COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ally K.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL
I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Charla A.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
I love Covergirl, they offer lots of products for a great price! The products you get aren't cheap quality, they are very nice last a long time!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
Cover girls one of my to go brands because they always have everything that I need for any occasion
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY
Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA
I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Elizabeth R.
A good drugstore brand that's up on new trends. It has cute packaging and a good variety
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I am not a fan of cover girl products. I think they are just low quality and they don't hold up to the other drugstore products.
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Annapolis, MD
cover girl is such a cheap brand with such good products. their products are usually under 10 dollars
Chyneen W.
Chyneen W.
Osborne, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a staple, love their products! I have used these makeup products for forever & they're good everyone & always looks great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.