BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville
Been using Covergirl for many many years. Great quality, affordable products. Most of my family members use Covergirl.
Regina O.
Regina O.
Have been using it for years! It's a good standby! Never fails to go on smoothly. Just a makeup staple!
Yadi M.
Yadi M.
Love their makeup it isn't too expensive to buy. Their makeup products are good quality. I love shopping this brand on the pharmacy!
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA
Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Heather B.
Heather B.
Belmont, NC
Convenient to purchase, sold just about anywhere you can think of that has makeup. Drugstores, grocery, Walmart, target, etc.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! The prices are great, the selection is wonderful and their campaign/integrity is AWESOME! I love what they stand for and the message they send -- we're ALL beautiful, and we're ALL covergirls!
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.