Add a Photo

StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Jan. 22, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
Jan. 22, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirl because of it's reputation i trust. it is definitely overall good quality, many of my friends use this product. the shopping experience was great and it is my favorite purchase ever. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Jan. 22, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Spring, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Jan. 21, 2017, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.