BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA
Covergirl is an ok brand. I do like some of their mascaras. The LashBlash is one I've used before. It made my lashes look really long.
Tiffany F.
Clover, SC
I use the CoverGirl powder for oily skin and I love it. It's very light on my skin and does give the appearance of being caked on. My skin is also very sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can even use the powder alone. I will absolutely keep using CoverGirl.
This makeup makes me look so pretty . I love the colors they have. I use it alot of times maybe even everyday
member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA
I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Raven R.
Covergirl mascara has to be one of my all time beauty grabs when I go into a drugstore. Love it!
prisilia p.
me encanta aaa todo los cosmeticos de esta marca son geniales creci con ellos , muy sencillos pero bonitos
not a big fan of this product .....i had a very horrible experience with this product and when i called customer service they act as if caused my own breakout not very helpful at all......they really have a good quality product
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN
I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.