Add a Photo

Brittany M.
Cincinnati, OH
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My eyeliner is buy Covergirl and it is my all-time favorite it never smudges or wears off I also love the pointed eraser at the end so I can always make sure that my eyeliner is smooth and it works great when I'm trying to do a cat eye!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN
Jan. 5, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
Jan. 22, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Jan. 22, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Spring, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Jan. 21, 2017, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl was the very first brand i ever used as a teen and loved it. The mascaras are amazing and lets not forget about all the product but my fave has always been mascaras. the products are very affordable at a reasonable price without having to miss out on popularity.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.