Add a Photo

Brook R.
Nampa, ID
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Katie G.
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the make up and the foundation and eyeliner great drug store item! I love the lipsticks beautiful color
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa
Jan. 15, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.