Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Haley S.
Haley S.

I use several covergirl cosmetics and they work pretty well with my dry yet oily skin. Great quality and decent price. I'm still working with the different lines within the brand to find what works absolutely best for me and my skin though.
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg

Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL

probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Florence, MS

Covergirl is really hit or miss for me. Their concealer sticks, So Lashy Mascara and the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation is wonderful but I really am not impressed with anything else made by covergirl. The products are cheap and lack quality.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Leandro, CA

I really like Covergirl lipsticks. It is very creamy. I have also purchased many mascaras from Covergirl and have always had a satisfactory experience. My favorite purchases has to be the different mascara formulas. I would shop here again.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Camp Lejeune, NC

Their Foundation breaks me out but I love love love their mascara. I've tried multiple types of mascara from them and have found favorites for multiple looks I like to wear. I would recommend covergirl to anyone wanting cheaper eye makeup.
Jen S.
Jen S.

I have been using their liquid foundation in classic ivory for years. It's price and quality keep me buying. The coupons help too! I am sure there are more natural products, but those aren't in my budget. It does the job for a good price.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA

I use the lash blast volume mascara, and it really helps make my short and thin lashes pop. I try to make it last by not wearing as much on weekends because makeup is expense in general, but compared to other brands, the price is similar.
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick, NJ

Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.