Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL

Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I have used cover girl extended lash mascara
This mascara provides all the.pros. length, color and stays in place.
Would highly rcommend
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, Tx

I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Caity C.
Caity C.

I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Kathlyn V.
Kathlyn V.
Phoenix, AZ

This brand has lots of selections and the prices are more affordable but if I can afford, I would switch to MAC for eye andoctor lip products.
Merie B.
Merie B.

Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.