BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY
I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always felt kind of...meh when it comes to CoverGirl, while they do have some amazing mascaras, all of their other products have always been subpar for me personally. Maybe its because the range in the store closest to me is pretty small and doesn't include a lot of their products.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great choice for a drug store makeup brand. There stuff is always great for what there prices are. They always have great mascaras and eyeliners.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , Tx
For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
my #1 products that I use due to the price being reasonable and me and my daughters can afford it . not thinking of any cons
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.