BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I have used lots of covergirl products for years. I like to try new products so I'm constantly buying different things from them.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I like their liquid concealer. Its the only kind that didn't leave my face feeling oily or caused it to break out. The price isn't too bad.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sayreville, NJ
Love all of their products and are all at a reasonable price as well! all of their different mascaras all definitely work well, especially when used together.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their foundation and the prices! Other items, I haven't really dabbled with. The packaging is OK but nothing fancy like L'Oréal for drugstore items
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl clump crusher mascara, it really does keep your mascara clump free and really does look pretty natural. Stays on all day and comes off easily at the end of the day with a wipe.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Want Bombshell Lashes then this Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous Lash Mascara is for you! I loved the ease it went on with the curved brush and it lasted a long time. didn't wear off and had good coverage without clumping. Go ahead its worth a try!
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a lot of CoverGirl products, but I have been very impressed with the ones I have used. My favorite CoverGirl product is the Flamed Out mascara because it's one of the only mascaras that doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. I'm going to try more of their products in the future. Their prices are also pretty good.
Nafisa A.
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY
I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation that came in my voxbox, and I happen to really like this product! It goes on real easily and does what it says (medium coverage). It is great for fall and the shade (mine:215) was just right!
Randilyn S.
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
The BEST BEST BEST I love their foundations and eyeliners most, but i did just buy the bombshell mascara and cannot wait to try it out. I really feel like these are high quality products, but they do get expensive! I coupon so I get them extremely cheap, but if i didn't I could see my wallet getting thin lol
Janell W.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
Have used CG products pretty much exclusively for past 30 years. The foundation is awesome and now so many more choices. The mascara has always been best. All their products are consistently great, lots of variety and excellent prices. Great product for teens to grandmas.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.