Add a Photo

Photos (111)
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines City, FL

Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Christine S.
Christine S.

Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.

I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great..
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn

dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH

The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI

Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.

I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Amber B.
Amber B.

I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
ellys c.
ellys c.
Doral, FL

Cover Girl sus productos tienen un acabado muy natural, buenos precios y la encuentras en cualquier tienda
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.