BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was my ride or die make up in high school. Sometimes I still look to their black eye liner pencils for the support I need.
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA
There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
JOHANNY M.
JOHANNY M.
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
An amazing drugstore brand. Always very affordable and lasts. Cover girl has never let me down as far as quality. My first purchase was eyeliner and I still use the same one to this day. Would recommend to anyone.
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Traci E.
Traci E.
I have red splotchy, itchy skin due to rosacea. I have tried many types of foundations some that work, some that don't, but surprisingly I find that Cover Girl clean matte foundation not only covers my redness, but doesn't make my face itchy like some brands do.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Hermosos productos de alta calidad. He probado algunos y me fascinan, bellísimo maquillaje!
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.