COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
eman m.
eman m.

covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL

Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX

For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

Decent cheaper makeup product. I like some of their products but tend to stay away from their lipsticks, as they didn't wear long or seem to be worth it. They have some great eyeshadow colors and they look great on. You can't beat the price and when you find in stores you can a lot of times find great deals on these products.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.

MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA

I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.