Add a Photo
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Alana S.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Jan. 23, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great quality for a good price. I love all of their mascaras and they have the best under-eye concealer
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl for years. I continue to try new items that come out but my favorite are their lipsticks and bb cream. Very affordable. Many shades to choose from and variety of products. Highly recommend for quality and price are a great value
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson , SC
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl! They are very affordable and have good products I like their 3 in 1 foundation! I don't own many products from them but they're not bad many products are amazing quality at amazing prices
Richele D.
Richele D.
Jan. 22, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl, it's so great as it can be so cheap and good at the same time, it's a great brand and great products! I recommend it for girls and boys who want to feel and look beautiful!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Jan. 22, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I normally purchase this brand because it is cheap and does the job effectively. I only gave it four stars because there is some stuff that I look for and can't seem to find it. It's nice to cover up the shine of my super oily face. I would be a repeat customer of this product.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Jan. 22, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am always pleased when using my cover girl products. They work great and are priced well too.
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Jan. 22, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl foundation, it's been my only go to for a while good coverage and affordable
linda l.
linda l.
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.