Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC

Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

best eyeliner. Best foundation (although they just discontinued my liquid magic kind whish sucks) This is my go to eyeliner and a great inexpensive brand
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD

Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Richie J.
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA

Good basic foundation that matches my skin. It's hard to find a foundation that matches my very light skin but cover girl has me covered.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA

i HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST QUALITY FOUNDATION. they have all types for oily and dry skin.
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC

Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL

The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls

I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT

I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.