COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR

I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR

The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY

I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

It is one of my favorite brands of pharmacy makeup products since its products are of great quality so far I have not had any complaints and the quality - price ratio on my part takes 20 points since for the quality it is quite suitable Another thing that I like about this brand is the presentation since all their packaging is beautiful and they are always taking new things to stay in the forefront
Angel P.
Angel P.
Wood River, IL

They always make great make up! My family has nothing but good works about this company love he colors of the eye shadow An lip stuff
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI

A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME

I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.

Covergirl products are great for what they cost. All products are reasonably priced and cheaper than most other make up products. My favorite is the mascara! It gives my lashes a super long and false effect. I would recommend their products if looking for reasonable and descent make up :)
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.