Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saugus, MA

I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.

Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN

O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a 💄. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC

Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and compact powder. It has stayed true to my skin for over 20 years and I'm always so amazed at the quality of the product. I will continue to use their line for the next 20 years to keep my skin looking fresh and young always!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL

The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Fairfax Station, VA

I love COVERGIRL! Their products help me look
beautiful without effort! It gives me a natural look
so it appears I am not wearing as much makeup
as I actually am! I love shopping for these products,
and I would definitely shop for them again. I would
rate this a four out of five.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY

I've been using Cover Girl since I was a teen. I've never been disappointed in the quality or price of their products. You receive what they say you receive from their beauty products.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.