Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR

I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

Great drugstore brand... good value. I have no complaints and am always looking forward to trying their new products.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto

Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Caracas

I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.