Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS

Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL

Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Caity C.
Caity C.

I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.

Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT

This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Sam C.
Sam C.

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Centertown, KY

I bought loose powder from CoverGirl and was pleasantly surprised at how well it covers.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO

Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.