Add a Photo

Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Jan. 14, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Shimmering Sands is an eye shadow I have used since I was a teen. Gover Girl is the only one who makes this and I dont know what I would do if they did away with it. I adore Cover girl products from eye liners to blushes they never let me down.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Jan. 14, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is good. But there is def some room for improvement. But they're getting better. Very affordable products. I highly recommend.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the way the make up stays on. Definitely good on my skin. I love how it doesnt crust up.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 4:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Eh. Not too fond of Covergirl cosmetics. For their prices, I much prefer Nyx, wet n wild, or essence, even city color cosmetics. None of their products wow me, and they don't seem very high in quality.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.