BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are really exceptional, specially for sensitive skin face as mine, foundations are pretty light and oil free so my skin face won't get primples, its coverage is really good and so affordable. Mascaras are one of the best I have ever tried, they give great volume and definition.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Jefferson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.
Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
christina c.
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love the variety of different products and colors also I will SAVEso much on buying lot for yours of or as a gift if ur girlfriend, friends or mother ius makeup junkie like me. It would be so good for my YouTube beauty reviews and first impressions videos. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do reviews on it more one by one.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Tucson, AZ
Has always been one of my favorites. No doubt I would buy multiple things for here.
So many things to chose from.!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Kat A.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC
I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.