Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Ally D.
Ally D.

The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Emily D.
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT

There's a reason this brand has the longevity they do. Good products at affordable prices.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC

I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC

CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL

For the price point, convenience and selection, COVERGIRL is a great option for cosmetics. They can be found in Target and drugstores and their mascara is pretty top quality. A lot of professional make up artists use their products. The pigment is strong and lasts most of the day.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY

Cover girl makes one of my all time favorite mascaras, the Lash blast supersizer ! I adore this mascara & it's affordable, works wonders & no smudging !
Breanne q.
Breanne q.

Cover girl is amazing I absolutely love there lash mascara its lush and long lasting its always a complement to were it
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL

esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY

They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.