BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my favorite brand. I love covergirl makeup. Honestly, I do recommend covergirl products.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Richland Center, WI
I always use their fasce powder compacts. Great coverage, doesnt make me break out. I never use anything else.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
Amazing quality for such a low price. Their mascaras are my go-to when I am shopping. They are really good quality, and come in many different colors and types.
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Tallahassee, FL
I use their products offten, but I would like to be able to get the better brands that last longer.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Julia L.
Julia L.
Staten Island, NY
Covergirl provides high quality drugstore makeup. From mascara to foundation, all their products are easy to use and are also long lasting. Finding the perfect bb cream shade might be a little difficult but you could always mix two shares together.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my all-time favorite department store brands of makeup. When I first started wearing make-up many years ago it was the first brand I purchased. Very affordable and good quality. And they're always coming out with something new
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Covergirl has great cosmetics that are affordable! I definitely pick up some things once in a while from the drug store. They have everything that you would need in terms of makeup! Foundation, mascara, lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.