Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lu S.
Lu S.
Fredericksburg, VA

Used the pressed powder but it turned "melty" on a summer day. Looked horribly ugly. Tried the foundation too but was very disappointed. It looked like blotched paint.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ

Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

cover girl is not my favorite drugstore brand but it's not bad. i've tried a couple of products some i've liked and some i haven't but that's something that happens with any other makeup brand you gotta find what you like and what you don't. so far i don't love this brand but some products are actually good.
Sydni O.
Sydni O.

Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Dundee, NY

Always has the best coverup in my shade of skin tone. I am very fair skinned and can always find my match. I love their eyeliners and mascara as well.
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL

Have been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup. It's what mom could afford to buy us. Loved it then and still love it now.
Briana H.
Briana H.

I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL

The Covergirl nail polish has enhanced shine already in it which is great because my nails look fabulous without having to put a third coat onto my nails!
Elisha C.
Elisha C.

Love cover girl products! Never had any complaints about any of the products I've used. Would recommend them to others!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.