Add a Photo

Ashley D.
Decatur, IL
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love covergirl mascara. It is the only brand I will buy for my mascara as I know it is a good quality and never clumps.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
An amazing drugstore brand. Always very affordable and lasts. Cover girl has never let me down as far as quality. My first purchase was eyeliner and I still use the same one to this day. Would recommend to anyone.
Sarha A.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is every girls first love. Everyone starts out with that cover girl foundation. But like most of us they have come along way and grown with the times. Proud of the new things theyve come out with
A
A
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So good for the price. I have always loved it especially the concealers and powder foundations. The Katy Perry lipsticks are very pigmented and they go well with almost everyone skin tone some of myfirst make up products were from cover girl and I will continue to use them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.