Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shayla D.
Shayla D.
Irondale, AL

I am in love with the cover girl queen collection. I MY has great coverage with a flawless finish.
Audrey J.
Audrey J.

While Covergirl is a decent makeup brand if you're looking for a cheaper option, I, personally, have never had much luck with their products. All of their powders and foundations cause my face to breakout, not just with acne but with dry spots and red splotches. It's worth it to me to spend a bit more money to avoid a reaction to makeup that isn't even going to last half the day anyway.
Emily D.
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT

There's a reason this brand has the longevity they do. Good products at affordable prices.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN

I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC

I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL

esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my overall go to makeup product! There has never been a time where I don't use some type of covergirl product on a daily basis. Covergirl can get expensive sometimes but well worth the quality of the products that I buy and use all the time!
Z K.
Z K.

I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY

They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK

I really like Covergirl. It's affordable and really does a good job. I do recommend anyone to try covergirl. My hardest thing to like about a brand is how well there foundation does and I am please with Covergirl foundation. Covergirl is available at most drug stores, which is also great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.