COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely a drugstore brand that I always check on when Im in the need for more affordable product. There are some hits and miss with this brand. I love their collaboration with Katy Perry, their trunaked palettes are also worth checking, and of course their beautiful baked blush
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, Ca
Cover girl is my favorite brand of powder and foundation. It's been a perfect match for me since high school. I love the slight changes of the packaging that keeps it looking sleek and modern!
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drug store makeup line. They have the best foundations to match your skin tone it's insane. The colors are amazing the quality you wouldn't even believe and the makeup is cheap nor harsh on the skin. Very affordable and I highly recommend giving a try if you haven't already
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Hockley, TX
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.