COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

There are definitely some hidden gems within this brand. For example, their mascaras are amazing. I feel like this brand is under appreciated but they do have some great products. Other great products are their concealers and foundation.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX

Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
Billie L.
Billie L.

I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL

I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE

Honestly, this brand is simply amazing. There really isn't any other word for it. COVERGIRL'S blush, foundation, and lip products are all my go-to! The have my exact shade of foundation, and I can wear it without worrying about my acne.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I like some covergirl products better than others.  I like the olay line of products and I like the concealer.  I don't like the eye shadows.  But most of the products are a good value for the money you spend on them.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

I love covergirl, this is my all time favorite drugstore brand. They are super affordable and good quality makeup. I prefer their mascara over high end. I just went back to their perfect point eyeliner and I'm impressed with the pigment
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky

I use a lot of covergirl products. I love that they're fairly cheap and still do a good job. My only negative experience was a concealer stick I bought that I feel didn't do much. Other than that I've been satisfied with their products.
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA

Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
Sara S.
Sara S.
Bentonville, AR

I have used Covergirl products ever since I started wearing make up and though I mainly use only eye make up, I always buy from their selection. The mascara cannot be beat and the all day eyeshadow cream sticks are my absolute favorite!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.