COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Yadi M.
Yadi M.

Love their makeup it isn't too expensive to buy. Their makeup products are good quality. I love shopping this brand on the pharmacy!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
KARLIE P.
KARLIE P.

I have very picky skin that changed every 3 months it seems like... So Covergirl doesn't do for me. It seems every time I try them, I breakout... Not to mention that it always seems to reek of chemical smells and while I adore them for their #lashequality campaign, their products just never seem to work for me.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love the way their eyeshadow stays on. It always looks nice and pretty. It will last thru the day of work then going for a night out with the girls.
Staci L.
Staci L.

It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS

I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ

I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.

I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Tina N.
Tina N.
Ishpeming, MI

I haven't tried too many covergirl products but I do love their lipsticks. I love finding good products for a good price. And drug store cosmetics are really stepping their game up! I need to start trying more of their products. I do use a bb cream for oily skin by covergirl and it's my favorite. I'm not much of a full coverage foundation girl so a lightly tinted but cream to cover up discoloration is perfect for me and it really seems to help with my oily t zone!
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
South Holland, IL

I've only had there lip balms but they are so creamy and colourful I love it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.