Add a Photo

Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
Jan. 31, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Kathlyn V.
Kathlyn V.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand has lots of selections and the prices are more affordable but if I can afford, I would switch to MAC for eye andoctor lip products.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! The prices are great, the selection is wonderful and their campaign/integrity is AWESOME! I love what they stand for and the message they send -- we're ALL beautiful, and we're ALL covergirls!
Merie B.
Merie B.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried quite a few of their products and i've never had an issue with any of them. You get what you pay for. They are not top brand products and may not last as long. Overall happt with what i've bought. Bought my stuff at Walmart and Target.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.