BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store beauty brands. They have such great products for a affordable price. The quality is perfect and never lets me down. I always get mine from Walmart or HEB.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Twyla S.
Covergirl is a good brand and one of the only brands that doesn't make me break out. But they are pricey so sometimes I just go without make up at all....
Kristina S.
I love the way their eyeshadow stays on. It always looks nice and pretty. It will last thru the day of work then going for a night out with the girls.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I use the Covergirl clump blaster mascara everyday. I love that it leaves my eyelashes looking defined yet clean and simple. I have also recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Melissa K.
Deptford
cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Gennie E.
Matheny, WV
I use the cover girl foundation and compressed powders.. I have real sensitive skin and cover girl is one of few that works for me .
Rachana K.
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD
My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.