BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah L.
Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I began using CoverGirl products when I was 15. 37 years later I still use them. I've tried other foundations but they never react well with my skin.
CoverGirl stays fresh, and lasts. I get a lot of compliments on my complexion when wearing my CoverGirl.
Kolye G.
Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Flor V.
Council Bluffs, IA
Mascaras are good. Different ones to choose from. Foundations have good coverage and they are affordable
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
keidy S.
COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
liz p.
Amo los gloss de esta marca me encantaron son super y no estan pegajosos los recomiendo
Sherry S.
Summerville, SC
I like Cover girl for so e of their products. Their prices are reasonable, I wish they had a better selection of their lip gloss though.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA
You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.