Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Hamilton, NJ

COVERGIRL is one of my most purchased brands. From mascara, to eyeliner, to concealer and foundation, they have it all. I also like that there prices are decently affordable and you can find their product line at any local drugstore such as Walgreens, CVS.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Opelika, AL

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick is the ONLY lipstick I use. The coverage lasts all day, even after you eat! The colors are so beautiful. The quality is well worth the price.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Cover girl is my go to mascara. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good. What ever type of cover girl mascara I've used I've loved.
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH

Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN

Love there products affordable also good quality love there mascara just love all there makeup in general my shopping experience is great with cover girl foundation is good to I do recommend trying out there products
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC

i have been using Covergirl on and off for many years. i love their eye shadows, they have lots of colors. i also use their mascaras. which are rates some of the best. i wish you could try or test their makeups but not with this lower end products. they are not considered a high end makeup brand.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ

Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Ali L.
Ali L.

Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR

CoverGirl always has great products at a great price. Definitely a great option if you're needing a product quick and can't get it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.