COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I have been using covergirl since i started wearing make up back in middle school and its always been good. Not great and out of this world but gets the job done and is well priced. Personally i love their eyeliners. I used to wear their foundations but I have since stopped using foundation in general and use powder now but when i did wear foundation theirs was always true to color and lasted most of the day.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl js okay! I highly recommend it for those who are newly starting out wearing makeup because everything is so simple but also affordable. I don't know if that made sense but I recommend for sure
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Cover girl is great! Awesome quality for the price and I can always find the colors or shades that I need.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Covertgirl is a good make-up brand, I do not use much products from this brand because I have not had the opportunity, but the little I've tried has gone well for me.
Raven R.
Raven R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a fan of Cover Girl for 25ish years. As I've grown, I've discovered other brands but still have a soft spot for this brand. Absolutely love the better skin line, especially the powder foundation.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
Covergirl has one of my favorite mascaras from the drug store, the super sizer. I will say I like the original much better than the waterproof! It is very black and layers really well to get dark and defined lashes and is great for the lower lash line!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I can ever seen to find the right foundation color when it comes to covergirl but everything else works great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.