BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some of the best eyeliner that is so easy to apply. They are also very long lasting.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care for there foundation but there eyeshadow is great. The lipstick is ok. I do miss there natural mascara.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl products are a hit and miss for me. Some products are amazing, others not so much. I have Clean foundation by cover girl, and I really can't even use it. It breaks me out and it smells awful. I am hoping to find some Cover Girl products that work for me though.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good drug store brand. I tend to only use their lipsticks, gloss and liquid lipsticks.
Alecia P.
They sell great product but my skin is too sensitive for most of it. It makes me break out really bad.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Jessica M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think CoverGirl does a really good job sometimes, however sometimes the stuff is not really pigmented and does not last very long. It is really inexpensive though
Elisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascaras I have used suck, they wouldn't come off and broke my lashes in spots and looked really clumpy.
The eye shadow isn't bad just takes a couple applications to be the shade I want.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl as a brand is okay in my opinion. theyre not my favorite drugstore brand but theyre not the worse either
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.