Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX

Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.

Their products we're actually doing good. I love their lime scented and tented balms. Some of their products are a little pricey to be drugstore products but it kind of makes up for it. They're overall a great company
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

One of my top drug store brands. They have a lot to offer and do lots of collaborations (love the Katy perry lipsticks). The clean brand foundations are great and affordable. This grand is great for beginners
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
HUNTERTOWN, IN

Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI

It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Catharine M.
Catharine M.

Covergirl Trunaked eyeshadow palette is one of my favourites. I have the Nudes palette. The shadow lasts all day and the colour payoff is great.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms , SC

Cover girl pressed powder is my favorite product. I trust the Cover girl name and have never disliked any of their products I've used.
Iviana-kia R.
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas, NV

Love my FIT me foundation, super affordable. And it's matte, so I don't look greasy after applying it. The color matches can use some revamping.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK

I enjoy using Covergirl products. I love that they make beauty products that are affordable and fit my budget. My daughter is a dancer and we also use Covergirl for her recitals and competitions.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX

Honestly everything cover girl that I've ever tried has been very bland. Give me a cover girl product & I can think of a better comparable item from a different brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.