BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Alice L.
Alice L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the only product i have purchased from covergirl is a concealer and it works good although it is not full coverage
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Laure V.
Laure V.
Miami
Great powder, very easy to match with your skin tone. Love the prices too. Sometimes I get a few different ones especially in the summer since I live in Miami and I know that I gradually get a tan with the sun. Gotta be prepared!
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.
I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
One of my favorite drug store brands ! They offer products anywhere from foundation, concealer, pressed powder and much more. The price point is very good. They are always stocked in stores for customers so there is always enough product for everyone.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!ūüėäūüėä
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.