BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rylie R.
Rylie R.
Love their eye shadows. They are all very pigmented and well worth the cheap price that they are. I buy cover girl makeup every month and it's super affordable especially compared to other drug store makeup brands.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Honestly cover girl isn't my favorite brand their mascaras are a little dry and their eyeshafows aren't that good they have some good lipsticks and foundations but other than that I stick to other drugstore brands.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is just a brand that I will never stop using no matter what all of there products are pretty cheap and work amazing. I just love how they are great quality but are still cheap. Definitely will recommend.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mascara mascara mascara!! I never use anything but. And the new line of Clean products are awesome. The bb cream is my favorite and next in line is the foundation. Eyeshadows are always perfect and very pigmented.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, and I especially like their mascaras. For the most part, their products are a good price for the quality. I love the variety of products that they have, and the price is good.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
Cover girl used to be my favorite type of makeup to buy. I do buy many of their products still. I wouldn't say my most favorite purchases but a go to that's for sure. I would recommend others to buy their products
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Camarillo, CA
The "Oh sugar!" lip products are amazing! they are moisturizing and soft with just a tint of color. I love the #7 Soda. It has just the right amount of red and brown. It can go over a lipstick or stand on its own.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
Love CoverGirl! I have tried many of their products and they rarely disappoint. They are high quality and reliable. I usually try to purchase them when they're on sale as they can be bit pricier than competitors.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Greensburg, PA
The product I used was a liquid powder matte foundation and it did a nicer job than my other foundations. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want a ton of foundation on, but enough for it to make a difference.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Cover girl is my usual go to makeup! It is great for the price and gives me the coverage that I need. I can buy at my local grocery store and it is always accessible. Have never broke out from using their makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.