BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love the liner. I recently bought one with the little sponge at the end to smudge the liner. It is so absolutely easy to use this
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love their mascaras. The fact that it's a "drug store" brand surprises me since their products are so nice.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Yakima, WA
I really like covergirl makeup ! The foundations, mascaras, lipsticks, eyeliners, pretty much all that i have tried i can't complain.
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Is drugstore brand but in where I do live cover girl is expensive for us and this makes me sad and something are good quality and I shop almost everything in this store this brand and I will shop here againa
Drew C.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl mascaras fill my pro kit they are cheap and work. I used their foundation when first starting out and loved it. they are buildable and work for every skin type while having a nice range of skin tones
Megan L.
Megan L.
For a drugstore brand, they're good! I use their pressed powder daily, but some other products like the eyeshadows, etc. tend to be lower quality than other drugstore brands.
Shayla D.
Shayla D.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the cover girl queen collection. I MY has great coverage with a flawless finish.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.