Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Andi H.
Andi H.

TBH I've been SO disappointed with Covergirl products in the past, but they're definitely improving! Their mascaras were my favorite when I first started getting into makeup. Their eyeshadows are pretty sucky aside from their newer TruNaked palettes-I own the Rose one and I'm obsessed! It's pigmented, buttery, and blends beautifully! Their nail polishes are pretty decent and their new Outlast face line is good! Their lipsticks are kinda meh. Although, I like the Katy Perry line-the lipstick lasted a few hours and left behind a nice stain
Lija S.
Lija S.

I'm currently using their facial powder and it's so easy and natural and doesn't make my face look dry and I have acne so this powder really covers it up
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY

Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Tara R.
Tara R.
Bixby, OK

I love the black eyeliner mechanical pencil. A lot of the other brands make my eyes burn and water and covergirl doesn't do that. Finally found my favorite eyeliner
Janie A.
Janie A.
Lugoff

Cover girl is perfect for the girl who wants the look but might not have the money for crazy expensive makeup. And covergirl makes it so affordable to look good and is so easy to get your hands on such as at Walmart and drug stores.
fatima r.
fatima r.
Salinas, CA

Covergirl is my girl 😂 love the mascara and makeup in general! So amazing! Recommend it
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Dilworth, MN

Ink it! Eye liner is my absolute favorite! Stays put and never smudges! Best thing to remove it at night is coconut oil!
Denise M.
Denise M.

I use the Covergirl pressed powder oil control makeup. It feels light and was able to find a color that actually mat hes my skin. It control the shine with maybe just a couple of applications through out the day depending how active my day is.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL

Huge fan of Cover Girl products! I've been using them for years and here is a pic of my foundation I get every time I'm out. Great price. Product also has great coverage. Defiantly recommend, I buy this from Wal-Mart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.