BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon M.
I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Patricia L.
Columbus
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY
Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Abigail S.
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX
Covergirl was my favorite brand to use when I was young. I still pick up their mascaras at the grocery store!
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN
In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC
I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.