BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wausau, WI
I really wanted to like this. It just didn't blend well. It was almost as if it just floated on my skin and didn't blend at all.
Sedona S.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA
Their commercials are true! They really are amazing! This product looks good on your skin and it does no damage to your skin! It's honestly the best of both worlds
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear make up very often but when I do I use covergirl. It's easy to use, affordable, & easy to find. It has a great selection of colors and makes using make up easy. I always recommend this make up.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
Alix G.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Robards
How do I receive my first box
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
jessica c.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?