COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Raelene H.
Raelene H.
North Kingstown, RI
Cover girl outlast lip products are my favorite. They stay on for 24 hours. I also love the regular lip stick in rose quartz.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great choice for a drug store makeup brand. There stuff is always great for what there prices are. They always have great mascaras and eyeliners.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , Tx
For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA
Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL
I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl items are a staple in my makeup bag. From Eyeliner and mascara to powder, Covergirl keeps me looking fresh all day. The mascara is easy to remove but doesn't smear or streak if I happen to cry while wearing it (even non-waterproof formulas!)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.