Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Heather D.
Heather D.

This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA

Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Emily R.
Emily R.
West Fargo, ND

I have used covergirl makeup, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara! I love these products. There are so many different things to choose from!
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love covergirl! The products are awesome. My favorite purchase is always any of the makeup.
Khe'ana M.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA

Cover girl has a wide variety of foundations to choose from so that's normally what I get from this brand. I can always find them at my local drugstore and the pricing is great. It's very affordable for those who love makeup but can't afford all those high end products.
Amber W.
Amber W.

I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Waverly, OH

I currently only use the pressed powder foundation but I love the coverage it provides and it's so affordable!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH

I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Allison T.
Allison T.

Covergirl products are go to necessities for every skin type. Drug store brand number one!
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR

I love using the mascaras by covergirl! It's always easy to just pick out exactly what you want as they always lay them out for you to easily view. It's definitely good quality and I always go back for more!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.