Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO

their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

The lipstick and lipgloss are amazing they make your lips look a bit bright like they shine a bit brighter
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX

Cover girl liquid lipsticks are the perfect consistency and don't dry up extremely drying
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI

COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
Noelle P.
Noelle P.

Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS

Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Marina C.
Marina C.

I love this brand, the prices are good, very affordable, the quality is awesome, and you can find it everywhere!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX

Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.