BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brand. All about bang for your buck. Mascaras are bold, long, and exactly what they advertise--no lingo, no trial and error.
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
I absolutely love covergirl!! They are constantly offering different kinds and versions of products for people of all different varieties!! Not only do they have awesome products, but they are for sale at a reasonable price. Anyone can be a covergirl!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
I love their cheekers blush, multi color package, extremely affordable and durable- have traveled with them many times and it never breaks or crushes like other blushes!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Spottsville, KY
Foundation has pretty good coverage over acne. I actually use the foundation for older women and wrinkles even though I'm only 19. It cover over acne great!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.