COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I do not use foundation too often, but when I do, I use Covergirl for oily skin. I find that it provides great coverage and does not cause me to break out. I def would only recommend their foundation. It is light and feels great on my skin. I will buy this again.
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, il
There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's an excellent brand at an excellent price.
I love their products and my favorites are the lipsticks, plus those of Katy Perry
I highly recommend this brand

Creo que es una excelente marca a un excelente precio.
Sus productos me encantan y mis favoritos son sus labiales, más los de Katy Perry ❤
Recomiendo mucho esta marca 🤗
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Ashlei H.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yakima, WA
I really like covergirl makeup ! The foundations, mascaras, lipsticks, eyeliners, pretty much all that i have tried i can't complain.
Megan G.
Megan G.
West Des Moines, IA
good. clean makeup for the face. have used them on and off throughout seasons with reasonably low prices!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.