BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love cover girl it is a really good brand! I love all their products, doesn't do any harm to my skin & it's really affordable
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY
CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
Great Makeup Company been around for a long time never had a complaint full coverage range of makeup range of colors
Amber T.
Amber T.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl lashblast mascara is a long time favorite! It's affordable and is great quality. I haven't used it in a while- would love to try it again and see how it has improved over the years! Covergirl is a great go -to brand- great for a budget!!
Jadira C.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
I love the covergirl outlast concealer and powder foundation. I always liked the outlast lip gloat but I didn't like the pink color.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl mascaras!! Especially the Volume Blast mascara. It has been a holy grail of mine for years. The only products I don't really like are the classic foundation and clean skin foundation...that noxema smell is too close to high school for me LOL
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.