Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I'm currently using their Super Sizer mascara based on a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it is amazing. It provides length and volume and looks even better when used over top of another mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Hartsville, TN

Love cover girl. Have been a customer for 12yrs. Have used eyeliners, mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, make up brushes, and powders from them and I loved them all. Will always continue to buy products from cover girl.
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg

Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Kamryn L.
Kamryn L.

I love the 3 in 1 foundation! Sometimes I feel it oxidizes on my skin personally but it has great coverage and a great choice of shade options. I definitely would recommend the product to people who are searching for a drugstore foundation!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL

probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Leandro, CA

I really like Covergirl lipsticks. It is very creamy. I have also purchased many mascaras from Covergirl and have always had a satisfactory experience. My favorite purchases has to be the different mascara formulas. I would shop here again.
Haley S.
Haley S.

I use several covergirl cosmetics and they work pretty well with my dry yet oily skin. Great quality and decent price. I'm still working with the different lines within the brand to find what works absolutely best for me and my skin though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.