Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO

I am not a fan of cover girl products. I think they are just low quality and they don't hold up to the other drugstore products.
Kubra S.
Kubra S.

Love cover girl one of my favorites again I love make up in general to cover go to something for me that I love him I think it's really cool to have the girls because of people always like going, going
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD

cover girl is such a cheap brand with such good products. their products are usually under 10 dollars
Brenda J H.
Brenda J H.
Fargo, ND

The CoverGirl waterproof mascara used to be water proof but now it smears so I no longer like it.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI

COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH

Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Norma H.
Norma H.
Horton, AL

I love covergirl makeup! Very affordable and gets the job done, and you're not spending a ton of money.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

The lipstick and lipgloss are amazing they make your lips look a bit bright like they shine a bit brighter
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Independence, MO

their foundation is cheap, well pigmented and easy to apply. they have many colors to choose from so you always have a match. love how mostly anywhere and everywhere sells this product. if you're on a budget, i highly recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love Covergirl products. I have tried many of these products. I have tried eyeshadows, lip sticks, mascaras, blushes, foundations, powders, and lip glosses. I have loved all the products that I have tried from Covergirl. I would love to try more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.