BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Janell W.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN
Have used CG products pretty much exclusively for past 30 years. The foundation is awesome and now so many more choices. The mascara has always been best. All their products are consistently great, lots of variety and excellent prices. Great product for teens to grandmas.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Makeup products are almost always very good and are always quite affordable. I love the Covergirl Lipsticks and Covergirl UnderEye Concealers, these two products almost always work great for me. The concealer is creamy and once blended does a great job hiding my dark circles!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I love covergirl. The Lashblast mascara is amazing and they have awesome foundations. For a drugstore brand they are awesome!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
Love their products!! i would recommend to anyone. they look so natural. Very even coverage
Susana C.
Susana C.
Winton, CA
I love covergirl!! The mascara,foundation, and blush are great !Also the price is awesome! I used to pay $20 for mascara but ever since I started using lash blast I will not go back!
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! Many of their products feel like high-end makeup but are super affordable.
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the makeup. most of their products are not that expensive. the quality is also very very awesome.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.