COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA

Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY

Great Makeup Company been around for a long time never had a complaint full coverage range of makeup range of colors
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY

This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID

COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL

This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida

El polvo número 265. Es mi favorito para hacer el contorno el polvo. Un acabado super ma te y duradero. Recomendado
Frances H.
Frances H.
West Sacramento, CA

Most of the products that i use from Covergirl work really well. I have the ready set gorgeous powder foundation and it works really well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.