Add a Photo

Photos (111)
amanda T.
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA

I love their foundation...blends in great and I also love the concealer and blush alot
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clio, MI

I love Covergirl! Great products, and great prices. There is always something made by them in my make up drawer!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Westminster

i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Holly J.
Holly J.

Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA

This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Rosni P.
Rosni P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love their mascara. Some of their foundation products are too creamy for me and irritates my skin.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR

COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN

Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ

I've always loved cover girl! They aren't overpriced like most brands. And the instant cheekbones blush is literally my fav of all time!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.