BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are great. Love their mascara, blushes, eyeliners, primer, and their foundations. They have really stepped it up! It's one of the brands that's worth trying and investing into.
Kathy M.
Camby, IN
I began using Covergirl as a teen and it is a product I keep coming back to. As I have aged Covergirl has always had products that fit my age range. It good quality at a price you can afford.
Ivette U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maquillaje para diario perfecto, tiene unas bases ligeras y unos brillos labiales que me encantan y de los rímel ni hablar en el producto que más compro de esta marca y la verdad no me quejo.
Helena S.
Conyers, GA
Cover girl products are affordable and they work well. I have been using the waterproof mascara (in the orange bottle) for years. It's the only mascara I know that is cheap and will stay on.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent cosmetics, their foundation breaks my dry sensitve skin out. Products I use most from this company is eir volume mascara and their eyeshadow. Even then I am more of a maybelline girl.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
I've used CoverGirl foundations and powders for years, not really impressed with eye shadows, but have used their pencil eyeliners and mascaras a lot because they have good reliable quality.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
The Olay Simply Ageless foundation is the only one I use. I've been buying Lash Blast mascara for ten years now, it's the only brand that doesn't clump my lashes, long lasting doesn't flake.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Professional Loose Powder by CoverGirl is a must when setting makeup.
It is affordable and long lasting.
Cover Girl has been around for a long time and is easy to find in department stores.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
all day lip color and gloss. The quality is ok but definitely subpar to that of Lipsense. The color doesn't last all day and gets rather clumpy quickly and the color rubs off onto my teeth.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got to try some of their products and I'm not a big fan! Their new foundation doesn't do much coverage which sucks! Their lip glosses are too sticky! Their eyeliner no smear is okay!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.