COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA

Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Meridian, ID

Love covergirl, all of their products have held up to what they advertise. I like that I can pick up their products while I am at the grocery store. Convenient and easy! highly recommend!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC

Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD

Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC

I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA

Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS

My favorite product is the mascara. They have many different kinds to choose from. Mascara is my go to product. Waterproof really works.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket, RI

Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD

I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.