Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Darien, GA

Covergirl makeup is my go to makeup. This product has been a staple in my collection my whole life. I love the base makeup because it is the best for my complexion. I buy Covergirl makeup all the time and would recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

Love the Covergirl Supersizer mascara. It's affordable and gives serious volume and some thickness. Seriously one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it's from the drug store! I've used black brown and black and both are awesome.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Coolville

I use one item from cover girl and that's their fair pressed powder . I use it for baking and it works so well and dosent crease or wear . I typically pick this up at a Walmart and that's a product I've bought for about 2 years now .
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Fredericktown, OH

I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
Christy T.
Christy T.

For the price, their products are definitely worth having. I use their mascara and for $11, it makes a big difference in your eyelashes rather than spending $30 for a name brand one. Drug store brand that is reliable and affordable!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO

Cover girl is good for a less expensive brand of makeup.. but is does not out shine sephora or urban decay by any means.

I use cover girl eyeliner, and lipstick. But I stay away from their foundations because they make me break out.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA

I love cover girl I get ivory and it is the perfect shade. When I'm in need of new foundation I always go and buy this I just wish on the hotter days it didn't make my face feel cakey but other then that I would suggest to buy this.
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA

Great products. For the price you pay I don't think you can beat it. These products are available everywhere so that's great. I love their eye liner it's the only kind I've stuck with. These beauty products are for any and all ages.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Radford, Virginia

Cover girl has some pretty good products. I mostly find these at convenient stores and they are at a fair price! I love how simple the instructions are on the products and how it is easy to find. I would love to recommend cover girl
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI

I love Covergirl. I am a huge fan of the mascara and eyeshadows. This is a company that has been around for years and is always that one that will always be there. It is also a great makeup line for those who are just starting out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.