Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX

Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR

I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL

Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Annandale, VA

I use foundation products and pressed powder from Covergirl. I feel for the price they are very good and go far.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.