COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Karina C.
Karina C.
A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh. Not too fond of Covergirl cosmetics. For their prices, I much prefer Nyx, wet n wild, or essence, even city color cosmetics. None of their products wow me, and they don't seem very high in quality.
Natosha S.
Natosha S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Iv tried a lip plumper from CoverGirl. The smell was good but if you accidentally get a taste of it, it was nasty. And all it did was plump up my bottom lip a little and not my top lip Won't buy it again.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY
I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
MAyra R.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX
Cover girl has always been there for me since I was in my teens.... I have used this brand since the early 90s when I started using makeup and it is a beautiful brand you can trust 😍
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always felt kind of...meh when it comes to CoverGirl, while they do have some amazing mascaras, all of their other products have always been subpar for me personally. Maybe its because the range in the store closest to me is pretty small and doesn't include a lot of their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.