BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karen B.
Moyock, NC
Covergirl mascara is the best. It doesn't clump and looks fresh all day. Only mascara I'll buy.
Eliza G.
I love their big plumping mascaras their long lasting and affordable, they have great products.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Sherri P.
Campbellsville
Love the eye shadow and eye liner. They stay on great. Easy to clean off at the end of the day
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always by a foundation from them. I'm very fair and have dry skin and it always looks great.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT
Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Taffie B.
Love cover girl makeup great choices and doesn't break the bank like some cosmetic companies.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA
Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
eliana j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great compact packed powder! I have two shades, a dark an a light for some light contouring.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.