COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Great affordability with a huge selection. A few misses but mostly hits. They improve their products yearly and have a lot of outstanding ones. Almost anything you are looking for inner them have. I do recommend them
Irene L.
Irene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascaras from Covergirl, they really help my lashes a lot and the aren't as harsh to my eyes as the other brands. Also they have good prices and you can find them in any other store, you can't missed them.
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
I like that cover girl makes great products for reasonable prices. I usually buy covergirl at Walmart because they're prices seems to be the cheapest. I shop there every so often. I would definitely shop there again!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I have not tried much from Covergirl but out of what i have tried i enjoy their products! They have some good mascaras and I recommend you try some! I can find Covergirl at my local Walmart and i'm sure you can too!!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I use cover girl foundations and it one of the only ones I can find for how pale and oily my skin is. My experience shopping for covergirl is always pretty good because they include things for extremely pale people.
Christy W.
Christy W.
I used covergirl mascara. I don't feel like I should buy an expensive brand for my eye lashes. Covergirl does it already. It gives me volume that I needed it. I gives me the length I desire. I love highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love this business!! I am a huge fan of their products. The have very affordable prices and you can stack up on tons of good quality makeup and makeup brushes. This is one drugstore brand that I love shopping for.
M L.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend trying CoverGirl foundation and love Thier mascara line. They have all shades and different textures for a face types. Great for a quick reface during the day. Very portable and within everyone's bugdet.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Covergirl has many Mascaras but my favorite all time is CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Lash Blast Volume Mascara Very Black I love the way it makes my Lashes look thick and not clumpy. They also make them look very long
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL
I love covergirls mascaras, I am never disappointed with them. They have great foundations as well with a great color selection. Very affordable and you can get at most drug stores. I would recommend their products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.