Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
nathalia n.
nathalia n.

covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Zee C.
Zee C.
Junction City, KS

Great, inexpensive products that oftentimes are comparable to the expensive stuff. I love that they are available in my local grocery and/or drugstore, so that I don't have to go to a store that only sells makeup products
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
Glenham, SD

Quality is usually ok for the cost. Not top notch quality but also very affordable. Great for my daughter who doesn't care about quality.
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Jordán G.
Jordán G.

Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

I've really been enjoying the covergirl ready set Gorgeous for when I want a day of normal skin, that does not look matte, but neither with excess oil. I love super natural makeup and it's perfect for the "no makeup, makeup" effect.
It is assumed that the finish is so natural that you do not notice that you wear it, even if you are examined with a magnifying glass. Yeah, right!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN

CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
Yelary M.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY

Cover girl has amazing lip glosses. I can never go wrong with them. And fortunately that's all I've tried from their line but I always go back to that lipgloss I just wish I remembered the name. However your lip glosses are not tacky or sticky they feel like you have nothing on.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.