COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My mother was a Covergirl lover, so I grew up with the products, the only thing that really changed over the years is quality. It must keeps getting better.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Belmont, NC
Convenient to purchase, sold just about anywhere you can think of that has makeup. Drugstores, grocery, Walmart, target, etc.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC
Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Heather b.
Heather b.
Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA
I buy Covergirl eye shadow and mascara and I love them both! I get compliments all of the time on my neutral everyday eye shadow look!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.