BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Blanca G.
I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like covergirl products for everyday basic use. I use their BB cream which is light, airy, and doesn't cause me to break out which is very important as I have really sensitive skin! They lipsticks and glosses are great for daily wear, although they tend to not last very long. The prices tend to be fairly low and you can purchase these products at any drug store. I usually buy them at Target!
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Toni T.
Dallas, TX
I use Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx every day. I prefer the gel liner over pencil because I find that it stays on longer throughout the day. I would estimate that this liner starts to wear off around 6 hours after having it on. It never fully comes off, just weakens in color. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara for being drug store brand.some of their shadow is awesome and worth the money at the store.i also loved their powder foundation. Lasted and never caked on the face.
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Especially their mascara! It work wonders on my lashes! Should not be underestimated for being drugstore.
Melina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not love this brand. I've read that they test on animals. A few of their products are nice like mascara and a few lippies but other than that I don't enjoy this company. Would not recommend to a friend
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.