Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford

cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands of makeup from eyes to face to lip
Krystal D.
Krystal D.

I love a lot of there skin products. But i haven't really been able to try out a lot of there other makeup products but i would love the chance to. This would be a great way for me to see what they offer as well as open my eyes to some other great makeup products out there
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

The first compact that I ever purchased was from covergirl. This brand gets my award for sentimental favorite, hands down. As an adult I'm more into the lip products they offer and their amazing mascara. As far as drug store make up goes, i walk past a lot of other brands to see what covergirl has out.
Merie B.
Merie B.

Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO

I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY

Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Brandy L.
Brandy L.

Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO

Foundation please!coverage and not overly Cakey either.
Easy to color match and applies so smoothly!
Geraldine J.
Geraldine J.
Plantation, FL

this is one of my favorites brands from drugstores, is affordable, they have really good products, I love the mascara its like Im wearing false eyelashes! i would keep buying their products for sure, Im never dissapointed on covergirl so, I recommend this brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.