Add a Photo

Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Jan. 1, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
sara G.
sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 12, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.