COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI

If I'm being honest I started using this product when I first started using makeup. I used it because this is what my mom told me to use. It is a great product to start learning and using makeup. I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Laramie, WY

Love covergirl products. I wish they still made the whipped foundation in the little jars. Love that stuff. But I do like the nail polishes, powders and mascaras. They always have a wide range of colors and products for all types of skin. One of my go to's for makeup.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC

I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY

I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA

An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY

They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

I love this makeup brand. I especially love their Katy perry collection. Right now my go to lip shade is the Katy Kat matte lipstick in sphinx! The perfect nude matte lip shade for everyday! I also love the ready set gorgeous matte foundation as well!! I will definitely purchase Covergirl cosmetics again!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Westerville, OH

Use loose face powder. Easy to apply multiple choice of colors for perfect complexion match. Good cost savings
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.