Add a Photo

Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
Pasqualina D.
Pasqualina D.
Cleveland, OH
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used ageless foundation. what I like about it is that it is not heavy or any type of issues. I am 47 and have combination skin.So having an olive skin type it is difficult for me to find the right color. sometimes many foundations are fake looking. so I am glad that there are an ageless foundation for my skin
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Windber, PA
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! I always go back to this brand for pretty much everything. The formulas are great and the price is low.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Heather b.
Heather b.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Jacksonville, AL
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Gisellys A.
Gisellys A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Sabina B.
Sabina B.
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I grew up using cover girl as one of my make up sets. Their make up quality is good and it's also affordable if you can't afford the more high-end make up. I love their eyeliner and brow pencil that I use the other day and have mentioned it's affordable
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.