BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this makeup brand. Best drug store brand I still haven't tried their foundations but their other products yes.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Spring, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The line is okay. The company could definitely do more in the terms of make shades for WOC. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Melts (1 lipstick) I enjoy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a lot of different products available and is totally affordable. It doesn't really last all day, and the mascara often flakes off. It's a great brand to start your makeup collection with.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
If you're looking for a cheaper, great makeup, covergirl is where you need to look! Love their mascaras!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.