Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN

O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a 💄. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Ida Rose B.
Ida Rose B.

Covergirl is pretty good. For a drugstore brand they do a really good job with their makeup I think.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lakeville, NY

Love their eyeshadow. Always ha's whatever color I'm looking for !! Would recommend to my friends.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and compact powder. It has stayed true to my skin for over 20 years and I'm always so amazed at the quality of the product. I will continue to use their line for the next 20 years to keep my skin looking fresh and young always!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saugus, MA

I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
I use covergirl often. Their makeup has been around forever. Its not the high end quality makeup but its still good and the price is reasonable
Angela S.
Angela S.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC

Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.