BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Goodland, IN
I've used everything covergirl, from foundation to eyeliner. The products are very affordable.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
CoverGirl is a low to.midrange drug store cosmetics line. They tend to have an orange undertone in their foundations and a pink undertone in their lightest shades. That works for some but it's something to keep in mind. They offer a variety of formulas and forms for foundations and that is highly appealing
alexander d.
Cover girl is totes my fav i love there eye liner and mascera its amazing and awesome gift ideas
Jacqueline K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not had much experience with this product because they lack the skin tone choices. But for the products i have used i can say they are pretty good. Covergirl mascara makes my eyelashes a little clumpy but other than that I love how it made them long and full without looking like I have on fake lashes.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Máscaras its mostly what I buy from here I think I have couple lipsticks though it's very affordable brand
irene a.
BYRON , CALIFORNIA
La marca covergirl es muy buena ; eh tenido la oportunidad de usar varios de sus productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad, y ademas tienen un costo buenísimo !! Realmente me gusta la marca covergirl:)
Amber C.
Blackey, KY
Covergirl has some of the best make-up at good prices. I will always have something in my make-up bag from covergirl
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
Cover girl it's a really good brand when it comes to mascara. It can be really good but again it can be ok sometimes. It is very affordable in my opinion.
Mariana D.
Its one of the best drug store make up around. super affordable. easy to use and has a lot of color pay off.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore makeup brand, my favorite product is the Lashblast mascara! it define the eyelashes and gives volume without clumps! and the complete brand has so affordable products with a great quality.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.