BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarha A.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Covergirl is every girls first love. Everyone starts out with that cover girl foundation. But like most of us they have come along way and grown with the times. Proud of the new things theyve come out with
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
I love this brand! Their water mascara is the best! Out of all the ones I've tried this is the only one to work!
Richele D.
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Amber b.
Amber b.
La Porte, IN
I love covergirl make up. I use the powder foundation and it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and greasy, you can't even tell you're wearing any.
Madie A.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
If your just starting out with makeup or don't wanna spend hundreds on high named make up covergirl should be your go to product the formulas are so amazing such full coverage on all of there products and they best part is? IT WON'T BREAK THE BANK! covergirl is that high end makeup you would think but for a normal affordable cost I love covergirl to this day
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH
Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Covington, TN
I absolutely love Covergirl!! i use a variety of products from covergirl and it is just amazing! I love the katy kat eye mascara and the clump crusher mascara!! They are both one of my all time favorites! I will defintely buy more products from covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.