BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
S B.
Somerton, AZ
Covergirl Clean Matte Powder Foundation is amazing. It is true to color for my skin. I use Ivory 110. And it removes the look of my dewy skin to a beautiful matte finish.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love my cover girl eyeliner it is one of my go to's it stays on forever. As well as the cover girl mascara in the big fat green tube is great for building up a flicker lash and make sure lashes look long and dark as well
Toni T.
Dallas, TX
I use Cover Girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black onyx every day. I prefer the gel liner over pencil because I find that it stays on longer throughout the day. I would estimate that this liner starts to wear off around 6 hours after having it on. It never fully comes off, just weakens in color. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS
The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
Mindy C.
Norristown, PA
Classic go to products st a great price. They are kind of like my perpetual rebound guy after a new one didn't work out. My "old faithful "
Blanca G.
I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
hannah b.
My covergirl foundation is amazing. It provides all day coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't oily like most products I use! I will always continue to use it.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
I love Covergirl. I have for years. Their products are very affordable and especially when I have coupons. I love the foundation.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.