BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Haley B.
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love cover girls face makeup. Weather its foundation or bronzer all of it is just amazing
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Jane B.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Dany
Dany
This product has been used in my family for years! It's great and very effective
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
karen r.
karen r.
Great brand and super affordable. Hate most of their mascaras because they don't live out to their claims. Like that they have so many a variety of shades for different skin tones and types. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.