COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
eman m.
eman m.

covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA

I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL

Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX

For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.