BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO
Perfect coverage. Light on my face. I don't breaks out when I use it. My skin is so sensitive. It's affordable and easy to pick shade wise.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and most of their products they are really good and cheap.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very great products for the cheaper price. The best drug store makeup products I've ever used
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Covergirl cosmetics are great beauty products. I think that they are great products to use when beginning to use makeup. The products aren't harsh on your skin. They are easy to use. I think that the BB cream is amazing and is great on your skin. It is a great beginners product.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL if such a wonderful, long lasting makeup brand. I never have to worry about my makeup running off or running!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.