BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
maria b.
maria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Covergirl has so much going for them. They have a bunch of products to choose from that are great quality and are decently priced along with not being hard to find. I use covergirl on the daily and am never disappointed in the outcome of my covergirl makeup
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often use cover girl but when I do their products are always high quality and long lasting. They have the classic "clean" base and it's always been great.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Janice M.
Janice M.
I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.