Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY

Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Washington, DC

their products are very convenient. I can go to a lot of different stores and pic up some cover girls products I need . great price . I want them to cater to more African American tones. but slowly they are spreading out their line . I enjoy looking and trying new products
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL

Could work on making products fragrance free especially the powder but the quality of makeup is outstanding
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL

I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA

Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA

I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
sara G.
sara G.

I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.