Add a Photo

Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have a great set of colors that fit Latin's type of skin! The products they sell are of really good quality and last a lot. Also it isn't that expensive; and are always bringing the latest trends to their products
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl. It's a really great makeup that is affordable for everyone. I usually get some of their coverup and I have had really good experiences with it so far. I would definitely keep buying this brand.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I haven't found my perfect cover girl product it is a great product for the price him things work great however they do not last all day on me and I looked for one day of one of their products will last for eight hours
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a staple in my makeup collection. I think my first ever makeup product I purchased was an eyeshadow in a teal shimmer color. Today I use the Clean matte bb cream and it's by far my favorite bb cream ever.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Medley, FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl es una gran marca de farmacia con una variedad ed productos muy buena , su durabilidad y pigmentacion asi como la calidad de sus productos es uy buena, es una marca que he usado casi toda la vida, me encana.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great affordability with a huge selection. A few misses but mostly hits. They improve their products yearly and have a lot of outstanding ones. Almost anything you are looking for inner them have. I do recommend them
Mich S.
Mich S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are always quality and affordable. I am currently using the Super Sizer mascara and really like it! It goes on easily and comes off easily. I really want to try the fibers one to eliminate flaking.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like that cover girl makes great products for reasonable prices. I usually buy covergirl at Walmart because they're prices seems to be the cheapest. I shop there every so often. I would definitely shop there again!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.