Add a Photo

Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 13, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl liquid foundation and powder foundation they both cover very nicely and feel light on your face!
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Jan. 13, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Jan. 13, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Jan. 13, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Fort Payne, AL
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the CoverGirl foundation wth the Oil of Olayin it. I usually get it at Walmart.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Jan. 13, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Although it's an iconic brand I think a lot of their stuff is sub-par. I've never had luck with their foundations and their single eye shadows are a chalky mess. They're expanding all the time and I'm curios to see where they go
Analise J.
Analise J.
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand. They have a large variety of products in great shades. I like how affordable they are while still being good quality. My favorite product is the eyeliner!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 13, 2017, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirls supersize lash it's so good and I also like when they did the collation with Star Wars that was awesome. My favorite puts haste would have to be the supersize lash it's good, I would totally get again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.