COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Its a good drugstore makeup brand. Has a wide variety of skin tones to choose one. Only downfall is that you pay for the type of quality it is. Reapplication is necessary as products usually don't last long.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
King, NC
I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's an excellent brand at an excellent price.
I love their products and my favorites are the lipsticks, plus those of Katy Perry
I highly recommend this brand

Creo que es una excelente marca a un excelente precio.
Sus productos me encantan y mis favoritos son sus labiales, más los de Katy Perry ❤
Recomiendo mucho esta marca 🤗
Regina O.
Regina O.
Have been using it for years! It's a good standby! Never fails to go on smoothly. Just a makeup staple!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.