BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kary I.
York, SC
I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Anna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly I buy covergirl blush, the one with 3 colors. This has become my go to blush over my brands of Clinique , Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE
There are some products that don't agree well with my skin. But for the most part everything I've tried has lasted and goes on beautifully.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL
I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
Tania B.
Miramar, FL
Normally I use the mascara form this brand and I love them. They leave my lashes super big long and beautiful. They don't damage .
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Cover Girl 3 in 1 Foundation" is my absolute holy grail foundation! It leaves an amazing finish on my face and removes my flaws! Very afforadable and one of the best drug store brands there is! I reccomend everyone try's something from covergirl in their makeup life because it works very well and has great quality for being on the cheaper scale!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.