Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR
Jan. 13, 2017, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.