Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Elisha C.
Elisha C.

Love cover girl products! Never had any complaints about any of the products I've used. Would recommend them to others!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Ottawa, ON

One of my favorite collection from covergirl is he Queen Collection by Queen Latifa .Great products ! Real high quality in makeup. Absolutely love this brand a must have in a makeup collection .
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Pryor, OK

My favorite CoverGirl product is the Clean Makeup line. I have trouble with some makeup brands causing redness and irratation. I use the foundation and never have an issue with skin reactions.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD

Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Montserrat A.
Montserrat A.

Is a very good brand with products with very good quality and has a lot of variety of makeup.
I just touched that some products hurt my skin
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY

Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
María Fernanda M.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}

All the products of this brand are amazing of a really good quality and they are affordable totally love it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm not a makeup person. I use very little and am not a professional at applying it, by any means. But thanks to Covergirl's prices, I can try new things without breaking the bank. The variety is awesome.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm

I use several Covergirl products. One that I love is their loose face powder. It is easy to apply, gives a beautiful finish, and does a great job of keeping my face looking fresh and non-oily. It is my go-to face powder and it is inexpensive which is a bonus!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.