BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Covergirl's make up tends to be a "get what you pay for" situation. For the price, it's great, but it doesn't compare to many of the more expensive brands. I do love they're classic mascara though and their shear powder also gets the job done on shiny days.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have several Covergirl products and they are great. The price is inexpensive and the quality is good. I usually get my covergirl products from Target. I have some mascaras, eyeliners, and eyeshadows right now and they are all good. I Would recommend to others.
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Laura S.
I use cover girl eye shadows, mascara, and eye liner daily. I love how easily the products go on and they don't wear off easily. I am a busy mom and I need products that last. I absolutely love cover girl.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
Cover girl is my go to for foundation and compact powder. It has stayed true to my skin for over 20 years and I'm always so amazed at the quality of the product. I will continue to use their line for the next 20 years to keep my skin looking fresh and young always!
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Taina G.
I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
When I First Got Into Makeup I Used A lot Of CoverGirl Makeup , I Still Use Some Of They're Makeup
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.