COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
State College, PA

Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY

I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR

I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR

The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC

The products are definitely affordable and useful. Very easy to use and easy to find to in about any pharmacy store.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

It is one of my favorite brands of pharmacy makeup products since its products are of great quality so far I have not had any complaints and the quality - price ratio on my part takes 20 points since for the quality it is quite suitable Another thing that I like about this brand is the presentation since all their packaging is beautiful and they are always taking new things to stay in the forefront
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA

I love their mascara. I have a waterproof kind it's orange and it lasts for a couple days if you don't remove it. When I go swimming it still lasts and doesn't smudge at all. I love this brand.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.

Cover girl reminds me of my childhood and high school years. I don't think I could ever go back to it because it either wears super watery or cakey.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.