Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA

The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID

COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.

Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR

I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL

This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Shivangi P.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC

I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA

Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA

Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.