BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA
You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN
My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are really exceptional, specially for sensitive skin face as mine, foundations are pretty light and oil free so my skin face won't get primples, its coverage is really good and so affordable. Mascaras are one of the best I have ever tried, they give great volume and definition.
Aspen W.
Aspen W.
Gurdon, AR
I use cover girl powder makeup. I love it. It keeps my makeup from rubbing off or looking too dark.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
You still have no phone phone so I can go back to sleep lol no one is calling your phone
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.
Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.