Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA

I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Yelary M.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY

Cover girl has amazing lip glosses. I can never go wrong with them. And fortunately that's all I've tried from their line but I always go back to that lipgloss I just wish I remembered the name. However your lip glosses are not tacky or sticky they feel like you have nothing on.
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I do love that Cover Girl is stepping up its game and are releasing GREAT products, at a GREAT price! I 💗the Clean Matte line of foundation and powders. The only down side (and the reason I didn't give 5 stars) is that I don't feel their line of eyeshadows & lipsticks are as pigmented or last as long as other brands! All in all a GREAT brand !
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida

Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Marie R.
Marie R.

A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa

Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has such a wide range of wonderful everyday products. I also love that as a company they are dedicated to diversity and acceptance.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Mt Pleasant, SC

I love CoverGirl mascaras!! Especially the Volume Blast mascara. It has been a holy grail of mine for years. The only products I don't really like are the classic foundation and clean skin foundation...that noxema smell is too close to high school for me LOL
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Pryor, OK

My favorite CoverGirl product is the Clean Makeup line. I have trouble with some makeup brands causing redness and irratation. I use the foundation and never have an issue with skin reactions.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY

Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.