BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
cindy g.
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
I always purchase lipliners and lipsticks. Occasionally I will get eye shadows but i don't wear them often. I love their products
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY
Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
JoyAnn M.
JoyAnn M.
Pottstown, PA
I love Covergirl's products because they make my skin look natural and not overdone with makeup. The makeup colors match my skin tone and enhance my natural features. The products always last, are very affordable, and are available every where that I shop.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a huge fan of their mascara in the blue tube for years. Me, my mom, and my aunt all have used this product for ever it is great mascara for the price but I have noticed recently that have changed the formula and it isn't as good as it use to be.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is affordable and love that about them. The other thing I appreciate is that they are always trying to reinvent or improve on the mascaras that they have. It shows
That they are forward thinking and not happy with just being good enough
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.