BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL
I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an old favorite that I grew up with. It is always coming out with something new and never disappoints. Their eye shadows are my favorite because the pigment is awesome and its affordable! My latest love from Covergirl is their whipped foundation! Its awesome and provides great coverage with a lightweight formula!
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I have used lots of covergirl products for years. I like to try new products so I'm constantly buying different things from them.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I like their liquid concealer. Its the only kind that didn't leave my face feeling oily or caused it to break out. The price isn't too bad.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sayreville, NJ
Love all of their products and are all at a reasonable price as well! all of their different mascaras all definitely work well, especially when used together.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their foundation and the prices! Other items, I haven't really dabbled with. The packaging is OK but nothing fancy like L'Oréal for drugstore items
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Want Bombshell Lashes then this Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous Lash Mascara is for you! I loved the ease it went on with the curved brush and it lasted a long time. didn't wear off and had good coverage without clumping. Go ahead its worth a try!
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a lot of CoverGirl products, but I have been very impressed with the ones I have used. My favorite CoverGirl product is the Flamed Out mascara because it's one of the only mascaras that doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. I'm going to try more of their products in the future. Their prices are also pretty good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.