COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I used the cover girl matte BB creme everyday in my make up routine. The creme is light and gives light to medium coverage depending on how applied. The creme gives off a natural look and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I haven't found my perfect cover girl product it is a great product for the price him things work great however they do not last all day on me and I looked for one day of one of their products will last for eight hours
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a great set of colors that fit Latin's type of skin! The products they sell are of really good quality and last a lot. Also it isn't that expensive; and are always bringing the latest trends to their products
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl. It's a really great makeup that is affordable for everyone. I usually get some of their coverup and I have had really good experiences with it so far. I would definitely keep buying this brand.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Medley, FL
covergirl es una gran marca de farmacia con una variedad ed productos muy buena , su durabilidad y pigmentacion asi como la calidad de sus productos es uy buena, es una marca que he usado casi toda la vida, me encana.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a staple in my makeup collection. I think my first ever makeup product I purchased was an eyeshadow in a teal shimmer color. Today I use the Clean matte bb cream and it's by far my favorite bb cream ever.
Mich S.
Mich S.
Covergirl products are always quality and affordable. I am currently using the Super Sizer mascara and really like it! It goes on easily and comes off easily. I really want to try the fibers one to eliminate flaking.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Great affordability with a huge selection. A few misses but mostly hits. They improve their products yearly and have a lot of outstanding ones. Almost anything you are looking for inner them have. I do recommend them
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL make-up is the first makeup that I ever tried. I love how they now offer a variety of shades for different skin tones. COVERGIRL has makeup, lipstick, glosses, and eyeshadow etc. It is also very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.