Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI

I refuse to use any other make-up product other than cover-girl. I think that is not as expensive and lasts for a while. I have yet to try other products by cover-girl but I am looking forward to trying them. Cover-girl's make up line offers 3 different kinds of make-up for all different skin types. Skin types include, oil-free/control, 'normal' skin, and sensitive skin types.
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC

The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

The first compact that I ever purchased was from covergirl. This brand gets my award for sentimental favorite, hands down. As an adult I'm more into the lip products they offer and their amazing mascara. As far as drug store make up goes, i walk past a lot of other brands to see what covergirl has out.
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO

Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA

They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY

Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH

l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL

Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME

I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH

Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.