Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl! They have some good products for good prices! Most of their foundations are so good! And for the price they really surprise me! Especially being that they're drug store! But they can be a hit or miss.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
alexis v.
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great beauty brand.. It won't fail to disappoint.. It's not very pricey but, its very nice.
Sabine K.
Sabine K.
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl products from time to time. Usually eyeshadow and mascara are the products I purchase from this line. Reasonably priced and good quality.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Decatur, IL
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.