BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan F.
Megan F.
Philadelphia, PA
My second favorite drugstore brand. I love their mascaras the best. My favorite is the lash blast fusion.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Rhiannon J.
Rhiannon J.
Velarde, NM
My favorite product I own from Cover girl is the Tru Blend Bronzer. I always normally use a matte bronzer but when I came across the Tru Blend I kinda took a chance at something different. I really love this bronzer because it gives my skin a beautiful sun-kissed look, but it's not ridiculously shimmery and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter like other shimmer bronzer I've seen. It's sooo pretty!!
I like covergirl is my favorite I saw Katy Perrie and Sofia Vergara in the announcement and the makeup in their face are so natural and professional. I love covergirl
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls make up. They have all kinds of different makeup for all different skin types.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Kenvil, NJ
I love the lip pencils from this brand as well as a lot oft their nude liquid lipstick. Cover girl also has a very good magazine aspect of their brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.