BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Diana S.
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ
I absolutely love Covergirl! They are one of my go to products when I'm out shopping for new makeup!
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
crystal l.
crystal l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Spring, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The line is okay. The company could definitely do more in the terms of make shades for WOC. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Melts (1 lipstick) I enjoy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.