COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I have used covergirl for years. I continue to try new items that come out but my favorite are their lipsticks and bb cream. Very affordable. Many shades to choose from and variety of products. Highly recommend for quality and price are a great value
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
One of the best drug store makeup manufacturers out there.
So affordable, most products are long lasting and large variety of shades, products and styles.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one budget #beauty find with a nice high end look. I've loeved every product I have gotten from them and will,continue to love their products.
Michela L.
Michela L.
Phoenix, Az
CoverGirl is an affordable drugstore brand that embraces everybody and caters to many different skin tones. I personally love their mascaras, but have heard of their other amazing products. I plan on continuing to purchase covergirl products!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I am such a huge fan of Covergirl everything from their foundations , to their mascara, to the lipsticks I have tried most of their products and I find that when I use them my skin only gets better. I have oily skin with deep pitted acne scars and their makeup help tremendously with my oil production. I can not say enough good things about this cosmetic line they give you options and are pretty reasonable in their prices. I highly recommend you check out this readily available line of makeup!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Xunashi C.
Xunashi C.
Me encanta la marca! El maquillaje es completamente accesible en costo y de muy buena calidad, lo único que me gustaría es un poco de más sugerencias de uso o consejos sobre cómo poder utilizar al máximo sus propiedades! :3
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Washington, PA
Some of the products are good there are better but it still works well like makeup should
Scooby D.
Scooby D.
The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.