BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Ravenel, SC
I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Perla R.
Perla R.
Mesquite, TX
Its a great product Its been here for awhile always making women look great.Love to shop for there products its easy. Product is great
Kat A.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC
I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Grandview, TN
Their powders are so great i am Hispanic mix and they always have the perfect tone for my skin. It blends out so well and its not globby like a lot of powders are. They dont cake.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.