BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Zee C.
Zee C.
Junction City, KS
Great, inexpensive products that oftentimes are comparable to the expensive stuff. I love that they are available in my local grocery and/or drugstore, so that I don't have to go to a store that only sells makeup products
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Emelyn P.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX
I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Paola P.
Paola P.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Melted Toffee is great! It's packaging is amazing and not cheap looking. It's wand is also great. It had the perfect amount of shimmer, not too much and not too little. Even though it's a natural color you can still tell when applied on. It's also not sticky like many other lipgloss. I'm looking into buying other shades.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Carli P.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brand for simple cheap makeup products that I need to buy such as under eye concealer, which actually works really good. I do like cover girl a lot it just wouldn't be my first choice.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by covergirl. This is my absolute favorite drugstore line! The foundations fit yellow undertones, and are at a good price. Covergirl has everything, eyeshadows, mascara, liners, foundations and lip cosmetics.
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC
The products are definitely affordable and useful. Very easy to use and easy to find to in about any pharmacy store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.