Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Billie L.
Billie L.

I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.

So good as the price! And you can find it on every store. Love the powders and mascaras especially. I have a really good ones, the quality is so good for the price, also love the concealer, nice coverage and fells very light on the skin.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.

The only product that I use by them is their lashblast volume mascara in the orange tube...and it's my holy grail!! I've tried EVERY mascara out there..low end to high end..and this mascara blows them all out of the water by a landside!!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

There are definitely some hidden gems within this brand. For example, their mascaras are amazing. I feel like this brand is under appreciated but they do have some great products. Other great products are their concealers and foundation.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Everything seems to be a hit or miss. I either absolutely love the product or can't stand it. I do love how affordable the brand is and am grateful for that. It's a great brand to fall back on if you can't get to a high end beauty store.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

I love the LashBlast Mascara in the winter time. It's easy to apply and goes one smooth. I do have long lashes. So I'm not sure this is the best mascara for shorter lashes. I will say it does dry fast. So you should do one eye at a time.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX

Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL

I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA

Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL

i honestly don't own many cover girl products, because i don't like to waste my money. the things i do own are poor quality. the eyeshadows are chalky and lack pigment, and the lipsticks also lack pigment. i do not recommend cover girl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.