Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Doe R.
Doe R.

COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY LIPCOLOR 24HR is my favorite lipstick. It does stay on all day and doesn't come off till I remove it with makeup remover. Lasts through meals, too!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK

Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
Kalei M.
Kalei M.

Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Meleah W.
Meleah W.

I have always used Covergirl makeup since I was a little girl. It's affordable and the products are great. Everything from the concealer to the eyeliner, every product from covergirl I've used has been wonderful. There is a wide variety of colors to choose from for every skin tone, beautiful shades of eye shadows, and lip colors. The products go on smooth and easy to blend.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Merrillville, IN

I am in love with Colorlicious lip gloss. It is very smooth with a touch of shine. The color matted toffee gives my medium skin just a hint of natural color. Perfect with my daytime makeup.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

I love covergirl and often wear it. It's easy to apply and it's not over the the top. Their makeup is cheap and easy for everyone to afford. I feel like they are for everyone.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster

i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL

I have used Covergirl for so long and have found that i really like thier mascaras and powders.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.