Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA

I have loved Cover Girl for such a long time, all the products are long lasting, fun, and very affordable! My favorite products are the lip stick and lip gloss, and buying from a drugstore is very convenient for m. I would highly recommend it!
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL

Affordable, mediocre products typically. Some of their new items are stepping up the game, but most shadows aren't very pigmented, and they are powdery. The face powders always grab at any flaky skin. Some of their mascaras are amazing though!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD

I'm not a fan of cover girl. I don't like the way the make up smells so strong and it always always breaks me out! My dermatologist recommended staying away from it so I haven't used it in years! I probably won't ever buy a cover girl product.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.

Great ads and marketing strategies and campaigns. Great collaboration with America's Next Top Model. Affordable prices, great quality. Available at most drugstores. Great variety of products. Professional quality. Suitable for every skin tone.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL

Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington, Ky

Covergirl has a great line of products. I usually use the makeup lines they have. Covergirl has many different choices of all kinds of products to choose from so you can almost always find something for you. This line is also very affordable!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN

CoverGirl is a brand I've used multiple times. I keep going back because their products do not disappoint. It's good quality and the price is reasonable compared to similar products. I love that you can find CoverGirl products in most stores.
Tanwi C.
Tanwi C.
mumbai

I've owned three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX

You can't go wrong with cover girl I personally feel it is still one of my friends and super affordable shopping for this product is really easy. My favorite purchase is definitely foundation yes I will very well shop here highly recommended.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.