BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah
I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Covergirl has so much going for them. They have a bunch of products to choose from that are great quality and are decently priced along with not being hard to find. I use covergirl on the daily and am never disappointed in the outcome of my covergirl makeup
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's an excellent brand at an excellent price.
I love their products and my favorites are the lipsticks, plus those of Katy Perry
I highly recommend this brand

Creo que es una excelente marca a un excelente precio.
Sus productos me encantan y mis favoritos son sus labiales, más los de Katy Perry ❤
Recomiendo mucho esta marca 🤗
Elien A.
Elien A.
Naples, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
is brand it is very good and have nice prices and good coupon that i used every time that i needing. i liked and i get this product in different places and this is one pluss
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Kilgore, TX
Covergirl's powders and foundations are my favorite products. They go on smoothly and lightly and the color stays true. Repeat customer here!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.