Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx

I have been using Covergirl for quite come time. I haven't found a bad product yet. I usually buy it a Wal-Mart, and it isn't too expensive. I love how it looks on my skin. I love the base foundation that I use. I haven't bought covergirl from anywhere but Wal-mart.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX

The brand as a whole is okay but their mascara in the orange tube is awesome. I can't remember the name but drew Barry Moore used to rep for it. It contends well with other high prices mascaras at half the cost. I always have it in my makeup bag.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL

Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL

Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
amanda T.
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA

I love their foundation...blends in great and I also love the concealer and blush alot
Corintia Andreina A.
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL

LashBlast Volume está entre las mejores (y más populares) máscaras de CoverGirl, por una buena razón: ¡Su rendimiento es realmente impresionante! El cepillo ligeramente sobredimensionado de LashBlast Volume puede parecer imponente al principio, pero le permite ser sorprendentemente ágil al definir, alargar y engrosar las pestañas....
Holly J.
Holly J.

Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA

This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Doe R.
Doe R.

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Heather B.
Heather B.

I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.