Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Donya B.
Donya B.

I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX

I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Laramie, WY

Love covergirl products. I wish they still made the whipped foundation in the little jars. Love that stuff. But I do like the nail polishes, powders and mascaras. They always have a wide range of colors and products for all types of skin. One of my go to's for makeup.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN

A little bit of everything.. I love of how it feels and looks on my skin. And prices are affordable as well.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH

I have to give Cover girl as a whole 5 stars. I have used Cover girl cosmetics since I took an interest in the make up girl world. I am not saying there have not been some huge and exciting breakthroughs since but I will always be an original Cover girl.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA

An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC

I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Westerville, OH

Use loose face powder. Easy to apply multiple choice of colors for perfect complexion match. Good cost savings
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.