BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
The outlast stay luminous foundation is my favorite for my skin type since I am older it makes perfect sense to have this particular brand that it makes my complexion look do we and healthy and said of just a flat matte
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been a favorite of mine. I remember growing up watching americas next top model and how I thought that it was so amazing that the winner would be the next face of Covergirl. They have made waves recently with the announcement of their first Coverboy!! How exciting! I think that it is amazing to be able to buy products from the line and support the changes in the makeup industry that they promote!
Denise M.
Denise M.
I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
I love this brand! Their water mascara is the best! Out of all the ones I've tried this is the only one to work!
Yvette U.
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD
I use the cover girl tru blend foundation. I like it on my skin, I have combo skin, and I really like it. It has perfect coverage and it does y make my skin oily.
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA
Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Nailil I.
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.