BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Kelsey G.
I love using the Covergirl products! I have even using the products for 6+ years. This product is also very affordable and has great quality. I buy this product regularly when I need makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Briana J.
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Saintia J.
The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Stormy D.
I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Paula G.
I love cover girl. I've been using it since I was younger. My daughter now wears it as well
pamela s.
Newport, KY
Great product for the price. A wide range of products including bronzer, concealer, nail polish, eye liner, lipstick, mascara, and many other products. Ive been overall pleased with all products from covergirl
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Cover girl is a great brand for the every day person. They have a wide variety of products and they are always affordable and available in many places. Can't go wrong when you're not spending a ton of money.
Joy M.
I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.