BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzy C.
Really like this band and would love to try more of their stuff and like seeing the stuff the come out with
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
The liquid foundation was a smooth application. The color was a decent match. I wish it had more of a lotion to it for dry skin.
Brittany P.
I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO
Covergirl is a good affordable makeup brand. Can find at pretty much every grocery store. Foundations, powders, eye liners and mascaras.
Ali Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried multiple products from this brand and I've loved them all. I wish the products were a little cheaper and not tested on animals but I still love them all!
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Is very good I recommend it since it can be of good use rubber very well no complaint of is also economical at a price that if it is worth and the product is very efficient all the line of this mark
Ivis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand sold at the drug store. Many great products sold at affordable prices. There are is a wide range of items to choose from.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.