Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Annandale, VA

I use foundation products and pressed powder from Covergirl. I feel for the price they are very good and go far.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY

Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL

Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Lexi H.
Lexi H.

I love the covergirl clump crusher mascara, it really does keep your mascara clump free and really does look pretty natural. Stays on all day and comes off easily at the end of the day with a wipe.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC

A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI

I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA

I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.