BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julie H.
I used up the volume mascara I had from Covergirl...that's how good it was!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great drugstore cosmetics brand. They have some nice colors, and for the price the quality is pretty good.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Overall good brand for the price. The foundation causes more breakouts then the high quality brands but it is a fraction of the price to it is to be expected. Really like their eye makeup.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Easy COVERGIRL. love this brand. My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
Triniece M.
Katy, TX
great over the counter department store products. Works well on any skin tone and awesome coverage. It lasts all day!
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Kelsey G.
I love using the Covergirl products! I have even using the products for 6+ years. This product is also very affordable and has great quality. I buy this product regularly when I need makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Briana J.
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.