Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Vera J.
Vera J.
Ruston, LA

Cover girl have like the best coverage in my opinion if you were to ask me and it's affordable.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL

Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I love my Covergirl foundation! It provides amazing coverage and lasts all day. I won't buy any other foundation. I had a wonderful shopping experience. The products were very well organized and so easy to find. I will definitely be shopping for this product again.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Fulton, MS

I really like the pump face make up except I have a hard time getting the right color. I also like their eye shadows
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sweet Home, OR

I love all cover girl products. They are a great price and they aren't cheaply made products.
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX

Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
State College, PA

Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI

It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR

I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.