Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Elisha C.
Elisha C.

Love cover girl products! Never had any complaints about any of the products I've used. Would recommend them to others!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC

I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD

Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Montserrat A.
Montserrat A.

Is a very good brand with products with very good quality and has a lot of variety of makeup.
I just touched that some products hurt my skin
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj

Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Zee C.
Zee C.
Junction City, KS

Great, inexpensive products that oftentimes are comparable to the expensive stuff. I love that they are available in my local grocery and/or drugstore, so that I don't have to go to a store that only sells makeup products
María Fernanda M.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}

All the products of this brand are amazing of a really good quality and they are affordable totally love it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm not a makeup person. I use very little and am not a professional at applying it, by any means. But thanks to Covergirl's prices, I can try new things without breaking the bank. The variety is awesome.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.