Add a Photo
Nicole M.
Aumsville, OR
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've never had a bad experience with any of their products. I've used their makeup and absolutely love how it feels on my skin, and it's not overly expensive.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl it's a really good brand when it comes to mascara. It can be really good but again it can be ok sometimes. It is very affordable in my opinion.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like all their products. They are worth buying. I love the eyeshadow palette and the lipsticks.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl for so long and have found that i really like thier mascaras and powders.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using the Covergirl Pressed Powder foundation for many years now and it's one of my favorites. I wish it was a little more longer lasting and maybe a bit more moisturizing but I like it because it's quick to put on the morning when I'm in a rush and it matches my skin tone wonderfully.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.