BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL
Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Screven, GA
Great products at a reasonable price! The foundation goes on smoothly and gives the coverage I like.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista
I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Audra D.
Audra D.
Oakdale, CA
I love the Advanced Radiance Age Defying foundation. I am 43 and it blends and goes on smoothly, not caking in the wrinkles like some I have tried. It is always fresh and same consistency throughout use of the product. Highly recommended makeup line.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Holli P.
Holli P.
Attalla, AL
I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.