BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY
I've used covergirl foundation ever since I started wearing makeup! I love that it's so easy to find my number each time I need to buy, and it's always affordable!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
I use covergirl for everything: it's a one stop shop. They always have great coupons and deals. It's kind of hard to say no!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
The best of all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl was the very first brand i ever used as a teen and loved it. The mascaras are amazing and lets not forget about all the product but my fave has always been mascaras. the products are very affordable at a reasonable price without having to miss out on popularity.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
i love covergirl, i love the lipsticks, bases of makeups, i love mascara and the news eyelinner and the primer
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Inexpensive and works great! I would definitely recommend to about anyone! They have a wide variety of items to choose from!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.