Add a Photo

Merie B.
Merie B.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! The prices are great, the selection is wonderful and their campaign/integrity is AWESOME! I love what they stand for and the message they send -- we're ALL beautiful, and we're ALL covergirls!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa
Jan. 5, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.