Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Lori K.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD

Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.

Been using CoverGirl makeup products for years. Their eye shadows and eye liners are great and good quality. Looking forward to trying their foundations one day.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY

Covergirl offers the typical drug store, affordable option to buying cosmetics quickly and reliably. Their lipsticks work great and so do the mascaras, you just have to first play around with the options to figure out what works the best for you.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY

I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI

I use the cover girl eye shadows. I love the natural looking eyeshadow that goes with my skin tone.
Angel M.
Angel M.

Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm not a makeup person. I use very little and am not a professional at applying it, by any means. But thanks to Covergirl's prices, I can try new things without breaking the bank. The variety is awesome.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Covergirl just makes you feel beautiful because of their feminine ads. The makeup products are always great too and have never let me down. I shop for their products quite a bit and would recommend them for sure.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT

Love this brand . I dont really get to use it very often with all of the other choices out there. But the prices are great. It is easy to pick up at your local drug store. the variety is fantastic!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.