Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA

I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC

I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Zee C.
Zee C.
Junction City, KS

Great, inexpensive products that oftentimes are comparable to the expensive stuff. I love that they are available in my local grocery and/or drugstore, so that I don't have to go to a store that only sells makeup products
Jordán G.
Jordán G.

Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
Leanne B.
Leanne B.

I recently purchased the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation and I personally love it! It's an amazing product, lasts all day and is very easy to blend with full coverage. I would recommend this foundation.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

Covergirl is that go to makeup brand especially when you're just starting to use makeup. I haven't bought anything in a while but I can say that I used covergirl throughout middle and high school and it never failed me. Great products on a budget.
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
Glenham, SD

Quality is usually ok for the cost. Not top notch quality but also very affordable. Great for my daughter who doesn't care about quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.