Add a Photo

Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Jan. 19, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand for makeup. It is very affordable and there are many different colors to choose from. They quality of this make brand is great. There are a lot of options to choose from...
karen r.
karen r.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand and super affordable. Hate most of their mascaras because they don't live out to their claims. Like that they have so many a variety of shades for different skin tones and types. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Jan. 19, 2017, 2:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love love this brand. It never breaks out my face or make it oily. It covers my blemishes well
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
An overall great brand. I don't have too many products, but the ones I have are pretty great. Semi-affordable for drugstore. I give 4 stars because not a lot of their products intrigue me or make me want to buy. The packaging is very basic and nothing really makes them stand out from any other brands.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ
Jan. 19, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love Covergirl! They are one of my go to products when I'm out shopping for new makeup!
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
Jan. 19, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A marca trais muitas coisas boas, coisas que se aderiram bem com a minha pele , gostei muito e recomemdo os produtos
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, FL
Jan. 18, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.