COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Karen H.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to mascara is covergirl lash exact. I've tried many expensive mascaras but I always go back to my covergirl as it is the best formula and what I love best.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA
I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it has been around for ages and it is also very afforable. Would definitely recommend this brand for sure.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Nanz N.
Nanz N.
Probably one of the first brands that I ever started using as a teenager and still do! Very cute colors for different occasions
Kara R.
Kara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There products are good for drugstore but not the best. There packaging is al right and I feel like they can step it up. There prices are good for what they offer and your able to find covergirl at every drug store practically.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Hampton, GA
I've used cover girl products since I was 14 and it has never let me down. I use bb cram not instead of foundation. It cover yet it's lightweight
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I want to love cover girl... but every time I purchase something from them, I end up getting something from another brand to replace it.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Good drugstore products, although some I'm not a fan of. I don't like their foundation. It's not worth buying.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.