BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Iviana-kia R.
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my FIT me foundation, super affordable. And it's matte, so I don't look greasy after applying it. The color matches can use some revamping.
Madie A.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
If your just starting out with makeup or don't wanna spend hundreds on high named make up covergirl should be your go to product the formulas are so amazing such full coverage on all of there products and they best part is? IT WON'T BREAK THE BANK! covergirl is that high end makeup you would think but for a normal affordable cost I love covergirl to this day
Amber b.
Amber b.
La Porte, IN
I love covergirl make up. I use the powder foundation and it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and greasy, you can't even tell you're wearing any.
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love the liner. I recently bought one with the little sponge at the end to smudge the liner. It is so absolutely easy to use this
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Ebanas M.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Holly H.
Holly H.
Allendale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great powdered foundation. Various colors are offered so I buy Various colors throughout the seasons which is fine because it is very moderately priced. This foundation provides a light level of coverage but does not go on too thick. Works best for a natural look!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their primers and foundation as well as the concealers very affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.