BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
I love their cheekers blush, multi color package, extremely affordable and durable- have traveled with them many times and it never breaks or crushes like other blushes!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY
Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Krista D.
Krista D.
Love most of the products. Very affordable and great color selection compared to alot of others.. but most oxides on me so i always have to try it out and see
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Geraldine J.
Geraldine J.
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
this is one of my favorites brands from drugstores, is affordable, they have really good products, I love the mascara its like Im wearing false eyelashes! i would keep buying their products for sure, Im never dissapointed on covergirl so, I recommend this brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.