BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Covergirl has always impressed me, their new "so lashy" mascara is the best!! They always have great product at an affordable price and i am never disappointed when i try something new from them! They always seem to impress me from the mascara to the foundation and eye pallets! Definitely a go to brand that's always in my collection of makeup!
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA
Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Kilgore, TX
Covergirl's powders and foundations are my favorite products. They go on smoothly and lightly and the color stays true. Repeat customer here!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.