COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Kathlyn V.
Kathlyn V.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand has lots of selections and the prices are more affordable but if I can afford, I would switch to MAC for eye andoctor lip products.
Merie B.
Merie B.
Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The outlast concealer had probably the most full coverage of any concealer I've bought recently. It goes on smooth and doesn't ruin any of the foundation surrounding it!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
King, NC
I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, il
There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.