Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the products. Affordable. Easy to find. Great selection. Great for all skin types.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Decatur, IL
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love covergirl mascara. It is the only brand I will buy for my mascara as I know it is a good quality and never clumps.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
An amazing drugstore brand. Always very affordable and lasts. Cover girl has never let me down as far as quality. My first purchase was eyeliner and I still use the same one to this day. Would recommend to anyone.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been my main beauty products since I began wearing makeup about 20 years ago. Never had a problem with it, it seems to be pretty basic simple nothing extravagant and affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.