Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl makeup. It's affordable and works great! I especially like the eyeshadow.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 3, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I live by the covergirl matte foundation in the queen collection. It's long lasting, the formula is smooth & gives you a dewy look. If you haven't tried it you should
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perris, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love trying new makeup brands. So I bought some of covergirl's foundation from my local Walmart. It was a great color and actually matched my skin tone (which is hard bc I am so pale), but it made my face super oily and cause my face to breakout. So I do not buy covergirl foundation anymore. I do buy their other products though. They are a reputable brand, and a brand I trust.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been impressed overall with these products based on their performance. I'd really love to see an improvement in the ingredients as far as making them more clean. I do use products from this brand and find them to be a great option for low budget beauty which is readily accessible at most convenient stores.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Omg this is my favorite !! Love the quality of this brand and how it last all day !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.