BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX
I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Their shadows are a bit dusty but they look good. Little pigmentation. Your eyelash mascara is the best. The bases I like a lot are light but I love them. I recommend them. Completely covers. Not greasy. Their correctors are good
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lake Grove, NY
I have to rave about Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara! There are very few mascaras out there that don't actually clump, despite what they advertise. Clump Crusher is true to its word. Unlike other mascaras, whose wands contain a ton of product when extracted from the bottle, Clump Crusher's wand has the right a,punt every time!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA
I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it has been around for ages and it is also very afforable. Would definitely recommend this brand for sure.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY
Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Thais G.
Thais G.
Although I have used it little .. is an excellent brand especially its line of corrective bases and bases of makeup, have also tried lipsticks that are beautiful and durardeor.I like the brand because it is quality and durable.I would like to use it always.
Debi B.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls products are high quality and I love each and everyone of the different products that they have.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.