Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC

Love everything about cover girl. This is one of the only products I can use that doesn't break my face out
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN

Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

The first compact that I ever purchased was from covergirl. This brand gets my award for sentimental favorite, hands down. As an adult I'm more into the lip products they offer and their amazing mascara. As far as drug store make up goes, i walk past a lot of other brands to see what covergirl has out.
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH

l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY

Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC

I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT

I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, Ca

Covergirl is my girl 😂 love the mascara and makeup in general! So amazing! Recommend it
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN

CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.