Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA

I love covergirl since i was in high school when i first started using cosmetics. It's a really affordable brand with amazing results. Also I loved the fact that they were the first using a Male Ambassador. Keep it up I'll keep buying your stuff.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL

Covergirl I can't see my makeup life with out ther products like there foundation and pallets to comcealer love them very good quality very affordable will recomend anyone to buy at least a lipstick from begginer to experts Covergirl is very good
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Tifton, GA

All Covergirl cosmetics that I have ever used before have never let me down. The foundations are really full coverage like I like, the eye shadows are very pigmented, and the lip colors are amazing! I always use Covergirl as my go to for makeup!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

CoverGirl is hit and miss with me ..
I used to love CoverGirl but everytime I go back to it again I find something I don't like..
For instance I tried their new mascara and it just clumped up and irritated my sensitive eyes.. Not cool CoverGirl!
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA

Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
nic s.
nic s.

Covergirl products are consistently good quality, relatively well priced, and available everywhere. I love the Katy Kat Mascara product right now! I just wish the prices were a little lower, but I'd still definitely keep shopping their products.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX

I've used cover girl for the last 25 years. It's affordable and even when I go to the higher end makeups. I always cover girl as my fall back. I really like the way the powder foundation feels on my face and the clean formula makes me feel fresh
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX

I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE

I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS

I absolutely love cover girl powder! It's keeps the shine off my face and does not break my face out. The colors match very wee so it's not too hard to pick one that is right for your complexion. Without my cover girl, my make up is incomplete.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.