Add a Photo
Brandi L.
Dilworth, MN
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ink it! Eye liner is my absolute favorite! Stays put and never smudges! Best thing to remove it at night is coconut oil!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Laredo, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive been using this foundation for Bout two weeks. I absolutely love it. Full coverage and stays on all day.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Arlington, VA
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Ashlei H.
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
Jan. 31, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl foundation as a concealer. it works amazing and i love it. its also very cheap and can always be found at walmart. I only use the liquid foundation. I have not used any of their other products. But just by using one thing i can tell you its amazing and has great coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.