BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using this brand for a LONG time. I can't even remember a time where I didn't have something covergirl in my makeup stash. Very big fan of their mascaras and their nudes eyeshadow palette.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Gillian G.
I've mostly only tried covergirls foundations and mascaras and they're not too bad for a drugstore brand. The foundation is a nice formula that isn't too thick which is nice. Their mascaras on the other hand haven't really impressed me so far, just because the wands bristles aren't ever long enough for me to get the coverage I need.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I use cover girl eyeshadow. I love the browns that I use. The color doesn't stay in your eyes all day though. Price is very reasonable
Mercedess T.
Olean, NY
I have used covergirl cover up all the time.. it's my go to cover up that's affordable and nice!
Estephania A.
excelentes bases y correctores de cobertura muy buena y liviandos a la vez, no lastiman la piel sensible
Tabitha J.
I absolutely love covergirl. To me they have the best mascara drugstore wise. I've used covergirl most of my life. But their foundations don't do much for my skin type. But other than that they are great. I use their eyeshadows. I love their eyeliners as well.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I have a huge selection of there make up from eyeshadow, lip liner, eyeliner and lipstick they have come along way with there make up...
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.