COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL
my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Delia T.
Delia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Drugstore makeup brand! I can always find what i am looking for. there is always a large selection of shade ranges and colors to chose from!.
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I have been using covergirl since i started wearing make up back in middle school and its always been good. Not great and out of this world but gets the job done and is well priced. Personally i love their eyeliners. I used to wear their foundations but I have since stopped using foundation in general and use powder now but when i did wear foundation theirs was always true to color and lasted most of the day.
Echo C.
Echo C.
Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Cover girl is great! Awesome quality for the price and I can always find the colors or shades that I need.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.