BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried all their products but I love cover girl Fibers Mascara and So Lashy. Also I'm a big lipstick addict/junkie so I tend to wanna try all their lip products and I've been loving em all!! The only downfall is that they test on animals.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA
Overall I feel like cover girl has really good products . But my skin reacts to these products so no good for me personally but it does have good quality items
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My mother was a Covergirl lover, so I grew up with the products, the only thing that really changed over the years is quality. It must keeps getting better.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY
Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
The best brand for drugstore mascaras. You can almost always find Covergirl cosmetics on a Buy One Get one 50% off promotion at places like CVS and Walgreens. I don't really shop for other Covergirl cosmetics as I tend to prefer other brands, but I would never be without a Covergirl mascara in my arsenal!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.