Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX

Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA

Nice foundation from the drugstore! I would recommend if you havent ever tried it or need a new foundation
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS

Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
D H.
D H.
Rochester, NY

Underrated brand in the beauty community when it comes to lipstick. Colors are great and long wear time. I get one of the most beautiful photo shoot pictures with their lipsticks. Great lashblast mascaras. I don't like their face products or eyeshadows.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Nederland

ik vind van cover girl hun mascara's heel fijn werken. niet duur met goede kwaliteit.maken mijn wimpers lekker lang en doen goed hun werk
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX

Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Boston, MA

Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.