BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products are only so-so. Their advertising is awful. The tutorials they show are not one bit flattering on any of their models.
Arely V.
Arely V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of duds in this makeup line, but there are also some really affordable diamonds in the rough!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
denise r.
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Relatively cheaper products. Okay on product quality. Good for cheap prices for the expected quality you would get.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC
CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.