BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Whitney F.
I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is decent and products can be good. The BB cream and foundations that I tried were too runny and didn't work. However, I do like their mascaras. For me, the products are hit or miss.
Kimberly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite products from covergirl are the mascaras and foundations those are my go to products from the brand they are good quality another drug store brand! you can also find them anywhere!
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
Stacy B.
Russellville
Covergirl products a wonderful! The foundation last awhile on face but I'm not yo happy with mascara but willing to give it another try! Love the foundation thou! Recommend Covergirl for sure!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always liked the CoverGirl brand. It's affordable and great quality. The branding is fun and the packaging is clean and sleek. I especially like their eye shadow pallets and lip products.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
I have been a loyal user of Covergirl for 20+ years. Their powder & foundation products are perfect for my skin & have never caused irritation, even preventing it at times in extreme weather.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.