Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY

Covergirl is awesome! So affordable, and they make amazing mascaras! I love trying their new mascaras!
Rose P.
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO

Covergirl's products have been very hit and miss for me, but I love their concealer and a few of their eyeshadows.
Ann C.
Ann C.

Really not the best for me anyway. I tried a lot of their products and for some reason I just cannot find the right shade of make-up for my face
Elaina K.
Elaina K.

I prefer Cover Girl with cruelty free because I am a vegetarian myself and I prefer to use only cruelty free products but there are a few exceptions and Cover Girls lipsticks are one of them
Stacey H.
Stacey H.

Covergirl has been around forever, and with good reason. Their products have stood the test of time. I've used so many wonderful products that I can't pick just one to rave about.They keep bringing it and blowing me away with their affordable products.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX

Covergirl was my favorite brand to use when I was young. I still pick up their mascaras at the grocery store!
hannah b.
hannah b.

My covergirl foundation is amazing. It provides all day coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't oily like most products I use! I will always continue to use it.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL

I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL

Great drug store brand. Have used this brand since I was old enough to wear makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.