Add a Photo

Kati M.
Kati M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 5, 2017, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think it's an excellent brand at an excellent price.
I love their products and my favorites are the lipsticks, plus those of Katy Perry
I highly recommend this brand

Creo que es una excelente marca a un excelente precio.
Sus productos me encantan y mis favoritos son sus labiales, más los de Katy Perry ❤
Recomiendo mucho esta marca 🤗
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.