Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Vera J.
Vera J.
Ruston, LA
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl have like the best coverage in my opinion if you were to ask me and it's affordable.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Age Rewind Foundation is perfect for very fair skin tones. I am so fair that not many foundations work for me but I can honestly say cover girl definitely gets it and provides very good coverage.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Jan. 12, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is something that every women at some point buy. I know I have some stuff from them and is good quality but honestly I think there are better brands out there so I can say this is kind of average.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 12, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Fulton, MS
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the pump face make up except I have a hard time getting the right color. I also like their eye shadows
Denisha T.
Denisha T.
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Who doesn't love cover girl lol everything is amazing my go to cosmetics
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Jan. 12, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.