Add a Photo

Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl my entire life. I have very pale and sensitive skin and so far Covergirl Matte is the one of the few that works well with my skin and covers my blemishes very nicely having a good glowing coverage. I love their mascara's since I have very long lashes the mascara is gentle on my eyes and not too heavy!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Rome, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Flatgap, KY
Jan. 8, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all their make up products!!!!!!!!! The powders and mascara are are the best. They even have all fr
Milagros D.
Milagros D.
Doral, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
compre el polvo compacto de covergirl y me encanto, me resulto muy gratificante la compra totalmente positiva. El producto tiene alta calidad un acabado favorable, el producto esta perfecto aunque puede mejorar en algunos aspecto, pero definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I regularly use CG foundation (Nearly Naked, I think?) and pressed powder for sensitive skin. Both are excellent products.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.