COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

The outlast concealer had probably the most full coverage of any concealer I've bought recently. It goes on smooth and doesn't ruin any of the foundation surrounding it!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA

I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
misti m.
misti m.
Omaha, NE

Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
R M.
R M.

Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Tiffany
Tiffany
Drums, PA

I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
South Holland, IL

I've only had there lip balms but they are so creamy and colourful I love it.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez

I use the liquid foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous. This liquid foundation was recommended in a makeup workshop that I assisted. The make up artist tried different colors on me to recommend me the best match.
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Jen S.
Jen S.

Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.