Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

I have only try the face powder and i think its good its not the best thing ever but it works good!!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

CoverGirl is a household name for a reason. Their products are inexpensive and reliable. I've never once purchased a CoverGirl products that did not meet or exceed my expectations. Their mascaras are some of the best on the market, frequently topping out consumer's top picks lists. My two faces are the LashBlast volume (orange tube) and the So Lashy! with the funky new brush.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Covergirl products are great! Especially the Outlast line. I love the concealer. It covers all of my under eye darkness. Prices are every affordable.
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.

I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS

This brand has a really variety of products, i like that! I love lashblash mascara! I almost have no eyelashes, they are too short, it works for me so perfect, but you have to be careful of putting to much product on them. Once i try clean color face powder and i don't like it, even i bought two powders to give them a chance to try it well. I think color was a subtone orange then i look like tan all the time, it doesn't fit well on my skin tone and there was no other tone i can choose, at least in the drugstore i bought them. Clean pressed powder doesn't have the coverage i expected and went away from my face in two hours and facial oils came up in two hours.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

Covergirl is a great starter makeup brand but recently I haven't been impressed with their products to be honest. I just feel like the quality is not quite there.
Caity C.
Caity C.

I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I have used cover girl extended lash mascara
This mascara provides all the.pros. length, color and stays in place.
Would highly rcommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.