BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
Luzi M.
Luzi M.
I like cover girl because it very great and not expensive it's very very affordable pros are you can get it anywhere cons are nothing it is affordable for anyone I will shop there again and recommend it
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
I love majority of their products. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful because some of their products make my skin oily and break out.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Mer Rouge, LA
Love covergirl! Its always my go to makeup for any setting. Their powder is light. The base isn't greasy.
Jolie K.
Jolie K.
Melissa, TX
Most products are ok. Low prices. Usually found at drugstores. Nice shade range. Eyeshadows are usually a little chalky.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Tacoma, WA
I like it but it doesn't absorb very well. It stays on top of the skin so offers an all over coverage
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cover girl products are affordable and of good quality. Plus you can find them everywhere and at any store.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL
I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Norristown, PA
Classic go to products st a great price. They are kind of like my perpetual rebound guy after a new one didn't work out. My "old faithful "
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very great products for the cheaper price. The best drug store makeup products I've ever used
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.