BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Perla R.
Perla R.
Mesquite, TX
Its a great product Its been here for awhile always making women look great.Love to shop for there products its easy. Product is great
Lori D.
Lori D.
I've been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school. They're always introducing new products and luckily they haven't discontinued any of the older products I've been using since I first picked up my favorite CoverGirl Outlast lipstick back in 2001.
denise r.
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, I've always been very happy with my Covergirl purchases. My staple foundation is Covergirl, which is why I gave them four stars instead of three. Their blushes are average - I buy theirs when I want to try a new shade but don't want to spend a lot of money. I used to purchase a lot more of their products when I was younger.
Joceylin D.
Joceylin D.
Raleigh
Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.