Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Kati M.
Kati M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.