Add a Photo

Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Horton, AL
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products cover smoothly and are very reasonably priced. We love to shop here and enjoy the customer service that we have always received. I do not see anything that needs to be improved at this time. We will surely shop here again. ...
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Clinton
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Unfortunately I don't use it often as I don't like the foundation, they need more selections for skin color.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
Jan. 25, 2017, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Denise D.
Denise D.
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You get what you pay for and then some with many of their waterproof mascaras. That is mainly where covergirl gets some of my money.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH
Jan. 1, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Caity S.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Stormie R.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
Hawa H.
Hawa H.
Jan. 24, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go too product from over girl is concealer. It's an absolute just for me. Iv tried other concealer in the past but they never really do what my trust covergirl can. I'll be the first to admit that expensive makeup is amazing but cover girl is a classic traditional makeup that always has your back.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.