Add a Photo

Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has one of my favorite mascaras from the drug store, the super sizer. I will say I like the original much better than the waterproof! It is very black and layers really well to get dark and defined lashes and is great for the lower lash line!
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl. But it doesn't catch my attention like other drug store brands. I have a translucent powder but that's about it. It works okay.
Donjeta
Donjeta
Hagerstown, MD
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's very amazing it makes my skin cool and makes me feel very very very active ! I love this !!!?!
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
West Mifflin, PA
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to be a huge fan of covergirl, but the last few things I've bought from this line have been a disappointment. The foundation I used to use all the time is now Cakey and thick, the mascara is clumpy, and the eyeliner smears and fades too easily :(
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 17, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has an amazing 3 in1 foundation. It lasts all day and is medium to full coverage. They also have a great cover clash mascara. I only need a couple coats and it looks like my lashes are longer and bolder then ever. It also looks very natural.
Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't like how this brand has a guy to "sponsor" their products. I don't have anything against it but, it just makes me think that they're doing it to get more attention.
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
not a big fan of this product .....i had a very horrible experience with this product and when i called customer service they act as if caused my own breakout not very helpful at all......they really have a good quality product
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.