BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI
Any covergirl product is alright with me. I've used this brand since middle school, I think it's pretty much a go to brand for most people. Packaging hasn't changed much, but quality definitely has!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I have always loved this brand because it's easily accessible at any drugstore but also very affordable. They have a wide variety of makeup for every skin concern and it looks flawless all day long.
Maria B.
The products are very affordable and I am rarely disappointed. I can buy them at mostly any store that carries makeup. I buy several of the products including mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrow pencils.
Johanna C.
Covergirl was the first make up brand that I used and I'll always love their products, it has a really good quality and it is for every shade of skyn. My favorite product of them are their mascaras
Georgia C.
I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC
I use various products by cover girl and they are great products. They have a large variety of products and great color match and anot array of colors to choose. I would recommend their products.
Heidi B.
Covergirl is a terrific brand that is not only fun and great quality bit so adorable! They are very innovative with new products all the time. Great colors and quality, you won't be disappointed.
Leighann T.
Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.