Add a Photo

Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Jan. 15, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Echo C.
Echo C.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls always make good products for sensitive skin people like me. Plus the company's been around forever and they still making women happy today.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Jan. 15, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am in the defense with this brand there is things I love and things I dislike . Overall it's affordable but sometimes the products aren't so great . I just got the too clean BB cream and I love it for everyday use
Natosha S.
Natosha S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Iv tried a lip plumper from CoverGirl. The smell was good but if you accidentally get a taste of it, it was nasty. And all it did was plump up my bottom lip a little and not my top lip Won't buy it again.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 15, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Albuquerque, NM
Jan. 15, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Awesome products! I love the bb creams, eyeshadows and eyeliners. My favorite is the liquid foundation with a powder finish. Great quality and very ship you can get them in a drugstore at great prices. Covergirl can be your to go makeup at anytime!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.