BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madi L.
Monroe, WA
Another great drug store brand! They have amazing under eye concealers! Defiantly always in my bag
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of things from this brand, but haven't seemed to find something I can't live without.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oven been using cover girl products since I was 13 years old! They have great affordable products!
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used eye shadow and foundation in this brand I have yet to find a better foundation for my skin.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Allison C.
I'm new to using covergirl cosmetics, I usually use maybelline, but I LOVE covergirl so much more!
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl all the time! Their products are great! Lots of different choices. Very affordable!
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼