BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brisa N.
Brisa N.
Cicero, IL
Affordable prices and easy to find. They have many products for a light everyday makeup
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Cover girl never fails to pull through. There is of course room for improvement in their products but I never doubt they are always improving! Very affordable which is the biggest pro. Available almost everywhere!
Tara A.
Tara A.
GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl I think that they have the best mascara the mascara is amazing and has great for me but they also have a great product to
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
Very affordable! Can be found at walmart or onlins. Lasts a decent amount of time not sure if tested on animals.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I've always been a fan of covergirl. It's all I could afford as a young girl getting into makeup. I've heard great things via @InfluensterVox #COVERGIRLOutlast twitter party today. I NEED to try their new concealer.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price but some products make me breakout like the blushes. The lips are cute but not pigmented more like a faded color or nude clear lipstick. Cute packaging but it's not bad for the price
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Marca súper duradera, a mil me encanta mucho. 3/ súper fácil encontrar en cualquier tienda
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA
I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.