COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Sabine K.
Sabine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
I love this brand! It's very inexpensive. Most products are great! I always recommend this brand to anyone.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY
Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
xavia v.
xavia v.
Cape Coral, FL
There is nothing wrong with Covergirl products. However for my skin complexion they are not the products that are best for myself. Their Foundation and powder do not laugh all day long like I would like them to. Towards the middle of my day my face looks runny and the makeup starts to wear off
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
You get what you pay for - the makeup is ok but for the price that they charge it makes sense. I feel that their foundation tends to be "cakey" and not have the best long lasting coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.