BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Griffin, GA
Since the first day I ever used makeup I have used Cover Girl. They have a wide range of products to choose from. Great color choices! They have everything for all generations and skin tones which is great! All the latest fashion crazes too!
Connie B.
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used several different covergirl products and find then above average for a drug store brand. Very affordable in most instances.
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. I have sensitive skin and most brands make my face break out or my eyes itch. Covergirl doesn't break me out.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Not a big fan of CoverGirl products as a whole. I have only found a foundation I liked out of this line and they recently discontinued it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl cosmetics are awesome. They have beautiful, trendy packaging. I especially love their lip glosses, mascaras and foundations. Affordable prices and their products make me look and feel beautiful!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Milton, WI
I just bought the foundation from Covergirl with Olay in it. It's AWESOME! I've used many foundations (Loreal, Revlon, etc) and most of them just feel like you're putting another layer of skin on your face. This Covergirl/Olay foundation feels like SILK on your face! It is very thin yet covers very well. And it looks 100% natural. I'm in love!
Christina  R.
Christina R.
For the most part I buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics (sensitive skin)but when in a quick need or for face powder compact I always go to Covergirl! My mother buys nothing but Covergirl. She lives by it. Great company, great products at a reasonable price
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL
I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.