BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelica b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl their product are amazing and I love the clean matte collection because you can use for a no makeup look.
Ashley R.
Love there prices for high wuality makeup. I especially love there masquera. Its my favorite brand.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl produces good quality make up at affordable prices. My favorite product is the LashBlast Fusion Mascara. I've used it for years and love the formula and brush.
Jeniffer B.
I've always had problems remembering to re-apply my lip stick and recently I have discovered the cover girl long lasting lipstick. While it doesn't last 24 hours as stated it does last throughout my work day, plus when you have a night out your lips stay looking great no matter how many drinks you have! Love the colour range too :)
Angelynn N.
Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
Lufreiny B.
I like this product but are very nice and convenient for my skin and i am excited about it
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Jamie A.
Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.