BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hollie G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love cover girls foundation it's hard to find my skin tone color cover girl matched mine perfectly
Amanda a.
Dale, TX
Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Kaleen D.
This is my go to product. I have used this since I was 16. I like how they all ages groups covered.
Jodie S.
I use their products offten, but I would like to be able to get the better brands that last longer.
Abigail S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
christine n.
Temple City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl foundations, so much variety for skin types whether you have oily, dry, combo skin
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
I enjoy most of the Covergirl products that I have used. They go on nice and stay put for the day.
Grace L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation every single day and it always keeps my skin from drying out and no flakes!
Emily W.
College Station, TX
Good quality makeup for the price. They procide lots of options. I like the powdered cover-up best.
i love covergirl, i have used it since i was a teen. my great-grandmother also used it and loved it
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.