COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA
Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I only go to covergirl for mascara. Their lashblast mascara in the orange tube is a great mascara at a very affordable cost. Their other makeup isn't as pigmented as I prefer. Their face powders are okay.
Schevette G.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is amazing I love their products I love the queen collection when I run out of my Mac Covergirl Queen Foundation is my go-to it's very affordable is not expensive I love their eyebrow pencils as well and they have a lot of vibrant colors when it comes to thick and eyeshadows
Diana S.
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ
I absolutely love Covergirl! They are one of my go to products when I'm out shopping for new makeup!
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I prefer to use their mascara because I like the brushes that I need for length and they are very reasonably priced They also carry a wide variety
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with Covergirl products from the drugstore. I think you can find much better products in the same price range from the drugstore like Maybelline or L'oreal.
Molly C.
Molly C.
It's a really good brand. I love their mascaras, they hardly clump, especially the waterproof ones.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY
Cover Girl is my go to when their competitor is out of stock of something I regularly use. I like their mascaras the best. They have great concealers also. Their pricing is great for mothers with children, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone when I see them shopping in that isle.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.