Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katrina N.
Katrina N.
brampton, ontario, ON

So far i have only tried their mascaras and i love it.
I didnt like their liquid foundation. Gave me a skin reaction
After testing it. But if you are looking for a decent mascara,
Then this is what you are looking for. Highly recommended!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Ozark, AL

i enjoy covergirl. it's very affordable. i use their eyeshadow a lot but it does seem to fade by the end of the day.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.

Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.

Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Orlando, FL

i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Sam C.
Sam C.

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL

Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.