Add a Photo

Felicia M.
Logan, UT
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
EvaMarie P.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl hard foundation. I absolutely love it. I got my first foundation by cover girl and absolutely loved it. I had to go get me some more the other day!!💕
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Charla A.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl, they offer lots of products for a great price! The products you get aren't cheap quality, they are very nice last a long time!
Kasandra e.
Kasandra e.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls one of my to go brands because they always have everything that I need for any occasion
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Jacksonville, NC
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always loved covergirl. Foundation has always matched my complextion perfectly no other brand has.
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am not a fan of cover girl products. I think they are just low quality and they don't hold up to the other drugstore products.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is such a cheap brand with such good products. their products are usually under 10 dollars
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.