COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Lauraa S.
Lauraa S.

I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
alex a.
alex a.
Fort Worth, TX

I love covergirls lash blast mascara it works magic and volumizes your lashes and makes them 3x longer and lasts all day without moving it's one of my favorites
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX

Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
April Danne M.
April Danne M.
Houma, La

Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT

I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

There oil of Olay line mixed with foundation is amazing. I am not young but they still have products at the best price
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.