Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
State College, PA

Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.

Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR

I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR

The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR

I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

It is one of my favorite brands of pharmacy makeup products since its products are of great quality so far I have not had any complaints and the quality - price ratio on my part takes 20 points since for the quality it is quite suitable Another thing that I like about this brand is the presentation since all their packaging is beautiful and they are always taking new things to stay in the forefront
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX

I like this brand but am not blown away. My holy grail foundation used to be covergirl but I recently switched and like it a bit better. not the worst but not the best either.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA

The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.