BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL
Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl its a great brand at a pretty low price but i dont really buy their products that much but ill probably start buying stuff from them. Its usually better for begginers who wanna start in make up
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX
For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista
I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Cover girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is the absolute best! It is about $7, so it isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't look like any other pencil liner. It truly is like a liquid liner. I would definitely recommend!
Geri S.
Geri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
D C.
D C.
Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.