Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA

I wear the bby matte cream everyday as my foundation. I absolutely love covergirl. And the orange mascara works wonders !
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

cover girl is not my favorite drugstore brand but it's not bad. i've tried a couple of products some i've liked and some i haven't but that's something that happens with any other makeup brand you gotta find what you like and what you don't. so far i don't love this brand but some products are actually good.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela

Excelente marca de maquillaje me gustan muchísimo sus productos pues son súper accesible en además de que él maquillaje te dura muchontiemoo
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.

Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL

Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Dundee, NY

Always has the best coverup in my shade of skin tone. I am very fair skinned and can always find my match. I love their eyeliners and mascara as well.
malavika p.
malavika p.
chennai

One of the best products in the market ... I use this covergirl outlast all day lipcolor often and often .... Its damn good .... I strongly suggest this product .. My lipgloss colour is baby pink I luv it😍😳
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX

Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Elisha C.
Elisha C.

Love cover girl products! Never had any complaints about any of the products I've used. Would recommend them to others!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.