Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY

"Cover Girl 3 in 1 Foundation" is my absolute holy grail foundation! It leaves an amazing finish on my face and removes my flaws! Very afforadable and one of the best drug store brands there is! I reccomend everyone try's something from covergirl in their makeup life because it works very well and has great quality for being on the cheaper scale!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ

I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Yisel G.
Yisel G.
Brunswick, GA

I love their eyebrows pencils they are very beginner friendly. Especialcally if you don't want to waste a lot of money.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Palatine, IL

I have been a fan of their white bottle liquid makeup remover for years. I recently just had trouble finding it at Target though.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Cincinnati, OH

I like almost all the covergirl products I've ever used, especially foundations and coverup. For the amount that you spend, you get a good product at an affordable price.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA

I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

Cover girl it's a really good brand when it comes to mascara. It can be really good but again it can be ok sometimes. It is very affordable in my opinion.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK

Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD

cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Kalei M.
Kalei M.

Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.