BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I have used cover girl since I was in my teens. The shades are a true match. I plan on using covergirl products for a very long time
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you say to this brand is good. The fascination is known as I have with your mask, love the way they are my eyelashes when applying it…

In love with this line
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA
I love to use cover girl products from mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, foundation, etc.; especially when they are on sale and in my budget.
Cheyenne R.
I buy Covergirl for their eye makeup. I find their eyeshadows and massacre great to use. I am big massacre fan and I personally have tried almost there massacre products. I can't tell you which one i like because they all have its own lash effect.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Nikki F.
Hope, RI
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but when I do I usually pick covergirl. It gets the job done without costing a fortune.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.