COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL

i honestly don't own many cover girl products, because i don't like to waste my money. the things i do own are poor quality. the eyeshadows are chalky and lack pigment, and the lipsticks also lack pigment. i do not recommend cover girl.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Bentonville, AR

I have used Covergirl products ever since I started wearing make up and though I mainly use only eye make up, I always buy from their selection. The mascara cannot be beat and the all day eyeshadow cream sticks are my absolute favorite!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Picayune, MS

Most of my contour products are from covergirl. it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most expensive cosmetic brands in the market. It's one go to brand you can always count on for daly use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS

Covergirl's lasblast mascara is a okay. It made my eyes itchy. The price was a good price. I like the look on my lashes. It is something I can not use. In saying that it does not mean others may not have a better experience than I did.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Hope Mills, NC

My best friend gifted me the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It has a nice, big, thick wand that gives your lashes mega volume and length. It is hands down one of my top three favorite mascaras
Erika Feliz D.
Erika Feliz D.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Desde los 12 años e utilizado esta marca y es lo mejor mis favoritos son: polvos, sombras, labiales, delineadores, base bueno todos sus productos me encantan sin duda sin van de compra y ven esta marca no duden en comprarse algo o todo
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Darien, GA

Covergirl makeup is my go to makeup. This product has been a staple in my collection my whole life. I love the base makeup because it is the best for my complexion. I buy Covergirl makeup all the time and would recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

Love the Covergirl Supersizer mascara. It's affordable and gives serious volume and some thickness. Seriously one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it's from the drug store! I've used black brown and black and both are awesome.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Coolville

I use one item from cover girl and that's their fair pressed powder . I use it for baking and it works so well and dosent crease or wear . I typically pick this up at a Walmart and that's a product I've bought for about 2 years now .
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Billings, MT

I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.