Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

I love covergirl, this is my all time favorite drugstore brand. They are super affordable and good quality makeup. I prefer their mascara over high end. I just went back to their perfect point eyeliner and I'm impressed with the pigment
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL

i honestly don't own many cover girl products, because i don't like to waste my money. the things i do own are poor quality. the eyeshadows are chalky and lack pigment, and the lipsticks also lack pigment. i do not recommend cover girl.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE

Honestly, this brand is simply amazing. There really isn't any other word for it. COVERGIRL'S blush, foundation, and lip products are all my go-to! The have my exact shade of foundation, and I can wear it without worrying about my acne.
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky

I use a lot of covergirl products. I love that they're fairly cheap and still do a good job. My only negative experience was a concealer stick I bought that I feel didn't do much. Other than that I've been satisfied with their products.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Bentonville, AR

I have used Covergirl products ever since I started wearing make up and though I mainly use only eye make up, I always buy from their selection. The mascara cannot be beat and the all day eyeshadow cream sticks are my absolute favorite!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Erika Feliz D.
Erika Feliz D.
Miami, Florida

Desde los 12 años e utilizado esta marca y es lo mejor mis favoritos son: polvos, sombras, labiales, delineadores, base bueno todos sus productos me encantan sin duda sin van de compra y ven esta marca no duden en comprarse algo o todo
Karen D.
Karen D.
Picayune, MS

Most of my contour products are from covergirl. it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most expensive cosmetic brands in the market. It's one go to brand you can always count on for daly use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS

Covergirl's lasblast mascara is a okay. It made my eyes itchy. The price was a good price. I like the look on my lashes. It is something I can not use. In saying that it does not mean others may not have a better experience than I did.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Hope Mills, NC

My best friend gifted me the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It has a nice, big, thick wand that gives your lashes mega volume and length. It is hands down one of my top three favorite mascaras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.