COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX

I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
D C.
D C.

Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY

I think they are a good company and have really good products. I haven't had a problem with them
Sierra L.
Sierra L.

The Katy Kat line they came out with so far the best. The colors of the lipstick are perfect, and the mascara is also really pretty
Megan S.
Megan S.
Rockville, MD

Covergirl is good as far as convenience (multiple locations to find the product including drugstores) and price.
Felicity M.
Felicity M.

Love cover girl but who doesn't! I always have to have powder foumdation I do also love yhe mouse foundation definitely check ot out if yu haven't
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Rockport, TX

Love their mascara. It is cheap, but you cannot tell when you are wearing it. It comes in all shades of browns and blacks, and it is very user friendly. Going to the store for new makeup is not a hassle and I do go back every time I need new makeup. Covergirl is my go to!
Amelia V.
Amelia V.

i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS

Amazing but again I never have money but Ive tried knock off products but I think they would be an amazing brand
Karen R.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI

The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.