COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
High Point, NC

Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
A
A

So good for the price. I have always loved it especially the concealers and powder foundations. The Katy Perry lipsticks are very pigmented and they go well with almost everyone skin tone some of myfirst make up products were from cover girl and I will continue to use them
Edenesis Bethel P.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Miami, Florida

Esta marca es ideal para las jóvenes por ser dermatologicamente comprobada no es fuerte y ni daña nuestra piel la recomiendo.
nathalia n.
nathalia n.

covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN

CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Codie V.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC

I have been using covergirl for years and I always default back to them. They are the only band that I have found for the perfect concealer. I love all their powder foundation for helping to set my makeup. I will always go back to them again and again
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK

I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.