Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.

I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Clermont, FL

I only bought eye liner. It worked for what I needed to get done. It was black eye liner and it was for New Years Eve. I usually do not purchase make-up
Helen R.
Helen R.
Gaston, SC

Great , easy to use product. Perfect match with my skin tone. Only thing i would like better is if it came with a brush instead of a pad type applier.
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ

For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY

I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Amy G.
Amy G.
Horton, AL

Covergirl products cover smoothly and are very reasonably priced. We love to shop here and enjoy the customer service that we have always received. I do not see anything that needs to be improved at this time. We will surely shop here again. ...
Katie G.
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN

Love the make up and the foundation and eyeliner great drug store item! I love the lipsticks beautiful color
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY

I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.