Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID

COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL

This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, Fl

Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

They are a good drugstore brand inlike some of the lip glosses they make and the shades they have ...I don't buy a lot of their products when when I do get a sample or buy something's is usually pretty great quality.
Shivangi P.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC

I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
Ally D.
Ally D.

The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA

Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.