BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
i love their palletes and foundation and their lipsticks i really really recommend them and i just love them
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
Great Makeup Company been around for a long time never had a complaint full coverage range of makeup range of colors
DIANN B.
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI
Good selection....decent prices....always on the latest trends...and very easy to find...in every drugstore.
Jadira C.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
I love the covergirl outlast concealer and powder foundation. I always liked the outlast lip gloat but I didn't like the pink color.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I love CoverGirl mascaras!! Especially the Volume Blast mascara. It has been a holy grail of mine for years. The only products I don't really like are the classic foundation and clean skin foundation...that noxema smell is too close to high school for me LOL
Mads W.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Clinton
Unfortunately I don't use it often as I don't like the foundation, they need more selections for skin color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.