BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is affordable and love that about them. The other thing I appreciate is that they are always trying to reinvent or improve on the mascaras that they have. It shows
That they are forward thinking and not happy with just being good enough
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC
CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is my go to drug store brand. The quality isn't quite that if some of the higher end companies but overall I like a lot of covergirl products. I particularly like their liquid foundation. There are plenty of colors to make sure it perfectly matches your skin tone. Plus, it's super affordable.
Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good coverage usually through out the products have been disappointed but other than that I love covergirl!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail of makeup can't go wrong with most of cover girl products ......
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gillette, WY
I love the products of covergirl they are all my favorites the price is affordable and I like to buy my things in this brand
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutley love the cover girl lash blast volume mascara. The brush is very wispy and does a good job of untangling my lashes and applying mascara to an individual eyelash rather than clumping my lashes together.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.