Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tara R.
Tara R.
Bixby, OK

I love the black eyeliner mechanical pencil. A lot of the other brands make my eyes burn and water and covergirl doesn't do that. Finally found my favorite eyeliner
kristen m.
kristen m.
Haines City, FL

Can't always use the face products because I have such sensitive skin. But I like the eye shadows and a lot of the mascaras that they offer.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Lugoff

Cover girl is perfect for the girl who wants the look but might not have the money for crazy expensive makeup. And covergirl makes it so affordable to look good and is so easy to get your hands on such as at Walmart and drug stores.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Dilworth, MN

Ink it! Eye liner is my absolute favorite! Stays put and never smudges! Best thing to remove it at night is coconut oil!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO

I love the mascara. My only complaint would be that the wands are getting a little big. They tend to make it hard to the the very edge of my lashs. I love the volume that they give but it is hard to use at times.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.

I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Katie O.
Katie O.
London

I have only used the Cover Girl long lasting foundation but it was an amazing product for the price. Isn't too matte as long wear foundations usually are and can be worn without face primer underneath. Would still wear concealer though, despite it saying its a 3 in 1.
Denise M.
Denise M.

I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Canton, MI

Covergirl has a great variety of makeup at an affordable price. You can find the brand everywhere, which is comforting if you have a product you use a lot. Some of their products aren't as high quality as some other brands, but I think they are improving to keep up with the demand of high quality make up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.