Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX

Pretty good not the best but i still kinda like it i just feel its not so much for me... I dont really buy their products so much but its a good brand to start with if you are barely getting into makeup its more naturally
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR

Covergirl has been around forever and I always love them. I really loved when they had a guy come be their first ever male covergirl model. He's fantastic and I really respect them for doing that. Thank you!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love cover girl mascara! I've been using it since I was younger and I love it ! They also have a great selection of lipsticks that are cream , matte and satin finish ! They have a huge selection of colors which makes things even better not to mention they smell good.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Amy J.
Amy J.

I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
High Point, NC

Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL

Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX

For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.