BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Susana C.
Susana C.
Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
leann b.
leann b.
i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins
Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.