BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mercedess T.
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY
I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Sam F.
Sam F.
I love coverGirl makeup i use a lot of their face consealers and powders! it has a clean finish and doesn't look cakey! i highley recommend and always ask a second opinion! The dislike is that sometimes its hard getting the exact color sometimes, and it could cause lines! so make sure if you go with like a darker liquid foundation go with a lighter powder so you are able to blend it in better, giving you highlight!!
Richele D.
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
I like Covergirl , I have a few of there products in my make-up bag.
Some of there products are a little costly but worth it. I would also really like to try some of there new products:)
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Marta V.
Marta V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA
I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Sarasota, FL
I love covergirl products. Foundations blend in so well and they have a nice selection of eyeshadows
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL
Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Nanna N.
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼
Jennaly G.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses