COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Holly J.
Holly J.

Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Iviana-kia R.
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas, NV

Love my FIT me foundation, super affordable. And it's matte, so I don't look greasy after applying it. The color matches can use some revamping.
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA

This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Heather B.
Heather B.

I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR

Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD

Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL

Is drugstore brand but in where I do live cover girl is expensive for us and this makes me sad and something are good quality and I shop almost everything in this store this brand and I will shop here againa
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR

COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Chirsten K.
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO

Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Willmar, MN

Love!!!!! Most of my drugstore products are covergirl. Their mascaras are amazing and same with face products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.