BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Clinton
Unfortunately I don't use it often as I don't like the foundation, they need more selections for skin color.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Mads W.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN
My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Screven, GA
Great products at a reasonable price! The foundation goes on smoothly and gives the coverage I like.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.