Add a Photo

Photos (111)
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL

Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
D C.
D C.

Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN

I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.

Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.

I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY

covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.

i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Helen R.
Helen R.
Gaston, SC

Great , easy to use product. Perfect match with my skin tone. Only thing i would like better is if it came with a brush instead of a pad type applier.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.