Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA

Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT

I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN

O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a 💄. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA

I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA

I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and compact powder. It has stayed true to my skin for over 20 years and I'm always so amazed at the quality of the product. I will continue to use their line for the next 20 years to keep my skin looking fresh and young always!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY

I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE

Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.