BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emilee K.
Covergirl tends to be hit-or-miss with their cosmetics. They are moderately affordable as far as drug store products go. The quality varies between products. I find that the eyeshadows are not highly pigmented, and the lipsticks peel and fade, but CG mascara is usually pretty good.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX
I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Krista D.
Love most of the products. Very affordable and great color selection compared to alot of others.. but most oxides on me so i always have to try it out and see
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
Daily products I really like from Covergirl are there foundations. I do feel like they stay all day and these are the only drugstore powders that I will use on my face because they do not get cakey and I'm able to apply them throughout the day if I do end up getting a little bit oily or need touch-ups.
Megan G.
West Des Moines, IA
good. clean makeup for the face. have used them on and off throughout seasons with reasonably low prices!
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Athena C.
I really like Covergirl mascara! Right now, I am using the Covergirl Flamed Up mascara. It provides awesome volume and length. I have used other mascaras from this brand in the past, and I have never once been disappointed. The quality is great, and it is super affordable!
Heather H.
I love CoverGirl. I have been using their products for about 2 decades. They are always easy on the skin and affordable.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
The lastblast mascara is a well-known love of mine from covergirl, but there self sharpening eyeliner is there overlooked treasure. I've tried others (including high-end brands) and nothing compares to it! My mom uses it and ever since I was stealing it from her makeup bag, I've been in love! doesn't make my eyes water (I use it on my waterline), and stays on all day with no irritation!
leona e.
ky
Covergirl is a good brand I use it all the time I love how it last all day I shop at covergirl often and they are affordable
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.