Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Berkeley Springs, WV
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love so many of their products. They work great and are cheaper for us middle class folk. I recommend them to everyone. My favorite so far
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Bowling Green, KY
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascara products and the options available...you don't have to have the same look every time, but can do subtle changes or dramatic changes for your looks. I have sensitive eyes, and love that I can trust their products will never irritate me.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins
Jan. 7, 2017, 6 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Middleburg, FL
Jan. 1, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is one of my favorite brands of make up. Its a go to brand because it is very affordable and long lasting make up. One of my mascaras that i swear by, is the "Super Sizer Fibers". It crates a falsies look to my make up and i love it. COVERGIRL products are definitely products i would repurchase.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.