Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Valeria A.
Valeria A.

This brand is great!! It is not to expensive, and you have a lot of options. The formulation of almost all the products is really good.
Angelynn N.
Angelynn N.

Always keeps me covered;) i love their brow products and their small eyeshadows that i can take on the go!
Yanelly R.
Yanelly R.
Wonderland Forest

Los brillos labiales son buenos picmentan bien y no resecan los labios y son economicos
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE

I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN

I love Covergirl! I Have used a range of their products since I was old enough to start using makeup and I'm always happy with them. I love their color selection. They are also very fairly priced. I will always have certain products I will not stray from!!
Heather b.
Heather b.

Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Jacksonville, AL

Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Z K.
Z K.

I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Silver Spring, MD

I use a lot of cover girl products. Daily, I use their foundation and mascara. It is afforadable makeup with great quality. I like how they have waterproof and washable options. It's great quality and I will continue to buy these two products. I also buy some other items, such as blush, but I like to try other bands of those,.
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI

I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.