Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ

I bought a powder and it was good. Pretty satisfied with it. They also have normal, sensitive, and for oily skin , so you have different choices to pick from. I picked sensitive skin because I do need it and I am happy, it stays on all day at work and I come home still with my powder on. 👌
María S.
María S.

COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA

CoverGirl is great! I just recently received their products in a vox box! Best concealer ever!!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA

Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Margo V.
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC

I have to admit, the smell of just regular covergirl foundation is just what I like. It covers blemishes and is very inexpensive. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Yeimi H.
Yeimi H.

Really Great eyeliner that they have it is just perfect it is also very easy to remove
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY

I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.