BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Andover, MN
I was looking for a new mascara that would fulfill my wishes of lengthening, volumizing, and curl so I tried the new Lash Blast mascara. It was not up to my standards and extremely clumpy. Would not use or buy again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Pensacola, FL
Covergirl base comes in so many different color shades it's easy to find one that matches! It applies smoothly and easy to blend too.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH
I like all their products. They are worth buying. I love the eyeshadow palette and the lipsticks.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ
Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY
I think they are a good company and have really good products. I haven't had a problem with them
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Izzy K.
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA
They have really good lipstick products and I usually use their mascaras all the time
Felicity M.
Felicity M.
Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.