COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL

My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I find a lot of misses with covergirl. I know a ton of people like it as a drug store brand but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I really enjoy nyx and elf if I'm shopping drugstore but I don't know if cover girl is really worth it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA

Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX

Pretty good for a drugstore brand. They have a lot of options especially mascara. It is a pretty good deal but I wouldn't buy their foundations or skin products I would prefer to get their mascara because it's the best thing they have.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN

Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
nathalia n.
nathalia n.

covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.