Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO

I've never been disappointed with any CG product I've tried. I've used their pressed powder, foundation, eye liner pencil, lipstick, eyeshadow, and concealer.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Akron, OH

I love cover girls face powder. It never clumps and it matches my skin so perfectly. I remember when I was little I used to watch my mom use cover girl powder and I would sneak and use it. Now when I use it,it reminds be of my mom and happy times.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

The outlast concealer had probably the most full coverage of any concealer I've bought recently. It goes on smooth and doesn't ruin any of the foundation surrounding it!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA

I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
R M.
R M.

Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.