BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Thomasville
I've been wearing this product since I was only fifthteen years old its my old faces and I really love the eye shadows and foundation wish to purchase these soon as possible just for old times sake
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH
All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Sedona S.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA
Their commercials are true! They really are amazing! This product looks good on your skin and it does no damage to your skin! It's honestly the best of both worlds
Alex S.
Alex S.
I will always love Covergirl. They're brilliant. I'm a Covergirl and proud! ūüíē
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburg, VA
Mink Vision eyeshadow was my first eyeshadow purchase and 17 years later I'm still rocking it daily! The must have shimmery brown.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.