BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
marqueshia m.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing company. I can get almost anything i need and it will perfect. Quality, pigmentation, and color range.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl so much and would recommend it to anyone, they always have amazing products that I can trust. The prices are always reasonable and suggest you go and check it out!
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY
CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
Amber T.
Amber T.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl lashblast mascara is a long time favorite! It's affordable and is great quality. I haven't used it in a while- would love to try it again and see how it has improved over the years! Covergirl is a great go -to brand- great for a budget!!
DIANN B.
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI
Good selection....decent prices....always on the latest trends...and very easy to find...in every drugstore.
Mads W.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.