COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Excellent prices, can find them almost on every grocery and drugstores. Love it, last forever. Pros. Prices. No cons. Improvement don't needed, I always get COVERGIRL for me and my daughter, she love it, as me. Varieties lip, brows, colors and more!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl
The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN
Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl was the very first brand i ever used as a teen and loved it. The mascaras are amazing and lets not forget about all the product but my fave has always been mascaras. the products are very affordable at a reasonable price without having to miss out on popularity.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I only go to covergirl for mascara. Their lashblast mascara in the orange tube is a great mascara at a very affordable cost. Their other makeup isn't as pigmented as I prefer. Their face powders are okay.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.