Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jadira C.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ

I love the covergirl outlast concealer and powder foundation. I always liked the outlast lip gloat but I didn't like the pink color.
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR

I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL

I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA

The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI

Very reasonably priced and easy to find. The mascara that I tried was great. It was not clumpy, the brush was nice, and it didn't smudge all over. For a middle of the road mascara, it is perfect.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL

My daughter and I both love covergirl cosmetics and this is one product that we cannot live without.
Allie S.
Allie S.

I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
North Wilkesboro, NC

I like Covergirl products. I use their makeup and it does good on my skin. It isn't the best I have used, but it still works good. Love their eyeshadow, and their mascara. I also use their eyeliner! It stays on my eyes and doesn't make me look awful my the end of the day!
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA

Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR

I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.