COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Faith B.
Faith B.
Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had mostly good experiences with covergirl. The price is always right and most of the products and i have tried alot of them have good pigmentation and work well. There's been a couple mascara duds but not recently and they are always on trend
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Clermont, FL
Cover girl has been around for so long. That speaks volumes about their products. Great product for reasonable cost.
shelly f.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH
love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
Very affordable! Can be found at walmart or onlins. Lasts a decent amount of time not sure if tested on animals.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I've always been a fan of covergirl. It's all I could afford as a young girl getting into makeup. I've heard great things via @InfluensterVox #COVERGIRLOutlast twitter party today. I NEED to try their new concealer.
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.