BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really like CoverGirl cosmetics. This is a great brand with quality products available at very reasonable prices plus there are often coupons! They offer a wide range of products that appeal to all ages, skin tones, etc.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love the covergirl mascaras the price is great and the quality is amazing Defenetly my fav. Mascaras.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good quality makeup for good prices/ they are really good when it comes to basic lipsticks or make up you need for outfit/event or when you need to just grab something your missing and go. You can't test it and they tend to stick to colors that suit everyone. I do recommend for quick and easy makeup.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Yvonne T.
I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
I use covergirl lash blast mascara. I love it. It works great. Makes my eye lash look fuller and bold. I highly recommend it
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.