BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Gina G.
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love their mascaras! They have so many different kinds and they were never clumpy when I used them.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Es mi marca favorita de productos de belleza! Amo sus productos, desde las mascaras y los delineadores hasta los lip gloss e incluso sus lip balms. No es exageradamente caro ni exageradamente barato, es simplemente accesible. Recomiendo totalmente esta marca.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls foundations. They always have the right combination for different types of skin. If it says for oily skin, it will not be oily.
DeAna C.
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Almost all my make up is covergirl. i am obsessed! its defiantly affordable. i SUGGEST IT TO ANYONE! Its a great make up brand to use. PLUS i love that they have a male model for it now, makes me excited and happy that they're an open make up brand to the world!
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. There máscaras are the best it makes my lashes look natural and big. I always recommended
leann b.
leann b.
i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.