Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
D C.
D C.

Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, Oh

The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.

Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
I give the 5 stars to this brand is fabulous I really love this brand I wish they gave me the opportunity to prove all their products would thank them too much
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Orlando, FL

i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Jordán G.
Jordán G.

Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.