Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
sara G.
sara G.

I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Martha V.
Martha V.

Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA

Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA

Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN

Covergirl has so much going for them. They have a bunch of products to choose from that are great quality and are decently priced along with not being hard to find. I use covergirl on the daily and am never disappointed in the outcome of my covergirl makeup
Katana S.
Katana S.

I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY

I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Amber M.
Amber M.
Olive Hill, KY

My go to makeup is usually Covergirl! Their instant cheek 3 pallete blush is AMAZING! It's the perfect pink! I've tried all the palletes and love everyone of them!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.