Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL

Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owasso, OK

Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Ozark, AL

i enjoy covergirl. it's very affordable. i use their eyeshadow a lot but it does seem to fade by the end of the day.
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX

Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Katana S.
Katana S.

I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY

I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI

It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Arvada, CO

I love covergirl mascara! It is affordable and makes my lashes long and luscious .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.