COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Michigan City, IN
I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation and it is the only foundation that I have continued to buy for over a year. I normally like to try new types and brands of products unless I find one I really like, and covergirl's foundation is definitely my favorite.
Tara A.
Tara A.
GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
I've been using Covergirl my entire life. I have very pale and sensitive skin and so far Covergirl Matte is the one of the few that works well with my skin and covers my blemishes very nicely having a good glowing coverage. I love their mascara's since I have very long lashes the mascara is gentle on my eyes and not too heavy!
Donna P.
Donna P.
I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.