BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
I love CoverGirl. I have been using their products for about 2 decades. They are always easy on the skin and affordable.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
The lastblast mascara is a well-known love of mine from covergirl, but there self sharpening eyeliner is there overlooked treasure. I've tried others (including high-end brands) and nothing compares to it! My mom uses it and ever since I was stealing it from her makeup bag, I've been in love! doesn't make my eyes water (I use it on my waterline), and stays on all day with no irritation!
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Jessica T.
Myrtle beach, SC
Foundation is my life!!!! 😍😍😍 I have always used covergirl since I was younger!! Very cheap!!! Love love love the power the liquid not so much!
Isabel H.
i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
leona e.
ky
Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Amy S.
In absolute love with the new eyeshadow pallets from Covergirl! So pigmented and buttery!
Charna H.
Easy, reliable, go to drug store brand. So cheap. I buy mine at Walmart during my weekly grocery run. I love their compacts, the one with oil control works pretty well for my greasy face and makes my skin look matte which I prefer. I love their products.
Maria B.
Cover girl products ill have to say have worked so well on my skin for so many years yet theyre prices are very affordable especially in this time of 2017 which were all trying to budget ourselves more !
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.