Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY

I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY

They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.

Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

I love this makeup brand. I especially love their Katy perry collection. Right now my go to lip shade is the Katy Kat matte lipstick in sphinx! The perfect nude matte lip shade for everyday! I also love the ready set gorgeous matte foundation as well!! I will definitely purchase Covergirl cosmetics again!
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA

Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek, KY

This is probably one the top brand Walmart brands that I love.. it's very cheap and affordable.. good quality and usually lasts for awhile.. I buy a lot of this brands make up
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Emily E.
Emily E.

I love cover girl products. Specifically their mascara. I have tried lots of different brands when a "new" one comes out from a competitor but I always go back to covergirl. They are my ultimate favorite
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, Fl

Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.