COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore makeup brand, my favorite product is the Lashblast mascara! it define the eyelashes and gives volume without clumps! and the complete brand has so affordable products with a great quality.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO
Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand sold at the drug store. Many great products sold at affordable prices. There are is a wide range of items to choose from.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I love Covergirl's masacra. No other brand can beat the brushes they put on their wands!
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite drug store brands. While maintaining affordability some Covergirl products are fantastic dupes for more expensive options. Looking for a good drug store brand? Look no further.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Covergirl products are great quality for a good price. I love all of their mascaras and they have the best under-eye concealer
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Clinton
Unfortunately I don't use it often as I don't like the foundation, they need more selections for skin color.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl! They are very affordable and have good products I like their 3 in 1 foundation! I don't own many products from them but they're not bad many products are amazing quality at amazing prices
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.