Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA

I love their mascara. I have a waterproof kind it's orange and it lasts for a couple days if you don't remove it. When I go swimming it still lasts and doesn't smudge at all. I love this brand.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

I love cover girl products. I use all products from foundation to mascara, make up remover, and makeup brushes. They are good quality for a good price. Their products are very affordable. I typically purchase their products at my local Walmart.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL

Covergirl Is a well-known brand is good but compared to other brands I prefer to use others although it is good to buy hira prefer other
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Leona F.
Leona F.
Kanata, Ontario

It's a easy brand to buy I find there products are getting better. They are not too expensive, I don't wear a lot of makeup so I don't need expensive makeup.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Opelika, AL

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick is the ONLY lipstick I use. The coverage lasts all day, even after you eat! The colors are so beautiful. The quality is well worth the price.
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR

I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Cover girl is my go to mascara. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good. What ever type of cover girl mascara I've used I've loved.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.