BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Yahtianna C.
Yahtianna C.
Binghamton, NY
Cover girls contour is the best for my skin their contour cream is the best and their highlighter is the bomb.
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD
Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Holly H.
Holly H.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great powdered foundation. Various colors are offered so I buy Various colors throughout the seasons which is fine because it is very moderately priced. This foundation provides a light level of coverage but does not go on too thick. Works best for a natural look!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mentor, OH
I've used eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara these products are the best highly recommended.
Sabine K.
Sabine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but their Clump Crusher mascara is the bomb! Very affordable cosmetics and easy to find at any location. I haven't tried many of their products, but I have repurchased that mascara mentioned above several times.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nashville, TN
Every item I've ever used from Covergirl, I've loved! The foundation glides on like silk, the mascara lasts all day, and the lipsticks I've used have never dried out my lips. The makeup also stays on my face, which I know is something we're all looking for!
Baileigh G.
Baileigh G.
Big Rapids, MI
COVERGIRL has always been a good product since i was younger. Their products are good quality and have good prices.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.