BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.
I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
Their lipsticks are great wish they would last longer though but for the price it's a good product
Diana B.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
I use cover girl foundation creamy natural. I've never had a problem getting any of their products to match of with my skin color.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Its great to be able to find good makeup at a low price. The Best part is you can find it at the drug store no need to go in the mall. Good quality and great price!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I use covergirl very often and when I go to a drug store I always find myself buying cover girl products. The products I use from them are always good. I use their lipsticks and really enjoy them. Although you have to re apply many times they are still very great.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.