BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Cover girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is the absolute best! It is about $7, so it isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't look like any other pencil liner. It truly is like a liquid liner. I would definitely recommend!
Yvette U.
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD
I use the cover girl tru blend foundation. I like it on my skin, I have combo skin, and I really like it. It has perfect coverage and it does y make my skin oily.
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA
Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX
I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Nailil I.
Nailil I.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using products from Covergirl, for as long as I can remember. Probably from the time I discovered make up as a teenager. It is one of my go to beauty lines because of their variety in products.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using their bb cream because of Influenster. It works wonders! Also love their powder!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good makeup for the price. Some covergirl products aren't that great, so you have to play around with the different products covergirl has in order to find an awesome product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.