BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA
I love cover girls pressed powder. I love the application puff as well. With other pressed powders the application puff is more like a sponge and that doesn't feel very good on the skin. Cover girl puff applicator is soft and fluffy which I like.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Traci E.
Traci E.
I have red splotchy, itchy skin due to rosacea. I have tried many types of foundations some that work, some that don't, but surprisingly I find that Cover Girl clean matte foundation not only covers my redness, but doesn't make my face itchy like some brands do.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love their mascaras. The fact that it's a "drug store" brand surprises me since their products are so nice.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brand. All about bang for your buck. Mascaras are bold, long, and exactly what they advertise--no lingo, no trial and error.
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
I absolutely love covergirl!! They are constantly offering different kinds and versions of products for people of all different varieties!! Not only do they have awesome products, but they are for sale at a reasonable price. Anyone can be a covergirl!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.