BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Emily D.
Have used covergirl for a long time now. Some products are as good but they are cheaper. If you find something you like its always great.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My mother was a Covergirl lover, so I grew up with the products, the only thing that really changed over the years is quality. It must keeps getting better.
Briana H.
Briana H.
I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV
I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Rachana K.
Rachana K.
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.