Add a Photo

Annie T.
Annie T.
Fairfax Station, VA

I love COVERGIRL! Their products help me look
beautiful without effort! It gives me a natural look
so it appears I am not wearing as much makeup
as I actually am! I love shopping for these products,
and I would definitely shop for them again. I would
rate this a four out of five.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jetersville, VA

I use CoverGirl foundation, eye shadow and blush. I have been very pleased with their products.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL

I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Ana M.
Ana M.

es una buena marca de maquillaje mas que todo para lo que es pestañina considero que es una de las mejores marcas para comprar esta ya que por experiencia propia las realza y la hace ver mucho mas largar así que es una buena marca para comprar pestañina.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ringgold, GA

One of the cheaper makeups I use but you can't tell the difference in it and more expensive brands. I love all of there products
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.

I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY

I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Kate N.
Kate N.
Boulder, CO

It is affordable and they have a variety of selections. It is the foundation I use when I am looking for budget-friendly, but nice quality makeup.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.