Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Yeimi H.
Yeimi H.

Really Great eyeliner that they have it is just perfect it is also very easy to remove
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL

I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI

Very reasonably priced and easy to find. The mascara that I tried was great. It was not clumpy, the brush was nice, and it didn't smudge all over. For a middle of the road mascara, it is perfect.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

I love covergirl and often wear it. It's easy to apply and it's not over the the top. Their makeup is cheap and easy for everyone to afford. I feel like they are for everyone.
Frances H.
Frances H.
West Sacramento, CA

Most of the products that i use from Covergirl work really well. I have the ready set gorgeous powder foundation and it works really well
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL

My daughter and I both love covergirl cosmetics and this is one product that we cannot live without.
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD

I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.

I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.