Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sydni O.
Sydni O.

Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH

I absolutely love their mascaras. The fact that it's a "drug store" brand surprises me since their products are so nice.
Traci E.
Traci E.

I have red splotchy, itchy skin due to rosacea. I have tried many types of foundations some that work, some that don't, but surprisingly I find that Cover Girl clean matte foundation not only covers my redness, but doesn't make my face itchy like some brands do.
Briana H.
Briana H.

I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Estill Spgs, TN

I love cover girl lipsticks, to be a drugstore product I have always been so impressed by the quality of cover girl, if I'm ever out and about and just looking for a drug store lip color I always end up buying cover girl.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Bixby, OK

I love the black eyeliner mechanical pencil. A lot of the other brands make my eyes burn and water and covergirl doesn't do that. Finally found my favorite eyeliner
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Janie A.
Janie A.
Lugoff

Cover girl is perfect for the girl who wants the look but might not have the money for crazy expensive makeup. And covergirl makes it so affordable to look good and is so easy to get your hands on such as at Walmart and drug stores.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Dilworth, MN

Ink it! Eye liner is my absolute favorite! Stays put and never smudges! Best thing to remove it at night is coconut oil!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.