BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Janie A.
Janie A.
Lugoff
Cover girl is perfect for the girl who wants the look but might not have the money for crazy expensive makeup. And covergirl makes it so affordable to look good and is so easy to get your hands on such as at Walmart and drug stores.
Bo T.
Bo T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price. Use it for my foundation because it has the best shade for my Asian skin complexion. I like the variety of products and shades of foundation. Good line of beauty products from lipstick to eye shadows. I will buy cover girl again
brooke m.
brooke m.
i love covergirl. i've always been a fan of them ever since i started wearing makeup at 13. i loves every single product from them. my mom even got me a curling wand and a straighter from covergirl because i love all their products!
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS
From Covergirl I always use their Foundation which is usually the best for my skin I love the way it blends with my skin and the way the product is made without stuff to make or give me allergies
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of the cover girl palettes and they are actually pretty decent. I like how they are buildable and not overly pigmented. I however wouldn't say cover girl is my favorite brand.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
Oh yea I don't want it to you it so annoying I much love you so too much elate so she said you were the best friend I e I am so sorry I am not a good product to me but I'm sure that your will have you will not let have a the reason for
Joseline C.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA
I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Inexpensive and works great! I would definitely recommend to about anyone! They have a wide variety of items to choose from!
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL
Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.