COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love cover girl liquid foundation and powder foundation they both cover very nicely and feel light on your face!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Fort Payne, AL
Love the CoverGirl foundation wth the Oil of Olayin it. I usually get it at Walmart.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
An amazing drugstore brand. Always very affordable and lasts. Cover girl has never let me down as far as quality. My first purchase was eyeliner and I still use the same one to this day. Would recommend to anyone.
Sarha A.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Covergirl is every girls first love. Everyone starts out with that cover girl foundation. But like most of us they have come along way and grown with the times. Proud of the new things theyve come out with
Heather G.
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I do not spend a lot on makeup and do not wear it everyday, so for me finding a good brand that isn't expensive is nice. I have found multiple Covergirl products that work well for me that do not break the bank. I have used their Clean Liquid Foundation off and on for years. I can always find a match for my skin tone at the time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.