BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
I love their cheekers blush, multi color package, extremely affordable and durable- have traveled with them many times and it never breaks or crushes like other blushes!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY
Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara everyday. I like it, it gives good coverage and volume but you definitely need at least 2 coats for best results. Also, I think it could do better on length. Another downside is that it tends to flake off a bit and I've gotten it in my eye. Overall it's a good buy for the price.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Amber E.
Amber E.
Good drugstore brand. Cover girl has some nice quality products and you get what you pay for Very reasonable for all price points
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Holli P.
Holli P.
Attalla, AL
I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love their mascaras. The fact that it's a "drug store" brand surprises me since their products are so nice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.