Add a Photo

Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The make up is very good. And a very good price as well. I like the powder for make up
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Rockport, TX
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascara. It is cheap, but you cannot tell when you are wearing it. It comes in all shades of browns and blacks, and it is very user friendly. Going to the store for new makeup is not a hassle and I do go back every time I need new makeup. Covergirl is my go to!
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used CoverGirl products pretty much since I started wearing makeup and they've always been a really reliable brand. As an adult I find myself drawn to other drugstore brands, I feel like CoverGirl is trying to stay on trend, but their products aren't advancing the way some other brands are.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm in using cover girl since I was in middle school they Holly's house and amazing products out you're always coming up with new things different formulas for everything is just absolutely a great company
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For drugstore products, they hit it out of the park. Great prices, good consistency.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa
Jan. 15, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.