BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC
The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA
I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy cover girl, because it's not that expensive. Plus, it's good quality.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and most of their products they are really good and cheap.
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Columbus, OH
A friend of mine recently gave me a bottle of Covergirl foundation. I was surprisingly pleased with the coverage from the foundation. It matched my complexion perfect and covered all my swatches with ease. I would recommend Covergirl to everyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.