy to apply and goes one smooth. I do have long lashes. So I'm not sure this is the best mascara for shorter lashes. I will say it does dry fast. So you should do one eye at a time.
Billie L.
Billie L.

I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.