BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Darla F.
Darla F.
They definitely have good products for the prices, it doesn't last all day though. Not for me. And the powders always seem to dry out areas of my face. But over all it was a good starter makeup when I was a teenager.
Mich S.
Mich S.
Covergirl products are always quality and affordable. I am currently using the Super Sizer mascara and really like it! It goes on easily and comes off easily. I really want to try the fibers one to eliminate flaking.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Covergirl has many Mascaras but my favorite all time is CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Lash Blast Volume Mascara Very Black I love the way it makes my Lashes look thick and not clumpy. They also make them look very long
M L.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend trying CoverGirl foundation and love Thier mascara line. They have all shades and different textures for a face types. Great for a quick reface during the day. Very portable and within everyone's bugdet.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL
I love covergirls mascaras, I am never disappointed with them. They have great foundations as well with a great color selection. Very affordable and you can get at most drug stores. I would recommend their products!
Christy W.
Christy W.
I used covergirl mascara. I don't feel like I should buy an expensive brand for my eye lashes. Covergirl does it already. It gives me volume that I needed it. I gives me the length I desire. I love highly recommend.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love this business!! I am a huge fan of their products. The have very affordable prices and you can stack up on tons of good quality makeup and makeup brushes. This is one drugstore brand that I love shopping for.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I use cover girl foundations and it one of the only ones I can find for how pale and oily my skin is. My experience shopping for covergirl is always pretty good because they include things for extremely pale people.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Cover girl is a great affordable drug store brand. Their mascaras are my favorite same with their lipsticks. Ready set gorgeous and the matte bb cream are my must haves as well. Super affordable and great products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.