Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Red Deer

Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
marianna o.
marianna o.

I love love love love cover girl makeup of anything from lipsticks to eye shadows to foundation.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Caracas

I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY

Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mishawaka, IN

covergirl i have been using for many years it has been a staple of mine i use it every day it goes with with so many brands of cosmetics. have alwasy b een pleased with their products
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto

Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.