COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA

Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA

Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH

I think covergirl makeup is great but it gets so expensive and with having a child you can't spend and arm or leg on makeup.
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I do love that Cover Girl is stepping up its game and are releasing GREAT products, at a GREAT price! I 💗the Clean Matte line of foundation and powders. The only down side (and the reason I didn't give 5 stars) is that I don't feel their line of eyeshadows & lipsticks are as pigmented or last as long as other brands! All in all a GREAT brand !
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida

Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa

Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA

Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA

Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Hollywood, FL

Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.