Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Cierra R.
Cierra R.
Trenton, NJ

COVERGIRL is one of my most purchased brands. From mascara, to eyeliner, to concealer and foundation, they have it all. I also like that there prices are decently affordable and you can find their product line at any local drugstore such as Walgreens, CVS.
Yanelly R.
Yanelly R.
Wonderland Forest

Los brillos labiales son buenos picmentan bien y no resecan los labios y son economicos
Heather b.
Heather b.

Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD

I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

I love the CoverGirl brand. My favorite products from them are their concealers and eye shadows. They always seem to have the perfect colors to fit my skin tone and they blend so easily. I very rarely try a product of theirs that I don't like and always love looking at their section in the beauty aisle.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA

Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY

Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Yoyce M.
Yoyce M.

The best pharmacy brand for me... good prices and the great quality... love all the covergirl products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.