Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand! They are great at keeping up with high end foundations and lipsticks. Still need to try so many of there products!
Ally K.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great products. I've used this makeup before. it is a bit pricey but as long as it lasts that's okay. I don't shop here a lot because sometimes my stores don't have a lot of options. the quality of makeup is great and i would buy again.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl pressed powder but i dont recommend it once you start to develop fine lines and wrinkles. Thw powder settles into them amd makes them look worse than before
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good drugstore brand that's up on new trends. It has cute packaging and a good variety
Ann C.
Ann C.
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really not the best for me anyway. I tried a lot of their products and for some reason I just cannot find the right shade of make-up for my face
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I prefer Cover Girl with cruelty free because I am a vegetarian myself and I prefer to use only cruelty free products but there are a few exceptions and Cover Girls lipsticks are one of them
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.