Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Diana B.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH

I use cover girl foundation creamy natural. I've never had a problem getting any of their products to match of with my skin color.
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Jordán G.
Jordán G.

Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
D C.
D C.

Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Leanne B.
Leanne B.

I recently purchased the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation and I personally love it! It's an amazing product, lasts all day and is very easy to blend with full coverage. I would recommend this foundation.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI

I refuse to use any other make-up product other than cover-girl. I think that is not as expensive and lasts for a while. I have yet to try other products by cover-girl but I am looking forward to trying them. Cover-girl's make up line offers 3 different kinds of make-up for all different skin types. Skin types include, oil-free/control, 'normal' skin, and sensitive skin types.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL

A long time user of Cover Girl cosmetics and their eyeliner pencils are my all time favorite. There is not sharpening needed as the color stick swivels up to reach the correct length needed for lining eyes. Easy to hold in hand, the color lasts w.out smudging unless you really rub your eye. Easy to remove w. water and soap or makeup remover.
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME

I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL

I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
Estell S.
Estell S.

I usually use their mascara, their lipsticks, their beauty tools, and their nail polishes. They are of good quality and easy to find in lots of stores. They are usually my go to when I forget something and am out of town. You usually can't beat them for convenience.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.