Add a Photo

Tairanid G.
Tairanid G.
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For me cover girl product is a most have in the make up drawer is not and expensive produCT and it worKS great
Viviana U.
Viviana U.
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I got tons of covergril items like any other brand it got good and bad products but most of this products are good it don't have the extra pigmentation like others brand but is good for the price
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Jan. 23, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore makeup brand, my favorite product is the Lashblast mascara! it define the eyelashes and gives volume without clumps! and the complete brand has so affordable products with a great quality.
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory, NC
Feb. 3, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
Jan. 23, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand sold at the drug store. Many great products sold at affordable prices. There are is a wide range of items to choose from.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jan. 23, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my all time favorite drug store brands. While maintaining affordability some Covergirl products are fantastic dupes for more expensive options. Looking for a good drug store brand? Look no further.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Flatgap, KY
Jan. 8, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all their make up products!!!!!!!!! The powders and mascara are are the best. They even have all fr
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
excelentes bases y correctores de cobertura muy buena y liviandos a la vez, no lastiman la piel sensible
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.