Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN

I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.

The make up is very good. And a very good price as well. I like the powder for make up
Anne-Marie W.
Anne-Marie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Me and my sister love Covergirl's clean pressed powder. We live by it religiously! It goes on so smooth and looks so natural!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH

I use cover girl foundation creamy natural. I've never had a problem getting any of their products to match of with my skin color.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.

I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
D C.
D C.

Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Gaston, SC

Great , easy to use product. Perfect match with my skin tone. Only thing i would like better is if it came with a brush instead of a pad type applier.
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ

For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.