BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Most products are good, some break me out very bad. And some don't effect me. They always stay on as long as they say
Amy A.
I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Sam F.
I love coverGirl makeup i use a lot of their face consealers and powders! it has a clean finish and doesn't look cakey! i highley recommend and always ask a second opinion! The dislike is that sometimes its hard getting the exact color sometimes, and it could cause lines! so make sure if you go with like a darker liquid foundation go with a lighter powder so you are able to blend it in better, giving you highlight!!
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
melissa p.
I love their powder cover up but cant use the liquid kind its to heavy for my skin and makes me break out really bad. its also very heavy. it might be better if it was a little lighter
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand, but doesn't compare to other brands. I enjoy using the fave powder but that's about it.
Abbi L.
Forest, OH
Less fall out for eyeshadow but the mascara is clumpy every time I buy it, also eyeliner is easily dulled after a couple uses
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I use things from here daily. Everything I have tried is an awesome product and I think you should try some of the stuff out!
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, and I especially like their mascaras. For the most part, their products are a good price for the quality. I love the variety of products that they have, and the price is good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.