BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara. It is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market.
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA
Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
I use covergirl for everything: it's a one stop shop. They always have great coupons and deals. It's kind of hard to say no!
Uzcategui D.
Uzcategui D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

It is a line of product that I use for the daily, they have products of light coverage that help a lot for the day to day and have a more delicate and natural makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.