Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR

COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Marie B.
Marie B.

I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Chirsten K.
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO

Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Royse City, TX

I love the 4 in 1 foundation and the powder but i feel the coverage isnt for people with terrible skin unless you use a corrector
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.

Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Angela E.
Angela E.
Gaston, NC

Love the Covergirl Queen collection. Perfectly matches african american skin tones. Prices are good and easily found in local Walmarts and drug stores.
ashton k.
ashton k.
Trenton, OH

i love covergirls concealer. once you put it on and run it in you can't see any pimples or dark circles. it's amazing
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.