Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA

Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
Glenham, SD

Quality is usually ok for the cost. Not top notch quality but also very affordable. Great for my daughter who doesn't care about quality.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA

Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL

I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
Yelary M.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY

Cover girl has amazing lip glosses. I can never go wrong with them. And fortunately that's all I've tried from their line but I always go back to that lipgloss I just wish I remembered the name. However your lip glosses are not tacky or sticky they feel like you have nothing on.
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS

My favorite product is the mascara. They have many different kinds to choose from. Mascara is my go to product. Waterproof really works.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket, RI

Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Marie R.
Marie R.

A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL

Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT

I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.