BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there mascaras there awesome. Thwy have all types. You can make all types of looks with there mascara.
lenissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has being one of my must have makeuo brands for a long time now, it is not only affordable and easy to find in evry single drug store i go but i get excellent quality products all the time, i ove their foundatins, lipsticks everything form their brand is great and it will be a must have for me for years to come
Lara H.
Killen, AL
The foundation never lets me down. It feels great while making me look great. The eyeshadow makes my eyes look way better than the competition.
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Nancy fancy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fair the eyeliner is great but the foundation never convinced me since it always oxidized on me
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! A reliable brand that offers make up in all different skin tones and forms. Assuring almost everyone will find a product they can use, or prefer. I love that covergirl has withstood the test of time yet kept there products readily available in most grocery/ convenience stores at affordable prices!
Danielle G.
Rutland, OH
Covergirls awesome and covers great it's good on your skin and it's not hard to wash off but it's awesome
Carolyn S.
Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
D C.
Easy way to keep you looking good is using Cover Girl products
They have great products to choose from and prices are good as well.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.