Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN

Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
Alexus C.
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ

i love it like it will buy it all the time. he price is good and i hope it never goes up on me. L ive the lip gloss
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT

I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Washington, DC

their products are very convenient. I can go to a lot of different stores and pic up some cover girls products I need . great price . I want them to cater to more African American tones. but slowly they are spreading out their line . I enjoy looking and trying new products
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL

I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA

Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI

Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.