Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

I love the CoverGirl brand. My favorite products from them are their concealers and eye shadows. They always seem to have the perfect colors to fit my skin tone and they blend so easily. I very rarely try a product of theirs that I don't like and always love looking at their section in the beauty aisle.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL

Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO

Love covergirl! It is affordable and last a day! I can find my favorite products anywhere!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL

Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC

I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT

I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN

CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS

Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Cristal C.
Cristal C.

Covergirl has my favorite mascara, i'm not a big fan of the eyeliners, i feel like they smudge to easily. But will totally recommend the mascara from Katy Perry in a blue container.
Caity C.
Caity C.

I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.