Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tykayah C.
Tykayah C.
Grande Prairie

I love all their products. I enjoy all there mascaras, and foundations are usually very good but always seem to use a very slimy residue.
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL

I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Emily R.
Emily R.
West Fargo, ND

I have used covergirl makeup, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara! I love these products. There are so many different things to choose from!
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH

i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Hollywood

I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Layton, UT

Love love love pretty much all of their mascaras. So glad I gave them a try and no longer spend $20+ on big name brands
nathalia n.
nathalia n.

covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Emily W.
Emily W.
Boston, MA

Covergirl products tend to be very cheap to purchase and unfortunately usually feel that way as well. They are great products in a pinch and if you are at a drugstore it will do, but I wouldn't recommend this as a product if someone asked me about a GREAT makeup brand
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO

their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.