Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL

Is drugstore brand but in where I do live cover girl is expensive for us and this makes me sad and something are good quality and I shop almost everything in this store this brand and I will shop here againa
Donjeta
Donjeta
Hagerstown, MD

It's very amazing it makes my skin cool and makes me feel very very very active ! I love this !!!?!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH

Mascara. Where do I begin!? very affordable but does not last more than one month and dries out super fast if I start using a different one before it is gone. also, stick to the exact one you love because they have few similarities
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Willmar, MN

Love!!!!! Most of my drugstore products are covergirl. Their mascaras are amazing and same with face products
De'Jah J.
De'Jah J.
Raleigh, NC

I used the finishing powder. It matched my skin tone perfectly and it gave me an everlasting finish. I didn't look dry or fake.
Pam G.
Pam G.
Gilberts, IL

I have been using Cover girl Clump Crusher Extensions Lash Blast for several years, this is my favorite mascara. I think it works perfectly, no improvements needed. I use this all the time.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC

I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE

my #1 products that I use due to the price being reasonable and me and my daughters can afford it . not thinking of any cons
Justine V.
Justine V.

One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY

I love all cover girl mascara , they make my lashes look think and long. It's a great product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.