BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Yireth R.
Yireth R.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand, would definitely buy more ! great products at a very reasonable price.
Joy M.
Joy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the whole brand of Covergirl. They have the best celebrities and have now become inclusive with their models. I always think of reliable and classic with this brand.
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Arely V.
Arely V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA
These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of duds in this makeup line, but there are also some really affordable diamonds in the rough!
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Seerat K.
Seerat K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.