Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster

i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO

their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH

I love Covergirl Products! Always has great, affordable products and can be found in most stores.
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY

Great Makeup Company been around for a long time never had a complaint full coverage range of makeup range of colors
Rosni P.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love their mascara. Some of their foundation products are too creamy for me and irritates my skin.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX

Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI

I love all covergirl products. My mom and aunt and even my grandma have used there products as far back as i can remember. They will stay in the family for sure!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS

Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.