BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went from paying 50$ for foundation to 12$. I love the 3 in 1. Great brand for great prices.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA
I just love covergirl foundation it goes on smooth and gives my skin moisture to stay wrinkles free and look younger.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some products work and others aren't so great. Not a huge fan of their foundations.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products that I use most from Covergirl are their mascaras and I absolutely love them ! I love how they create so many different and unique products .
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the bomb diggity I've been with this line since 3 years and I've loved it so much
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
Ally G.
Ally G.
Floral Park, NY
Covergirl has some of my favorite mascaras. If I'm looking for a new mascara I usually go straight to the covergirl section to pick one out. I loved pretty much all their mascaras I have used. I would recommend buying mascara from them.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my favorite brand. I love covergirl makeup. Honestly, I do recommend covergirl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.