BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Twyla S.
Covergirl is a good brand and one of the only brands that doesn't make me break out. But they are pricey so sometimes I just go without make up at all....
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love covergirl its a great brand at a pretty low price but i dont really buy their products that much but ill probably start buying stuff from them. Its usually better for begginers who wanna start in make up
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I use the Covergirl clump blaster mascara everyday. I love that it leaves my eyelashes looking defined yet clean and simple. I have also recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL
love covergirl, it is a great and affordable company. I use the foundation, powder, and mascara everyday
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD
My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
Estefania M.
I prove a product from this, the new lipgloss Colorlisious and is so perfect, the color, the smell, the package everything I love it
Rachana K.
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY
I've used covergirl foundation ever since I started wearing makeup! I love that it's so easy to find my number each time I need to buy, and it's always affordable!
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I've been using the Covergirl Pressed Powder foundation for many years now and it's one of my favorites. I wish it was a little more longer lasting and maybe a bit more moisturizing but I like it because it's quick to put on the morning when I'm in a rush and it matches my skin tone wonderfully.
Perla S.
cover girl me encanta la mascara para pestañas creo que la formula es muy buena y el precio tambien para ser un producto de farmacia.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.