Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Breanne q.
Breanne q.

Cover girl is amazing I absolutely love there lash mascara its lush and long lasting its always a complement to were it
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT

I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL

What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL

Cover girl clean foundation used to be the foundation I wore everyday! It's got great coverage and good price and doesn't break me out! I'm thinking of switching back.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA

I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY

I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE

Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN

I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN

I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.