BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cover girl mascara it's super good I always use it and I won't stop using it cause it's a great product
Robbi J.
Robbi J.
Morgantown, KY
I love Covergirl products. I purchase mine at Target. I had trouble getting the right color. I ended up with 2. It's fine though because I can use the darker shade this summer.
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Marta V.
Marta V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall covergirl is affordable for your everyday makeup needs. However, I feel as if their foundation and mascaras are the only products worth purchasing. I have not been Impressed with the other products.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL
Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In
I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
I love Covergirl! Great products, and great prices. There is always something made by them in my make up drawer!
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
El polvo número 265. Es mi favorito para hacer el contorno el polvo. Un acabado super ma te y duradero. Recomendado
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.