BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Wise, VA
I use Covergirl everyday. It's the only foundation I will use because it doesn't cause my face to be oily.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love covergirl there was only one product I wasn't to fond of that I've used and it was because I have dry skin and it dried it out more but I definitely recommend covergirl product to anyone!!!😊😊
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
The liquid foundation was a smooth application. The color was a decent match. I wish it had more of a lotion to it for dry skin.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried all their products but I love cover girl Fibers Mascara and So Lashy. Also I'm a big lipstick addict/junkie so I tend to wanna try all their lip products and I've been loving em all!! The only downfall is that they test on animals.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.