BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
East Lansing , MI
They always take care and pride in their products so it is always really nice to purchase and always the best quality. They do need to improve the shades of colors that they provide but overall they have excellent quality products that I buy frequently.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a clean, awesome, classic brand. They have affordable drugstore makeup and you can find them anywhere, which is super convenient. I've tried a lot of their mascaras, lip glosses, and some of their BB cream and they worked really well
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ
Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Stormie R.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.