BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, Ky
Love cover girl! Their mascaras are my favorite I always try new products when they come out, and the prices are great. I usually purchase at CVS and target
Viviana U.
Viviana U.
I got tons of covergril items like any other brand it got good and bad products but most of this products are good it don't have the extra pigmentation like others brand but is good for the price
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Great drugstore brand! They are great at keeping up with high end foundations and lipsticks. Still need to try so many of there products!
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I have used covergirl pressed powder but i dont recommend it once you start to develop fine lines and wrinkles. Thw powder settles into them amd makes them look worse than before
Ann C.
Ann C.
Really not the best for me anyway. I tried a lot of their products and for some reason I just cannot find the right shade of make-up for my face
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC
Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.