COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Richele D.
Richele D.
Doral, FL
I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I normally purchase this brand because it is cheap and does the job effectively. I only gave it four stars because there is some stuff that I look for and can't seem to find it. It's nice to cover up the shine of my super oily face. I would be a repeat customer of this product.
Stormie R.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
Tairanid G.
Tairanid G.
For me cover girl product is a most have in the make up drawer is not and expensive produCT and it worKS great
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA
😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.