Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Rylie R.
Rylie R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their eye shadows. They are all very pigmented and well worth the cheap price that they are. I buy cover girl makeup every month and it's super affordable especially compared to other drug store makeup brands.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is just a brand that I will never stop using no matter what all of there products are pretty cheap and work amazing. I just love how they are great quality but are still cheap. Definitely will recommend.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Honestly cover girl isn't my favorite brand their mascaras are a little dry and their eyeshafows aren't that good they have some good lipsticks and foundations but other than that I stick to other drugstore brands.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great affordable drug store brand. Their mascaras are my favorite same with their lipsticks. Ready set gorgeous and the matte bb cream are my must haves as well. Super affordable and great products.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Oxford, OH
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All CoverGirl make up is great, I'm very happy with the original mascara, in the pink tube it works amazing and ut was the only Mascara brand my mom bought, wore and kept in the make up drawer growing upas a kid!!!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, and I especially like their mascaras. For the most part, their products are a good price for the quality. I love the variety of products that they have, and the price is good.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl used to be my favorite type of makeup to buy. I do buy many of their products still. I wouldn't say my most favorite purchases but a go to that's for sure. I would recommend others to buy their products
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Camarillo, CA
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The "Oh sugar!" lip products are amazing! they are moisturizing and soft with just a tint of color. I love the #7 Soda. It has just the right amount of red and brown. It can go over a lipstick or stand on its own.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara mascara mascara!! I never use anything but. And the new line of Clean products are awesome. The bb cream is my favorite and next in line is the foundation. Eyeshadows are always perfect and very pigmented.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Greensburg, PA
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The product I used was a liquid powder matte foundation and it did a nicer job than my other foundations. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want a ton of foundation on, but enough for it to make a difference.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.