COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX

I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver, PA

I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.

I use their foundation. It's a really good bang for the buck. However, there are better quality foundations out there, that def make you feel more luxe. Still--I find that this is a good compromise, very accesible in price. **try mixing it with moisturizer as you apply--that will help make it look less candy, and feel more breathable**
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE

I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL

My daughter and I both love covergirl cosmetics and this is one product that we cannot live without.
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD

I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Ellen E.
Ellen E.

I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.